witcher 3 autopsy answer reddit

If you haven't played the other Witcher games, I suggest playing in the normal difficulty. Provide details and share your research! Letho, the Kingslayer, had secretly tampered with Sile’s Megascope changing it from a quick getaway to a now deadly trap. He won’t answer… He congradulated me for finding him out when I was in the warehouse, but he said "if you know who I truly am you should've unsheated your silver blade instead of the steel one".

Interrogation Answer 1: I killed Aryan during the siege. I tought you would would find out who's the real killer anyways. Needless to say I felt real bad about missing it the first time but felt a whole lot better when it was over . go ahead spoil it for be because I am curious now. So there you have it. For example talking about the previous Witcher that Hubert fought etc. Then I went and completed that portion of the quest expecting it to continue and *gasp* turns out Nathaniel WASN'T the killer *BUM BUM BUM!*. Short answer: Yes, absolutely. Longer answer: They can be ignored, that is if you want to miss out on over 30 hours of amazing content tailored specifically for endgame purposes that only bolsters the entire experience inherent of The Witcher 3 and, to go on even further, quite possibly makes Blood and Wine alone one of the greatest DLCs ever conceived. He can discover something that happen days ago (or weeks/years), but unable to tracker a serial killer that leaves bodies around the city. When players fire up The Witcher 3 they will be asked if they would like to import a save, simulate a save, or not simulate a save. Siding with him is siding against humanity. When the scene opens, answer a few questions about your past (if you didn’t play The Witcher 2, and have no idea what’s going on, say whatever you like.

Are you going to try different world states?

The Witcher game is based on the prose of Andrzej Sapkowski. Triss Merigold is a lover of Geralt’s, and one of the series’ most important recurring characters. Vernon Roche is the commander of the Blue Stripes, which serves as the special forces branch of the Temerian military. That's nice. Btw does killing Nathaniel instead of Hubert has some consequences ? Everything was pointing to a vampire and Geralt still draw the steel sword, that was kinda weird. She said previously she couldn't leave the tower, and with all those recent deaths by monster hands, I felt a bit suspicious about her. It also happens with the one done for Keira in Velen. This page covers the decisions you have to make during The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the way they impact the main story.. Honestly, I think the game is very easy because it gives you a lot of gaming mechanics you can use to prevail in fights and you can use potions when fighting too, which made it even easier than the previous installments, so really I think the most fun is on the highest difficulty: death march. Still not sure why he was leaving the next name in all of the bodies.. Like was ge trying to get caught? It did go quite quick though, it would have been nice to see Geralt engage in more conversation considering Hubert is a Vampire! Cardinal Sins Quest - Get the most out of it - Spoiler Free & Spoiler Versions. Maybe side with the non-humans or kill everyone who’s crossed Geralt? What happened to Letho? Completing this quest leads to one of the largest witch hunts ever known. This first question refers to the beginning of The Witcher 2, where Geralt fights alongside King Foltest during the siege of La Valette. At the end of it all, when you catch the *person* red handed, exhaust all dialogue with him to unlock the true quest ending. Aryan helps Geralt escape. Are you going to try different world states?

Something that won’t be easily forgotten during The Witcher 3. Now, this is the final question, but also potentially the most loaded one during this little interview. The Witcher 3: Imperial Audience.

Geralt probably should have suspected the guy was a vampire, he is no stranger to higher vampires afterall. I guess I'm a master sleuth. Geralt left the Megascope alone and watched Sile perish. If it wasn't for Skyrim letting me choose my playstyle I wouldn't have cared as much about it, oh and dragons. Later in the game I came across a woman murdered like the others. Really wanted to hunt and kill. The game is really great and I love play it, but should have more consistency in this case, I'd like to revive this thread by asking if you can still kill Nathaniel even if you Axii'ed him. Thanks for contributing an answer to Arqade! All rights reserved.

Here are all of the Witcher 3 interrogation questions as well as the Witcher 3 interrogation answers. I didn't miss any clue either, or at least i'm pretty sure I didn't, maybe CDPR forgot something? All rights reserved. This quest made my brain hurt. In retrospect, it was obvious - those notes by the mage detailing creepy events concerning his experiments should have tipped me off there was something else wrong about this whole business other the tragic death of the girl. During this prologue you will have the opportunity to face Aryan La Valette, the commanding officer of the armies Geralt is currently in battle with and the son of the Baroness. © 2018 CD PROJEKT S.A. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Português brasileiro (Brazilian Portuguese). Please be sure to answer the question. However, I don't think you can return to kill Hubert once the quest ends. Find more subreddits like r/Witcher3 -- Welcome to /r/Witcher 3 come in to discuss all things Witcher, be sure to visit our Witcher 4 sub too in anticipation of the next game, YES the … During the events of the second entry in the series, Geralt had to make a rather important decision that displayed who he allied with. So there you have it.

But instead it just ends.... Geralt's Like "Yup, I got the guy, no need to worry," meanwhile I'm like ".......um......no you did't? This first question refers to the beginning of The Witcher 2, where Geralt fights alongside King Foltest during the siege of La Valette.

It is so easy to skip, luckily I figured it out and went back a save to do it again. We’re sure you could see why that may not be the greatest thing. But first talk with Nathaniel so you learn that Hubert is the culprit and was playing you (though I thought that was obvious since the Vegelbud murder) then you get the chance to either let him finish his torturing of Nelly and just go for Hubert, Axii him into leaving her alone, or cut the fanatic shit down free Nelly and then go for hubert which imo is the best option cause you cut down both sick bastards, you solve the case and get the katakan mutagen from Hubert when he transforms. You are now ready to set up your world state in The Witcher 3. This quest begins automatically at the end of "Cabaret." The people who didn't do all of the dialogue options, or who right away assumed he was the man responsible for everything, probably haven't played the witcher series before, it's common in the witcher games for them to make you think someone did something, but if you actually pay attention and gather all the evidence through multiple means, you always find out they aren't the person responsible. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. © Valve Corporation. Because, you know, 40 xp from Axii in dialogue, then 80 xp for killing him plus the poker weapon. Explains why he looks younger than his old trainee Joachim Von Gratz despite him being years older. I thought this was one of the best quests in the game . Geralt removed the flawed stone allowing Sile to flee, never to be seen again. While this quest has its holes in terms of writing, the possibility of getting a "wrong" ending if you don't pay enough attention, at least, is a nice touch. I thought it was weird that Geralt didn't remark anything about the guy being human despite that the clues clearly pointed towards a monster (specifically a vampire). Yeah, right. I missed this too. Only time will tell.

Carnal Sins [SPOILERS] Hey folks, So yesterday I did Carnal Sins quest and I must say what an amazing quest, reminded me of the investigation in TW1.

Could kill the other guy. After finding out that Sile de Tansarville had a hand in the assassination of kings, the powerful sorceress goes on the run. Let us know. NO SPOILER VERSION: Carnal Sins is a side quest in Novigrad. Home » Guides » Witcher 3 Interrogation Questions & Best Answers (Aryan, Letho, & More World State). For this reason, Iorveth vows to fight, and kill, in order to achieve civil rights for everyone. But avoid … Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Sparing his life, however, leads Aryan and Geralt to cross paths yet again, only this time in the dungeons of La Valette. cut them both down. Set up as a sort of interview (or interrogation, really) prior to Geralt’s adventure, players will have to answer a series of questions that will serve as The Witcher 2 decisions. Killing Aryan La Valette ends all interaction with him, because he’s…you know, dead. It does almost no damage. At the end, Geralt finally confronts Letho and once again must make a tough decision. Answer 2: I joined Iorveth, he helped me out. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Yeah not sure why it doesn't give you the option to question him further regarding his youth instead of just accepting his weak explanation.

There was a letter from Hubert. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. and do we get the chance to catch Hubert later on ? Plus tbh i'm pretty sure most people right away assumed that Hubert was a vampire. In order to get from place to place, she uses a device known as a Megascope (which allows her to pretty much teleport). Answer 1: Got out of Flotsam with Vernon Roche. Alternatively, Geralt could allow Letho to flee at the end of the battle. I also killed Nathaniel before questioning him. Geralt decides to put his fellow witcher to rest, completely breaking his bond with life. Wish they would do it with more quests. Yep. He is a Vampire. This is through Dandelion's quests. thats it?" You are now ready to set up your world state in The Witcher 3. I had no idea there was another outcome to this quest other than the warehouse showdown.

Are Master Clues Worth It Osrs, Juliana Pig Care, Street Outlaws Season 16, Raza Meaning In English, How Fast Can A Goose Run, Melissa Linehan David Foster, Vérifier Numéro De Série Louis Vuitton, Greek Songs Chords, Marijana Veljovic Twitter, Aubrey Cleland Wikipedia, Desert Seed Minecraft, Disadvantages Of Inverter Refrigerator, Squirrel Screaming In Pain, Oakmoss Essential Oil Substitute, Cars Surprise Slides Game Instructions, Honda Grom Build, Clown Meme Template, Umbrella Academy Body In Attic, Leucistic Cobra For Sale, Dom Kennedy Get Home Safely Zip, Patriot Season 1 Episode 10 Recap, Blake Kinsman Biography, White Tongue During Pregnancy, Scania P420 8x4 Specification, Sunny Oglesby Johnston Instagram, Judge Jeanine Pirro Official Website, One Chunk Man Osrs, How Old Is Chris Sullivan's Wife, Vinelink Inmate Lookup Ms,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.