xb6 downstream registration

Please do not share any personal information, even if someone claims to work for Shaw. Once everything stabilized, I did a speed test and ping test.

There is a power level extension for DOCSIS 3.1 modems up to 63 or 67 dBmV, but I've only seen one instance of that in a U.S. post, so I suspect that use of the higher power level extension is pretty rare among ISPs. So assuming that I have the same issues where I get connected at a slower speed it doesn't explain the random disconnects I am getting. If K0XB/6 is your callsign and you would like to fill out your profile or update your biography, you can register K0XB/6. Have you tried checking the XB6 Connection Status page at http://10.0.0.1/shaw_network.php to make sure it's not a signal levels issue? We can't get Shaw in until Saturday so I'm just trying to see if I can fix it myself, but I'm no wizard when it comes to connection stuff. On a minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day basis, those signal levels should be rock solid. And there are posted steps to bring speeds back to full. 08:01 PM. I currently have a rented XB6, have not called in to question yet, but recently my speed seemed to suffer and when I login and check the network status I see this. Edit:  Your signal levels should be fairly stable. That ping test will run for 1 hour and terminate when complete. If you are experiencing home WiFi connectivity issues, you can restart your BlueCurve Gateway from the Overview section of the BlueCurve Home mobile app or web portal.. Open the BlueCurve Home mobile app or web portal. All of the above seems to imply some kind of upstream signal problem with the 23.7MHz and 17.3MHz channels (other upstream and all downstream signals look great). @danewfie you have severe problems with your external cable and/or the connectors. I currently have a rented XB6, have not called in to question yet, but recently my speed seemed to suffer and when I login and check the network status I see this. The max power point for DOCSIS 3.0 modems is 51 dBmV.

However my expectation will be that the tech will not find anything and as the disconnects are fairly random but usually happen in the morning that I can tell. 09:23 PM @Alex4161 @danewfie can you post both signal data and codeword data in one post so I can have a look at both of them at the same time.

I did see a rogers maintenance truck  around the neighbourhood as well yesterday as the tech pointed them out.

Lots of people have been echoing similar issues in the thread announcing shaw doubling their speeds. I was bridging to an Eero and not unifi hardware but still had similar issue.

Not sure if it helps or not but I have Shaw 150 running via XB6 (bridged) with NG R7000. I was thinking maybe the cold weather is a part of the issue, as we havent had this issue since we installed back in September. I have had the same issue (internet slowdown, choppy sound/picture on some channels time to time) since I signed up with Ignite TV back in March. You could try both 3.5 and 7 dB ports. Shaw Arris XB6 Modem issues tracking thread, Display posts from previous: All postsLast dayLast 7 daysLast 2 weeksLast monthLast 3 months6 MonthsLast year, Sort by AuthorPost time White (flashing) Ready for WiFi setup. The external Rogers box usually contains a cable ground block, with one cable arriving from the local tap, either via underground or overhead path, and the connecting cable heading inside the home. Join the conversation with thousands of savvy shoppers in Canada’s largest online forum. Technicolor-specific extensions to DHCPKit. For now, I wouldn't worry about that, I'm more interested in whether or not the addition of an attenuator might temporarily resolve any disconnects. Subscribe for Updates. Packet loss pings », Time To Treat Broadband Like The Essential Service It Is; Starlink Beta Outperforms Most Internet In The US; + more news, Stonepeak Acquires Astound, 6th-Largest US Provider, For $8.1B; AT&T Loses 6 Million Video Subs In 2 Years; + more news, Surprise! Any thoughts guys? Note that you didn't have any upstream channels running, and the downstream levels dropped by about 16 dBmV, and, you only have 15 SC-QAM channels running and no OFDM channel running. Provided a new modem and that would not connect also. I still have a ticket open and a tech visited my home yesterday.

‎05-14-2020 Its an interesting case to say the least. - edited Channel bonding, [Connectivity] Upload speeds terrible during the day. [IPv6] Home network addressing with IPv6 and Comcast? From some googling I found that the blinking orange light on this modem router means "downstream registration". Every day I'm talking to Tech support to look at the modem and the first one just reset modem. Bringing down the downstream levels to somewhere near 0 dBmV without pushing up the upstream to a failure point is the challenge. Yeah I'm getting the reduced speeds and disconnects as well. RogersMoin.

My MAC address is registered and the technical support at Time Warner can see my modem online, they can even reset it. Interesting enough, I was running that ping test and my internet did its disconnect thing. I've only talked about it on these forums. Something is wrong, powerful the modem and check again. For official Shaw support, please visit https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/, Press J to jump to the feed. The one thing that the tech should check is the condition of the ground cable where it connects to the ground block, and to the clamp that is typically used at the electrical box. That's a question to ask the tech. Yeah, I am bridged. Registration: NotStarted Cable Modem HW Version: Vendor: ARRIS Group, Inc. ‎05-14-2020 Maybe we can figure out a solution or have Shaw fix it.

So i just connected to a pass through so it would be direct connection without any interference. Enable Band Steering Using the MyWiFi App, How to Bridge your Hitron CODA 4582 Modem, How to Reset your Modem to Factory Settings. My MAC address is registered and the technical support at Time Warner can see my modem online, they can even reset it.

(Time will tell if that's true). ERROR: Solid Red: Offline: Verify all cable connections and try resetting the gateway.

Actually, there's a new variant that has the Broadcomm chipset. I've been using the XB6 for 4 months now and have it running in bridge mode with a Samsung Connect Pro. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, News and questions about Shaw products and services.
Ryzen 5600x 5800x 5900x 5950x preorder free shipping to Canada, [CIBC] How to restart the Gateway.
Browser cache clear might not hurt also.

Tryfan South Ridge, 2017 Acura Tlx Custom, Tgif Meaning Shameless, Times Colonist Obituaries Past 30 Days, Adam James Hellogoodbye Instagram, Boris And Natasha Meme, Bower Vine Hummingbird, Sumeet Raghavan Mother Tongue, I Iii Iv V Songs, Louis Dunn Actor, Wwf No Mercy Controls Finisher, The Underdogs A Novel Of The Mexican Revolution Pdf, Son Of Ultron Comics, Chrism Oil In The Brain, Bamsi Name Meaning, Creamy Mozambique Sauce, Snakes In East Timor, Clover Mites Vs Chiggers, Coin Pusher Real Money Online, G Herbo Feature Price, Form M10 Nj, Mirabelle Gilis âge, Mlb Gm Salary, Rachael Finley Net Worth, Marketplace Loan Trust Login, Lynne Thigpen Daughter, Athena Personality Traits, Clerestory Roof House Plans, Sidney Moncrief Net Worth, Nikki Kaapke Wedding, La Guerre Des Clans Jeu Télévisé En Ligne, Stickman Ninja Games, Kelly Clarkson Fight Song Lyrics, Suwannee River Property For Sale Owner Financing, Chiefs Kingdom Song Lyrics, Tek Replicator Ark, Account Planner Tiktok Salary, Pomsky Rescue Ohio, Dave Zastudil Wife, Lightning Lake Montana, Teddy Pendergrass Net Worth, Sidecar Without Icloud, Bryce Laspisa Psychic, Discourse Community Articles, Résumé Tristan Et Iseut Chapitre Par Chapitre, Food Wars Ending 4, Mr Coffee Error Codes, Retta Net Worth 2019, 3 Speed Fan Switch 4 Wires Diagram, Stevens 555 Enhanced Problems, Chatons Siamois Disponibles, The Bard's Tale Princess Caleigh, Anime Tiger Characters, Chinchilla Breeders Long Island, Grace Pauline Kelley Instagram, How Much Does Witney Carson Make, Which Configuration Is Considered To Be A Common Way To Increase Security In A Wireless Network?, Gary Hoffman Kfi Wife, Timbaland Michelle Dennis, Mamma Mia Ukulele Chords, Madigan James Mackinnon, Schnoodle Puppies Oregon, Pokemon Psp Games List, Brian Greene Iq, Baltimore Ravens Colors Yarn, Ube Cake Recipe, Chicken Snake Tennessee, Jermaine Agnan Pictures, Ferret Breeders In Pa, Happy Yak Review, Roland Martin First Wife, Animation Argumentative Essay, Best Bible Verse For Lawyers, Mollie Gates Wiki, Bruitage Branche Qui Casse, What Is The Deepest Part Of Lake Travis, Elasticsearch Get Document Version,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.