xfinity router blinking green and orange

Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Typically an Ethernet port blinks orange when it has a 10/100 connection and green when it has 1000 (1gb).

i can, but I dont see the hub connected to it. 1010 Avenue of the Moon New York, NY 10018 US. I've tried resetting it, unplug everything plug back in. tried using the same cat7 cable to connect my laptop to the modem, that worked fine, had a green light and internet worked. It should give the Hub an IP address via DHCP like everything else. Wait for some time. Still, getting an orange internet LED? Learn what the LED lights on your X1 TV box indicate about your device status. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

You’ll need a tech, More posts from the Comcast_Xfinity community. Ok, well the blue light on the hub is a good sign. Press J to jump to the feed. Call for a tech visit for service all out.

I can look up the model real quick, but can’t stay up too much longer. We have made changes to keep employees safe so response and call times may be longer than usual. Power cycled. Now they are sending a tech out but not for a couple of days. Ok, that is a good start to ruling out it may or may not be a faulty hub. don't know which version you have, but this may help... https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfi-gateway-led-lights, https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-xFi/xFi-XB6/m-p/3175374#M8391. You can also use Xfinity MyAccount (Web|iOS|Android) and xFi app (iOS|Android) for product and account support.

Any help would be appreciated.

But the ISP modem/router combos can be weird. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

If you have problems with your services, our experts are here to solve them. If you have problems with your services, our experts are here to solve them. Just to make sure something there isn’t set to not allow new devices. I've tried resetting it, unplug everything plug back in. +1 628 123 4000 [email protected] Mon–Sat: 8:00AM–6:00PM Sunday: CLOSED Welcome to the Xfinity community! I have all 3 cables in: Power, Ethernet and Coax. Press J to jump to the feed. and I am not using any blockers on my web browsers. Yes it is, but i have not used the Ethernet connection on the modem before. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Did you ever get a resolution for this issue? Issue 1: Internet Orange Light on Router. Yeah, turns out the wiring got messed up in the attic and had to call out someone to replace it. But sometimes and with certain hardware it can blink at different rates to show issues.

After that, turn on your modem and then the router. Gonna jump in here; this issue whatever it is raised it's head again- only I'm starting to think my hub is faulty. I assume the Xfinity modem also is your WiFi and Ethernet router for all your devices? I even tried to connect to the hubitat portal through my iphone/safari, and it still couldnt discover the hub. Title pretty much. But it shouldn’t be overly long. When I try to connect to my wifi it says its limited, and limited apparently meaning not working at all. Plus there should be two lights on either side of the port and good hardware can tell a lot from the lights. Or...it will cost me a fortune for something I didn't even do. New Post - Tech Support. Here are the troubleshooting steps to follow: Turn off your modem and Netgear router. For immediate assistance, check out the Xfinity Assistant.

If you have questions about your services, we're here to answer them. I have all 3 cables in: Power, Ethernet and Coax. Typical troubleshooting question... have to attempted to power off and power on the hub in your troubleshooting yet? If you have questions about your services, we're here to answer them.

Sounds like your coax is not connected to Comcast. Watch, they will get here and say it's a bad Xfi gateway and they will need to ship a new one that will take another week. An orange blinking light should mean that the hub is connecting at 10/100 which is what the Ethernet port on the hub is. Glad your moving now and welcome to the community! We can help with: technical issues, general service questions, upgrades & downgrades, new accounts & transfers, disconnect requests, credit requests and more. Haven’t seen anyone post about this issue yet, but maybe someone has. Welcome to the Xfinity community! I've got the same problem that just started today for me. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

can you access the modem to see what devices are connected to it? I believe the first time you try to use the hub it needs some extra time to get itself ready. Getting orange light on the internet LED? What is the model number of the Xfinity modem? Means it’s not finding signal. Maybe someone else or official support will chime in. It should show up in the modem as being connected and getting a IP address. This way we can see if it hands out an IP address to anything else. Every criteria RamBo had I've got- with a brand new HE- EXCEPT my hub hasn't been recognized by portal after hours of crunching. I assume you can’t running anything odd on your browsers like blockers or anything, just have to ask. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically.

I just bought this stuff yesterday so I assume isn’t broken.

Our community is your official source on Reddit for help with Xfinity services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Is the orange light on the port top/bottom or left/right side of the port? Can you attempt to connect another device like a laptop to the Ethernet port on the modem? Thank you for your persisitent... should have done the obvious myself, I guess the orange light at the top left corner of the modem put me of the obvious route. I've tried everything I could think of, my brother was on the phone with xfinity support and they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it over the phone. When it resets it holds a solid orange light for about 2 minutes, but it still doesnt work, and then it just starts blinking again. We can help with: technical issues, general service questions, upgrades & downgrades, new accounts & transfers, disconnect requests, credit requests and more. If you have questions about your services, we're here to answer them.

Don't know when a repairman will be scheduled to come take a look at it. I've tried everything I could think of, my brother was on the phone with xfinity support and they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it over the phone. Yes i did, with my laptop and that worked fine - green light and connected on modem.

I just received the new device and when I connect it to my Xfinity modem, the ethernet port flashes orange at the back of the modem and I am unable to see my hub within the portal... any ideas anybody? Tried the hub again, and still orange light and no connection.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Comcast_Xfinity community.

中澤裕子 長女 死亡 理由, Funny Dancing Gif, List Of Cities Within A 25 Mile Radius, Diavolo Death Loop Explained, Warm Audio Wa14 Gearslutz, Lane Kim Quotes, Ion Color Brilliance True Tones For Dark Hair Garnet, Is The Last Unicorn On Disney Plus, Old Bank Building Williamsville Il, Junjou Romantica Episode List, Linda Henry Age, Cocotte Vs Dutch Oven, Picture Hanging Tool, What Happened To Jeff And Mark On Moonshiners, Jonah Name Meaning Arabic, Bondi Rescue Lifeguard Dies, Examples Of Homeric Epithets, Ndoc Inmate Parole Information, Baglama Saz Lessons, Malefic Deck 2020, Sirius Conjunct Ascendant, Cristina Serra Age, Cleft Chin Genetics, Lucian Buscemi Net Worth, What Class Lever Is A Nutcracker, Do You Count Brow Tines On Elk, Fake Driving Licence Online, Zanesville Country Club Membership Cost, Anton Boo Lissov, Malinda Fitler Murphy, Scourge Of The Past Chest Locations, Centurylink Field 3d Model, Archangel Haniel Prayer For Love, Bromance Chinese Drama 2020, Tiger Constellation Name, Lady Hamilton Apple, Adam Zampa Age Wife, One Man No City Lyrics, People Choice Award 2020, Karina Mahtani Mitchell, John Fashanu Gladiators Catchphrase, Om Tv Tamil, 16 Oz Hand Sanitizer Gel, John Paul Tremblay Wife,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.