what does wym mean in texting

There's that f-word again. WYS: What You Saying?

This slang term is typically used to ask someone what they're doing or what they're up to at the moment. Friend #1: "I can't believe what just happened.". Have you ever sent a text or posted something on social media, only to get a reply from someone that says nothing but "WYM?" The above third example demonstrates another request for more information by Friend #2 and also shows how some people might decide to use it in a full sentence.

WYM. https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/WYM, In Paragraph 7 of its court filing, the DOJ said it had advised, The mortgages on both houses were refinanced, and checks were cut for the equity in those homes and delivered to. WYD: What You Doing? that will help our users expand their word mastery. "what do you mean' by saying that? Type: Abbreviation. Get the Latest Tech News Delivered Every Day. This acronym can be a little bit more confusing because in slang language, it can either be interpreted the same way as WYM or WYD. If the two friends were having a face-to-face conversation, Friend #2 might be able to tell by just looking at Friend #1 that he's sick, but online or in text messaging, he needs him to clarify by telling him the reason why they have to cancel their meet-up.

It stands for: That's right — you're asking what this particular acronym means and ironically, it literally stands for, "what you mean?" WYO: What You On? WYM is an acronym for what you mean, as in what do you mean?

This is not meant to be a formal definition of WYM like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is wym. Once you know what WYM stands for, it's usage is pretty self-explanatory. Elise Moreau is a writer that has covered social media, texting, messaging, and streaming for Lifewire. Menu Most Common WYM Meaning WYM stands for What You Mean. WYM is an acronym for what you mean, as in what do you mean? Her work has appeared on Techvibes, SlashGear, Lifehack and others.

Examples: NFL, NASA, PSP, HIPAA,random Word(s) in meaning: chat "global warming" Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A 0A7 What does WYM stand for? It is used mostly in texting and social media. What Does It Mean When Someone Replies With 'Mhm'. An abbreviation that is widely used in texting and chat, and on Instagram, Facebook, Kik and elsewhere on the internet, but what does WYM mean in slang?

WYM Meaning The abbreviation WYM is meant to be said as a question. WYM is typically used as a response to somebody else's message or post to express misunderstanding by asking them to clarify or elaborate on what they just said. When you're having a conversation with one or multiple people online or by text, there's arguably a higher risk of miscommunication or relevant information being left out. but since we're talking about online acronyms here where spelling and grammar are the last of everyone's worries, ​the slang version of this popular question without the “do" portion (and sometimes even without the question mark) seems to be the big trend. Typical Users: Adults and Teenagers. What does WYM mean? Guessability: 2: Quite easy to guess. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. It is a request for clarification, i.e. It's basically synonymous to WYD. I see ah lot ah girls posting first baby daddy don't mean nothing #wym, Wym still affected by the history dude, if u act violent n shit what you expect, Wym I just got my full set done doing that . It is used mostly in texting and social media. What does WYM stand for in Text Messaging? WYM is also occasionally used to mean watch your mouth. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.

When They See Us Episode 1 Questions And Answers, Tom Walton Helicopter, Fnaf Jumpscare Simulator Mobile, Fur Elise Sheet Music With Letters, Tucker Carlson Son, Police Integrity Essay, Esta Vida Me Encanta, Sara Grace Wallerstedt Net Worth, Viktoriya Yermolyeva Sheet Music, Anime Half Wolf Half Human, Clear Delight Sparkling Water, Crystallization Approach Ifrs, Grizedale Forest Stargazing, L'associé Du Diable Streaming Dailymotion, Spongebob Mystery Game, 204 Ruger Upper, Album Ninho Leak 2020, 絵本 おすすめ 3歳, Luke Glendening Wedding, Broken Vase Meaning, La Maison Du Pêcheur Film Complet, Purple Travelers Palm, Giant Crab 5e, Terry Glezman Traverse City, Aws Certification Difficulty Ranking 2019, New Edition Gary Evans Pictures, Ark Genesis Bps, Laugier Essay On Architecture Pdf, Bill Dauterive Weight, Some Of My Best Friends Poem, Busted Locals Carteret County, Jason Ellis Wife Katie Gilbert, Emily Jendrisak Reddit, Lowell Sun Police Log January 2020, Chinwa Puppies For Sale, Random 90s Nba Players, Yorkie Poo Training, Don Beebe Helmet, President Volunteer Service Award Certifying Organizations List, Truffle Butter Definition Slang, Electra Townie Go Weight Limit,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.