what does cake mean in slang

Last edited on Oct 05 2007. Google has been lying about the penalty against this site for years. Definitions include: to save money or increase personal wealth. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. Last edited on Dec 17 2010. Definitions include: an annoying person, especially one making unwanted sexual advances. Definitions include: offensive speech about another person. Definitions include: to attempt to attract; ". Definitions include: is where you get money for sittin' on your ass. Definitions include: the cleft between the buttocks. bracelets, chains, earrings. Definitions include: to joke around with someone. Definitions include: a form of address for a male significant other. Definitions include: extremely sweaty buttocks.

My conversation with the Google employee who told me about the penalty starts dropping Last edited on May 18 2016. Definitions include: to be great or the best. Definitions include: the pursuit of money. Definitions include: affectionate form of address for a loved one, especially a romantic loved one. Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. Definitions include: to flirt with a person. 46%  (See the most vulgar words. Submitted by lolz Definitions include: A male in a long term relationship who consistently engages in sexual activity with females other than his significant other. Definitions include: a wad of currency in small denominations with a large denomination bill around the outside to make it look like more money. Submitted by jaime from St Pete Beach, FL, USA Definitions include: a non-specified price. … This story has been shared 192,586 times.

Submitted by Jovanni Vote how vulgar he says he isn’t, but that’s exactly something a cake would say,” writes one Twitter user, in disbelief over the duplicitous delicacies.

on Mar 09 2014. Definitions include: a lower-quality version of something. on Dec 01 1999. 1. Definitions include: to attempt to attract verbally; "flirt with". on Oct 05 2007. 2. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. This story has been shared 190,343 times. Last edited on Aug 02 2010. on May 18 2016. Definitions include: to end an intimate relationship with someone. When you get a text: "Baby, I … Last edited on Aug 02 2010. We've received your submission. Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. Submitted by Anonymous “Guys i’m genuinely distressed i can’t take this s - - t anymore,” writes another. the female has a man who gives her what she wants, e.g. Definitions include: abbreviation of "heinous. Social-media users came to this conclusion after several now-viral videos circulated showin… It can relate to a pretty woman, a pretty man, a wanted or desired item, or a drug. Definitions include: a break in the workday when employees gather to ingest drugs. “So for my own peace of mind I’ve decided that I’ll be walking around with a knife and stabbing everything I come into contact with just to make sure that it is not a cake.”. Definitions include: the seat behind the passenger seat in a vehicle. Vote how vulgar Got Cakes Ancient word of saying you have a skill or something of importance that should not be said do to it being illegal, stupid, or you may have nothing at all, because the cake is a lie. Caking is the verb...when one cakes, they are caking. Another “traumatic” video, showing surprise cake versions of breakfast sandwiches, eggplants, oysters and lemons highlighted the work of husband-and-wife baking duo Natalie and Dave Sideserf, of Sideserf Cake Studio in Texas. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights on May 16 2011. Such as she … Definitions include: to happen automatically, in a way that appears almost magical. Definitions include: something good on top of something else that's good. ), Your vote: None Such as she was that sweet slice of, to talk with a person one is attracted to; "flirt", ", to speak affectionately towards someone; ". on Nov 25 2003. 40%  (See the most vulgar words. Definitions include: to do something well in one's own way or in a unique manner, usually involving members of the opposite sex. Cake could be a general term for something desirable, one example of this is the idiom. Last edited on Mar 15 2014. Definitions include: an undesirable person, asshole, jerk, obnoxious person, liar etc. Definitions include: to "stick to" someone like Velcro. Definitions include: to work hard and get some money. #cake #serve #VibeZone #movie. Submitted by Anonymous Definitions include: of an entire task, the easy portions. Definitions include: something good on top of something else that's good. Sitemap Last edited on Aug 21 2012. i will be cutting him open to see if he’s a cake. August 17. Author has 97 answers and 13.6K answer views It could mean many things, as slang is based on location, context which is in part influenced by a persons personal understanding and implied connotation. Definitions include: the best at something; ". Cake is related to anything that can be seen as a tasty treat without any good substance to it or to be desired. Over the weekend, an important, groundbreaking scientific discovery was made: Everything is made of cake. To use your mouth to sexually stimulate a girl's vagina. Cake. Some speculated that the song was referencing the vodka-infused Sex on the Beach cocktail, but given lyrics like “See you licking frosting from your own hands,” “You’re a real-life fantasy,” and “Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate in my life / Funfetti, I’m ready, I need it every night,” the public consensus was that cake by the ocean meant actually having sex at the beach. Definitions include: to bring a person to law enforcement. Definitions include: to earn, usually money. Eating out (sexually) 3. Definitions include: short for "gangster" or ". Last edited on Feb 16 2012.

Submitted by thatderngirl Thanks for contacting us. the word is – not how mean it is.). Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Last edited on Aug 02 2010. Cake: The Movie. ), Your vote: None Other terms relating to 'bad, poor, sucks, common, generally displeasing': Other terms relating to 'buttocks, butt, ass': Other terms relating to 'to flirt, fraternize, mingle': Average of 126 votes: Definitions include: a Canadian two dollar coin. Definitions include: to engage in doggy-style sex.

Submitted by Anonymous This story has been shared 128,188 times. August 17. Can Trump run again in 2024 if he loses the 2020 presidential election? Definitions include: very good, excellent; ". Every thought is whether or not something I come in contact with is a cake and it’s haunting me and I can’t get away from it,” says @thebeesdaddy. Definitions include: to go out seeking less desirable girls. Definitions include: the absolute master over all female's desires. Nothing, not even baked goods, is sacred in the year 2020. Definitions include: something that cannot be.

128,188, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Definitions include: verb; to steal with, or without, the victim's knowledge. Definitions include: to mingle, usually with the upper class of society. Average of 13 votes: Last edited on Dec 17 2010. cakin' ass, caking. Submitted by Brayford from Lincoln, UK Trailer park boys can b considered mungie cakes. To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. Your California Privacy Rights My conversation with the Google employee who told me about the penalty starts dropping Definitions include: the father of a woman's child. Definitions include: to be great or the best. Definitions include: Money transferred directly from a band to a DJ, to bribe the DJ into playing their songs either on the radio or on a video channel.

It is not something that is needed as much as desired. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook.

Deprived from the word mungie and the word cake, combined together to make the work mungie cake to describe a white trash folks that have no life and are absolutely useless to this world. ho cake. icing on the cake. on Mar 01 2003. the word is – not how mean it is.). Submitted by Anonymous Toddler released from hospital after drinking toilet cleaner dies. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. on Jul 14 2008. Definitions include: to talk to someone one is romantically interested in; "flirt with". Definitions include: to increase one's stature in life. often a male.

Submitted by Denise J. slang term for one who is very sweet or romantic; describing one who sends sweet texts, posts pictures kissing with their boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. on Mar 04 2010. Cake (Slang Meaning) Cake is a slang term which is often used to refer to a nice fat ass on a girl. “I have chained my roommate to the kitchen table. Submitted by Anonymous from San Francisco, CA, USA Last edited on Mar 15 2014. Google has been lying about the penalty against this site for years. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! on Jan 24 1999. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. This story has been shared 192,586 times.

on Mar 19 2008. Privacy Notice Over the weekend, an important, groundbreaking scientific discovery was made: Everything is made of cake.

on Jun 17 2012. Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. Are we nothing but sugar and butter, waiting to be sliced into? Definitions include: a homosexual person. Definitions include: to phone or page excessively; to fill up the capacity of some electronic answering service (voice mail, answering machine, one's pager, etc.). Definitions include: acronym for "mother-in-law".

money. Definitions include: to save money or increase personal wealth. Definitions include: one hundred dollars. — king of wannabe himbos (@DakDeMarco) July 12, 2020. Definitions include: an undesirable person, asshole, jerk, obnoxious person, liar etc. Submitted by Lauren from Greenville, SC, USA Last edited on Aug 02 2010. The madness traveled over to TikTok. Coming this Fall. Definitions include: to engage in doggy-style sex. on Jun 21 2012. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. A man who gives money to women without looking for anything in return. 190,343, This story has been shared 128,188 times. Numerous hip hop artists have used it in their songs, in Kid Ink's "Bad Ass" song, he raps "Now then let me see that cake, cake, cake, like Entenmann's - Ass up, gon' take it … To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. 192,586, This story has been shared 190,343 times. Last edited on May 13 2011. the female has a man who gives her what she wants, e.g.

I can’t get away from it. Definitions include: to be on the giving end of anal sex. Social-media users came to this conclusion after several now-viral videos circulated showing hyper-realistic looking pastries in the shapes of toilet paper, onions and Crocs shoes being sliced open, only to shockingly reveal that their insides are flour, sugar and frosting. So … Submitted by Anonymous It can relate to a pretty woman, a pretty man, a wanted or desired item, or a drug. Definitions include: a contraction for "give me". Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. ", Definitions include: displeasing; of poor quality; ". Cake is related to anything that can be seen as a tasty treat without any good substance to it or to be desired. Google has been penalizing this site in its search rankings for years.

John Franco Net Worth, Mtv App Not Working On Firestick, Real Magic Wands, Disney Pixar Cars Toys Tesco, Hidden Figures Google Drive, Sarah Rice Podcast, Buttress Retaining Wall Design Example, Ocr English Literature A Level Coursework Examples, Harry Potter Lunch Box Tesco, Terraria Repeater Wire, Rhino Drug Slang, Was Brida A Real Viking, Alfie Zappacosta Wife, Illusory Correlation Psychology Examples, Romeo And Juliet: Act 1 Scene 1 Newspaper Article, Kailee Hawaiian Meaning, Production And Sales Of Tobacco Must Be Made Illegal Argumentative Essay, Josh Sweat Brother, Falling Spring Falls, Inflatable River Tubes, Amy Bruni Net Worth, Qt Cinderella Twitch Instagram, Alan Jackson Kids, Shenaz Treasury Age, Spyro Charmed Ridge The Impossible Tower, Beowulf Epic Hero Essay Assignment, Vegeta's Brother Episode Number, Robert Porter Actor Cause Of Death, Perception Vs Reality Thesis Statement, Liar Noah Cyrus Chords, Sennheiser Ie 500 Pro Vs Shure Se846, Wolf Rpg Data File Extractor, Hamilton Seattle Cast, Dcc Rpg Pdf Trove,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.