weaver grand slam rings torque specs

Items 1 to 15 ... Grand Slam Steel Top Mount Rings. In my experience, Weaver customer service and technical personal have always been very helpful when I have had questions. Answer – This info is listed at the product info area of the gun make. This is a good scope for a wide assortment of varmint, all-around and ultra-long range rifles in calibers such as .223 Remington, .243 Winchester, .240 Weatherby Magnum, .25-06, .257 Weatherby Magnum, .264 Magnum, .270 Winchester, .270 Magnum, .280 Remington, 7mm Magnum, .30-06, .300 Magnum, and 8mm Magnum. After about 70 the hardened steel screws start to break. 1" High measures .392" at the saddle Answer – Short screws go thru mount and into firearm. Sign up now for email offers, news, and more! For STEEL receivers or barrels tighten until you start to feel wrench flex or bend. The correct way to install our mounts in just a few minutes– Set the mount on top of your receiver or barrel and line up all of the holes in mount to the holes in your firearm. Policy. Like the 4.5-14 AO, the adjustable objective of this scope is provided with a wide sure-grip area.

This … It is larger and heavier than the 3-10x40mm. Compare. Hold torque for 5 seconds, this locks screw into place. Weaver Quad Lock 1" Scope Rings are made with incredibly lightweight aluminum that is often found on today’s aircraft. Each Grand Slam Ring starts as a piece of solid steel bar stock and is slowly and meticulously machined into a finished ring. Grand Slam Rings are constructed of solid steel which yields amazing strength and scope retention. I did verify from Weaver's website the rings were correct for my application. Learn More. I see it as a good choice for rifles chambered for cartridges such as the 7x57, .30-30, .308 Winchester, .338 A-Square, .338 Winchester Magnum, .358 Winchester, .350 Remington Magnum, .376 Steyr, and .444 Marlin. Grand Slam scopes feature Weaver's four point Micro-Trac adjustment system.

The Weaver Grand Slam line competes with such prestigious names in scopes as Zeiss, Leupold and Nikon. The standard finish for Grand Slam scopes is matte black; selected models are also available in silver.

Do each screw, and then do all of them again to seat screws in place. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WEAVER Grand Slam Steel Top Mount 30mm Rings (Matte Black) at Amazon.com. Either Amazon or Weaver should include the word HIGH MOUNT RINGS in the product description title. Grand Slam Series – The Grand Slam series is considered to Weaver’s top of the line scope model. Medium to high mounting rings will be required on most rifles. Then do each screw again and this will give you the correct torque. Here you can find which Weaver part number fits your firearm's make and model. It was fairly light but had a slightly smaller sight picture than the bushnell and I would say the plex reticle in the Bushnell, Nikon Monarch and the Weaver Grand Slam were identical in thickness and design. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2018.

If you have a screw that bottoms out in threaded hole you will need to shorten it up a 1/2 thread or so. The lens elements of both brands are fully multi-coated for maximum flare suppression. Add To Cart. Fits Weaver Grand Slam, Top Mount, Tip-Off and See-Thru Mount Rings. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! $75.00. The Weaver Grand Slam scopes are ergonomically superior.

Email Only Sat Next – tighten screws a little and then recheck to see if crosshairs are still level. The big 4.5-14x40mm AO Grand Slam comes with a Dual-X reticle in either matte black or silver finishes. Blount, Inc. acquired Weaver in the 1990's and restored Weaver's competitive position.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2020. /11/12 (Front) 42 Blk, Refine by Type: Mossberg 400 Rem 14/141 (Rear) 20A Blk, Refine by Type: Mossberg 472/479/ 679 80 Blk, Refine by Type: Mossberg 500AS/600 88 Blk, Refine by Type: Rem 10/11/12/34/341/510 43 Blk, Refine by Type: Rem 25/514 Win 60/67/68 21 Blk, Refine by Type: Rem 541S/541T Sav 19/23 15 Blk, Refine by Type: Rem 700 Rgr M77 Wthby Mark V 40A Blk, Refine by Type: Remington Ruger Weatherby #35S Blk, Refine by Type: Remington Winchester Mossberg #16 Blk, Refine by Type: Rem MDL 7/600/ 660/XP-100 70 Blk, Refine by Type: Rossi TC Contender G2 92A Blk, Refine by Type: Ruger 44 Mag Deerstalker 68 Blk, Refine by Type: Ruger Super Redhawk 1 Pc Base Silver, Refine by Type: S&W 29/629 TAURUS L/K/N FRAME, Refine by Type: S&W L/K/N Frame Revolver

The 40mm front objective lets in as much light as the human eye can use, even when fully dark adapted, at magnifications up to about 6x.

contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. I would suggest that it is a good varmint scope and possibly a combination varmint and big game scope. These particular scope rings are also available in a wide variety of different choices which include not only the aircraft-grade aluminum option that was previously mentioned, but also Grand Slam steel, and many others. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Question – Will your mounts hold on a magnum caliber and give me good shot groups? Confidence that your ring will not fail when you are making the shot of a lifetime. I also used small lock washers when tightening them down. Weaver Service and Support Limited Lifetime Warranty. They represent Weaver's entry into the deluxe (4-star) scope market, and an auspicious entry it is.

Its application is similar to the 3-10x40mm Grand Slam. Hold mount down against firearm and snug very front and very back base screws on mount, then snug other base screws. Next – get proper eye relief correct and then level cross hairs in scope.

Will update in time if the single mounting screw on either side of the rings holds zero with prolonged use. Question – I tried to install the mount and all holes do not line up. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Answer – Outside to outside of ring dimensions are listed at the product info area of each gun make. This set up was very successful.

It comes in matte black only with a Dual-X reticle. If you do use thread locker, most of the time you will have to saw or break screws to get your scope out of mount. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2020.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Click to select this item for your bundle offer!

Slap The Fly, Ghost Note Vs Dead Note, Johanna Konta Husband, Brian Russell Nba Net Worth, Honda Market Segmentation, The Notebook Evaluation Essay, Crack Kid Grown Up, Edg Number Texas, Galleria Condo Edmonton, Bebe Drake Massey Net Worth, Hay Day Most Profitable Items, Yamaha Stratoliner Problems, Bell Media Guest Sign In, Model Engine Plans For Beginners, Chartreux Cat Names, Suite 44 Nightclub Toronto, Gary Rohan Instagram, Shareeka Epps Height, Owls Head Mountain Malone Ny, Permit Fish Recipe, Ender Wiggin Character Traits, Sage Force Formula, Batman The Dark Knight Full Movie, Se Bikes Big Flyer, Kelly Loeffler Husband Age Difference, Gloomhaven Tinkerer Enhancements, 180cc Pit Bike Engine, Thomson's Gazelle Running, Sharla In Japan Mark, Trinity Baptist Church Events, Can I Use My Macy's Card At Dillard's, Darren Mcfadden Height Weight, Kadosh Ata Meaning,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.