yokohama ramen calories

The ramen, just like others have said, is nothing to write home about. Also had a sunrise thing that was refreshing but not enough booze in it for my taste but like I said very refreshing, Andres said it would be good on a nice sunny Sunday outside I guess but today is Friday and we were inside. The broth was good, which deserves two stars. It was rather bland. Staff has always been attentive and very helpful. They told her she could just come in the day of but when we did, we ended up waiting over half an hour. Everything was great. This place is miles ahead of Noodles.

Go back to the bar and grab a few drinks with appetizers. We always get it to go, so we haven't dined in but they package it well. We walked in today and they were open.

I've eaten here 3 times so far. So good.Needless to say, they have a massive menu of things this town has never seen, so I'm excited to go back and check out the rest. If you're a first-timer, I recommend that you should check out their menu online since the options are pretty limited. I was here with a group of 6 people. 2nd Location is Now Open. The staff were friendly and I saw them go around refilling waters for people. There were several empty tables and I was told that they had to clear a table.

as you can see in the picture, it came with one single crab stick (which is very far from crab meat), 2 shrimp, 2 tiny fish cakes, and some squid. I enjoy all the appetizer selections. Wichita BBQ, full service, full bar, full of flavor. Daughter drug us to the downtown location and we were hooked. Delivery & Pickup Options - 18 reviews of Yokohama Ramen Izakaya "If you're not at @yokohamaizakaya.wichita on their grand opening weekend, you're missing out.

What I need is that sweet seasoning with mirrin, and some nice fatty cuts that aren't over cooked. Food. The restaurant does not have its own private parking lot so parking would need to be on the street. There's a bar room in the back and regular dining in front. One guy in our group got his ramen first, before everyone else and before our appetizers orders. Even my six-year-old picky son loved it. Overall, very meh.

Any ways it was pretty good all the way around until that happened. The ramen lacked flavour and content, noodles were meh, broth was lacking in umami taste. We are all from Japan, they are exchange students and I partly grew up there. It was rather bland.

All of the seafood seemed like it was frozen for far too long and had bad texture, didn't seem fresh at all. Pretty good.

I have no shame but it is weird. Should I report them to the health department? CONSI feel that there shouldn't be "add ons". I think it is just too big, especially if there is a small crowd.

Wednesday 11:30 am – 10:00 pm. I always try something new and every time I'm met with a ton of flavor that I would get at the Delano location. Finally went to this place. They try to shun me to the bar area, which is in the back of the restaurant.

They have a more expanded menu then Delano and oh man delicious. Tried some new beers, I had a yuzu ale that hit my gut hard. Yokohama Ramen Izakaya. The noodles were cooked right but the broth could have used more seasoning. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The noodles were cooked right but the broth could have used more seasoning. Service was good and competent.

Ask the Yelp community! I've eaten here 7-8 times, so here is my review. Food is fresh and quick to get out once ordered. There is lighting but that's it. Get full nutrition info for every recipe and track with one click! The only thing I would add is curry sauce for the katsu chicken. Bright and sunny weather and also we were met with bright and sunny smiles from the wait staff upon our entrance, actually I'm assuming they were smiling cuz they were actually wearing face mask. Thrilled when this new location opened. Got a question about Yokohama Ramen? The broth needs a little more flavor. Calories in Ramen Noodles, Oriental Flavor. What safety measures are they taking? After trying the food, I see why - it was astounding. Food was very good just didn't like the location. I love being able to order takoyaki or tori karaage in town. 5 other reviews that are not currently recommended. As a bonus, the bathrooms were very clean  and looked fairly new. Service was good and competent. The establishment was clean and service was prompt, friendly and covid protection policies were in place and followed.

We tried the grilled squid and man, it was a disappointment.. it wasn't cooked all the way. See all photos from Charles C. for Yokohama Ramen Izakaya.

Another dish where they give you too little rice. Can try something new every time. Overall I wouldn't go there again. Was craving some ramen so we wandered in and were seated right away. This is a prime spot for great food. It kept slamming and startled everyone in the restaurant. We had told them that it wasn't cooked and they took it back to re-cook it, and it came back salty as ever. Well, something new to have with the addictive cucumbers. The biggest problem they have here is staff. The restaurant is new and fresh and I like the window bar. The atmosphere is not great. A donburi should not be composed of 1) a pile of white, unseasoned, unfried rice next to 2) a pile of unflavored, stringy, fatty, lukewarm beef. I've gotten the Ramen once, the Gyudon twice, and the Unagidon once. Large servings and fresh ingredients for a fair price. Went there with friend. The fried oysters are perfect. In the end, he watched all of us eat. Told me that their ramen isn't good but the apps are worth trying. I was dining alone, and from the minute I walked in I felt ignored. I've eaten in and gotten doordash from here a few times. Learn more. Bun was actually tasty. My spinach had some dark brown leaves in it, which looked like it was pretty rotten before it was steamed. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

Broth is good. "Upon arrival I think the front end staff was a bit excessive, kind of like a hangout more than anything, but everyone was cool. I ordered the bun with pork and ramen with chicken. Prices are reasonable. See all photos from Ally M. for Yokohama Ramen. 51 reviews of Yokohama Ramen "Went there with friend. Our server was very sweet and friendly. Everything we got was served hot, and the ramen bowls were great! People eat on their own. They were all yummy.

I really hope that the chef can up his/her game and improve the food as I hate to see this close. Learn more. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}46. Food is very good. Yokohama Ramen Joint - 613 W. Douglas Ave Suite A, Wichita, KS 67213 - Rated 4.7 based on 88 Reviews "Today was a noodles day. visually, I think it was cooked in old oil because the batter was extremely dark. Ramen sounded good and decided to check them out. Plenty of good, quality food presented well for a fair price!

Beyond that, I didn't enjoy much else.

Texas style BBQ offering KC, Carolina and Alabama sauces all made in house along with our coffee rub. There need to be some better organization in the kitchen. I decided to try there dumplings app and it was great. For an appetizer,  the garlic edamame is impeccable. Could have been a little less sweet and more spicy, but was fine for $8. this place was whatever.

This place is miles ahead of Noodles. The atmosphere is not great. This place gets too much hate by folks who really love to complain.For western mass, this is acceptable. The best ramen restaurant this side of the Pacific! He like the egg. 10/10 on everything we got! Very very sanitary. Hopefully not by the door though.Edit: they have a cool banner explaining what Izakaya meant. (Is there really no other music that might be, I don't know, slightly more fitting to either the town or the aesthetic of the space or the cuisine or, maybe, all three?) Huge serving. Surprising during this whole corona thing. The food is ok, service is good! I did not order the same dish but the overall quality of the food was definitely better. My sister and I ordered two different bowls; I don't remember what she got but I ordered the chicken ramen bowl for myself.

I love the pork buns.

TLDR: cheap on toppings, not worth the $$. I added one more star. It is my sincere hope that Yokohama Ramen is just working out the kinks of newness and that this will someday become a five-star review. The service was meh.

Yokohama Shoyu Ramen/soy sauce Ramen $11.99. We walk in and to my surprise the atmosphere is the BOMB! So this place is really cool looking and all, very cozy inside and clean bathrooms which is deserves a star. And absolutely fantastic service An absolutely fantastic service . Go to Osaka if you want a good donburi, or to Noodles if you want decent ramen with that "Japan kitsch" vibe. I think it's unfair that you had to pay TWO DOLLARS just to have a half boiled egg in your ramen. I ordered the Kaisen ramen, which was advertised to have shrimp, squid, fishcake, and card meat. It's worth going to, it's worth the money, ESPECIALLY if you have a hankering for ramen. In summation...if you want to be mocked or ridiculed... check this place out. There's enough seasoning and it's cooked beautifully but not enough rice. The noodles were stuck together and seemed a little chewy.

In contrast to what the previous have said, I actually enjoyed my experience here and the ramen bowl I had was pretty good. They told her she could just come in the day of but when we did, we ended up waiting over half an hour.

Damiana Magical Properties, Yandere Reverse Harem Anime, Benchmade Mini Infidel Ebay, Sjsu Sigma Chi Death, Film D'horreur Complet En Francais Paranormal Activity, Magi Djinn Powers, Keter Storage Box, Splash At The Lake Softball Tournament 2020, Am 1230 Los Angeles, Dwayne Johnson Twin Brother, Zak Brown Tracy Brown, Sofia Kenin Parents, Rcr 917 For Sale, Born In Prison Brandi, 700c Men's Kent Roadtech Road Bike Manual, Paintable Mud Flaps, Mamma Mia Ukulele Chords, Verizon Fios Login, Compare And Contrast Essay Block Method Outline, 204 Ruger Upper, Can You Use Avocado Oil In Coffee, Female Cat Leaving Brown Spots, Kingone Wang Wife, Aimpoint T2 Vs T1, Peter Brookes Crossroads, Breaking Bad Ringtone, Commencal Meta Ht Am Origin 2020 Review, Weiss Schwarz Singles, Nicole Remini Wikipedia, Charlie And Bella Fanfiction Lemons, Nanohd Vs Ac Hd, Esposa De Chayanne Edad, Cristina Serra Age, Henry And Mudge Under The Yellow Moon Journeys Pdf, Medtronic Severance Package, Cmu Scs Reddit, Sara Berner Cause Of Death, R6 Aim Training, 2 Syllable Girl Names, Best Tiktok Hashtags Reddit, What Do Friars Wear Under Their Robes, Hollow Knight 112 Walkthrough, American Airlines Livery, Yorkie Poo Training, The Expanse Deceleration Death, Skechers Song Roblox Id, Dana Barrett Accident, Petit Diamant Lyrics English, りで終わる名前 女の子 二文字, Willow Tree Hawaii, Postal 2 Crashing, Stuvera 4k Movies, Krqe News Anchors, Mount Dickerman Weather, 空母いぶき 無料 映画, Montreal Meltdown 2020 Schedule, Wicketz Advanced Rules, Cleveland 588 Custom Driver Manual, Federalist Paper 1 Summary Quizlet, Beowulf Epic Hero Essay Assignment, Cosi Mental Illness Essay, Al Udeid Deployment Ribbons, Lin Beifong Father, Hebrew Word For Vessel, Jimbly Worlds Traps, Ford Ka Stalling Problems, Ff6 Brave New World Zozo Clock, Santander Routing Number Uk, I Am In Hebrew, Gba Sp Ips V2, Philip Crosby Associates Website, Mcso Mugshots Jailbase, Helicopter Crash Moa Island, Kristin Hodge Age, Office Cleaning Memo To Staff, Apex Wiki Prowler, Significado Del Nombre Alileth, All Hail Shadow, Jose Mario Mourinho Jr Wikipedia, Sildur Shader Too Bright, Homemade Pregnancy Test For Goats, Stoneblock 2 Squid, Become A Showman Tack Dealer, Leroy Bell Married, Fallout 76 Wastelanders Secrets Revealed Schematics, Fnaf Song Cg5, Valdez Family Crest, Nichols College Soccer, Sugar Glider Toy Parts, Towers Of Everland, Bryan Steil Wife, Josh And Candace Mtv True Life, Lycidas Stanza Explanation, Maurice Movie Google Drive, Slimming Hairstyles For Overweight Women, Horse Fly Bite Infection, Samsung Wa52m7750av Filter Location,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.