zumba zin membership on hold

Werde Trainer: 100 USD Rabatt mit dem Code SAVE100B1. The email address you entered is invalid. As a ZIN™ Member, you'll enjoy ongoing support and tools to help you become the best instructor possible. Ihr "Mitglied seit Datum" ist das Datum, an dem Sie das ZIN- Mitgliedschaftsprogramm beigetreten haben. Your membership will automatically renew on a monthly, 6, or 12 month basis (depending on your initial payment plan) unless you cancel your membership according to Zumba's terms and conditions. The Zumba ® Instructor Network is a monthly membership program created to give you ongoing support and tools for success. I was extremely satisfied when I joined ZIN™ because it gave me all of the tools I need to be a successful Zumba® instructor. With ZIN™, you'll teach sooner, feel confident faster and never feel alone in your Zumba® journey. You will not have access to the ZIN Volumes and Mega Mixes that were released while your account was on hold. Unternehmerische Gesellschaftsverantwortung, &ALLGEMEINE RECHTLICHE INFORMATIONEN RICHTLINIEN ZUR MARKENVERWENDUNG, Allgemeine Verkaufs- und Lieferbedingungen. You'll Get: My First Class™ is FREE when you sign up for ZIN™ at your Basic 1 Training! ZIN™ is a must for all instructors! Wer vor Ablauf der ersten 6 Monate kündigt, zahl für jeden Monat eine Kündigungsgebühr – es ist daher nicht empfehlenswert, vorher zu die Mitgliedschaft zu beenden. Select "Link to Instructors". Your “ZIN Member Since Date” is the date you joined (or rejoined) the ZIN Membership program. However, as long as you are a ZIN member in good standing, your license to teach Zumba classes will not expire.

I love the Zumba® community! If you put your account on hold, we will hold on to the content for you. Your classes will be searchable on Zumba.com. Sobald Sie angemeldet sind, erhalten Sie weitere Informationen zum Reaktivieren oder Wiederbeitreten von ZIN. Please note that your ZIN membership will automatically renew at the end of each period selected in your Payment Plan (either monthly, every 6 months or every 12 months). By continuing to use our website, you accept the use of the cookies. Wenn Sie auf einem monatlichen Zahlungsplan sind, wird Ihre Zahlung am 21. des Monats abgebucht, für die Vorteile und Materialien des laufenden Monats. What is my "initial term" as a ZIN member? Zumba will automatically charge the full amount of payment to your Payment Method each time your membership renews, unless you cancel your membership per our terms and conditions. Become an Instructor:$100 Off with code SAVE100B1. Januar kündigt, wird ihm der Fe…

To link to a ZIN™ Member, follow these steps: 1. You'll receive everything you need to keep your classes fresh through ZIN™ Now, our digital platform just for ZIN™ Members.

Solange du jedoch ein vollberechtigtes ZIN Mitglied bist, läuft deine Kurslizenz für Zumba Kurse nie ab. One full-hour of music and choreo from warm-up and cooldown, Tips on how to lead a class, cueing, greeting and interacting with your students, Continuing Education and Specialty Trainings, Unlimited License to Teach Zumba Classes as a Member. When your account reactivates, you will have all the content that you previously had as a ZIN™ Member in good standing. Not an instructor yet?

You also have the option to pre-pay your membership for either 6 or 12 months in advance.

Every month, get all-new music by world-renowned and up-and coming artists, and choreo curated by the top Zumba® Educators.

If you are a ZIN member then your Zumba certification will hold indefinitely until the day you cancel your membership. Melden Sie sich bitte in Ihrem ehemaligen ZIN-Konto von zumba.com an und klicken Sie bitte danach auf "Anmelden" ( oben rechst auf der Seite). Indem Sie unsere Website weiterhin nutzen, akzeptieren Sie die Verwendung von Cookies.

Take your Basic 1 Training. On the Facility home page, click on "Manage Account".

Die Kündigung wird am letzten Tag des Monats wirksam. This date is reset if you let your ZIN payments lapse for more than 2 months, or if you ever cancel your ZIN membership. Vielen Dank, dass du uns beigetreten bist! Community Support Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Verwendung von Cookies in unserer Datenschutzregelung.

Falls der Zumba® Instructor zum Beispiel am 30. They have made it a huge headache for me and will not let me cancel. Checkout the ZIN Glossary for a breakdown of frequently used Zumba® terminology.

I feel like they are a greedy company and I do not support that. Dieses Datum wird sich erneuern, wenn Sie Ihre ZIN-Zahlungen für mehr als 2 Monate auslaufen lassen oder wenn Sie Ihre ZIN-Mitgliedschaft stornieren. Der Trainer kann den ZIN-Vertrag aus beliebigem Grund unter Einhaltung einer Frist von 30 Tagen kündigen.

Wie die meisten Webseiten verwenden wir Cookies, um Ihnen relevante Inhalte zu vermitteln, Ihnen die bestmöglichen Ergebnisse zu bieten und Waren in Ihren Warenkorb zu legen. I tried doing it on my own after completing my training, but creating my own choreo was very time consuming - and hard! Become an Instructor:$100 Off with code SAVE100B1, ZW - Free shipping over $49 + free returns*. Simply log in to your former ZIN account through the “Sign In” button on the top right corner of zumba.com. It’s easy! Plus, ZIN™ Members have the exclusive ability to use the Zumba name and logo to market their classes. 2. Marketing Tools If you are not a ZIN member then you must retake your Basics 1 Training after one year to maintain your license. 3. Die ZIN-Mitgliedschaft dauert mindestens 6 Monate. Wenn Sie sich ursprünglich für das ZIN-Programm anmelden, verpflichten Sie sich zu einer sechsmonatigen Mitgliedschaft. Monthly Music & Choreo Personalized marketing materials and an instructor page to promote yourself and your classes. Die von dir eingegebene E-Mail-Adresse ist ungültig. Überprüfen Sie das Glossar ZIN™ für eine Aufschlüsselung der Terminologie in Zumba® häufig verwendet. I've been trying to cancel with them for a couple months now because I opened a yoga studio and focusing on that now. If you are on a monthly payment plan, your payment is processed on the 21st of each month for that month's benefits and materials. Durch das Registrieren zu und das erfolgreiche Absolvieren einer Basic 1 Trainerschulung, erhältst du gerechnet ab dem Datum deiner Schulung eine sechsmonatige Kurslizenz.

The Zumba® Instructor Network is a monthly membership program created to give you ongoing support and tools for success. It is important to keep your ZIN Membership payments in good standing so you do not lose your “ZIN Member Since Date,” the recognition it provides to students and potential employers, plus all …

Search for the ZIN™ Member by name, last name, email or ZIN™ Member ID. Once you’re signed in, you will receive more information on how to reactivate or rejoin ZIN.

Wenn Sie sich ursprünglich für das ZIN-Programm anmelden, verpflichten Sie sich zu einer sechsmonatigen Mitgliedschaft.

Madden 20 Franchise Offline, Gigi Foster Ipa, Similes For Smart, How To Tag Someone On Facebook, Invocation Prayer For Government, Sam Von Trapp, Commas In Compound Sentences Worksheets 4th Grade, Dragon Snake For Sale, Pavlova Recipe Delia, How To Get Lego Bastion Skin 2020, How To Get An Abn As A Labourer, Intel Differentiation Strategy, Strategic Baseball Simulator, Erin Boley Surgery, Accel World: Infinite Burst Watch Online, Luis Suarez Gif, Rolling Stone Oak Island Article Pdf, What Does Tbh Idk And Idc Mean, Craig Reynolds (actor Death), Nvc Case Status, 1998 Apush Dbq Sample Essay, Haven Netflix Cast, Billy Eckstine Collar, How Many Viewers Do You Need To Make Money On Twitch, San Fernando Valley Police Activity Today, No Villain Pdf, John Tiffany Wife, Majhe Maher Pandhari Lyrics, Ojibwe Name Generator, Amanda Lee Kim Kardashian, Black Squirrels For Sale, Upenn Mbds Reddit, Radiance Definition In Bible, Sivaji The Boss Netflix, Vino Sin Alcohol Walmart, Theo Germaine Gender Wiki, John Landgraf Wife, What Happened To Willards In Cambridge Mn, Dreamy Eyes Meaning, Cadillac Emblem Stickers, Reddit Jk Rowling, Verizon Fios Login, Forehand And Wadsworth British Bulldog Value, Singe Mp3 Video, Black And Red Ichneumon Wasp, Pirlo Tv Telerium, Windhaven National Insurance Company Claims, Daniela Braga Net Worth, Never Lost Tauren Wells Chords, How To Fight A Gold Lynel, Airsoft à Vendre Gatineau, Ford Ka Aux, Paul Navalua Real Name, Lightning:button Disabled If Condition, Ring Chime Not Connecting, Verbal Visual Essay Assignment, Poltimore Tiara Current Owner, Alexander Davion Died, Paparazzi Consultant Login, Houma Tribe Houses, Trader Joes Cauliflower Rice Microwave, Candice King Husband,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.