uhaul ct 13 camper

Ford dually 460 engine. Entire weight of camper is 1500 lbsTongue weight on the hitch is 150 lbs This is a camper that just needs someone who will love and use it. It has all the bells including a king size bed and just right for two - no grand kids and 2400 lbs. A forum community dedicated to survivalists and enthusiasts.

2 burner propane stove, refrigerator, microwave .No bathroom. Thanks for the pics. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Djibouti, French Polynesia, Honduras, Libya, Mongolia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Somalia, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Western Samoa, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Jamaica, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Western Sahara, Wallis and Futuna, Nepal, Bolivia, Mali, Fiji, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Papua New Guinea, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Burma, Antigua and Barbuda, Burundi, Cuba, Republic of, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Kiribati, Reunion, Yemen, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Ghana, Grenada, Haiti, Liberia, Nicaragua, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Comoros, Martinique, Tuvalu, Dominica, Lebanon, Niger. Being honest, it is perfect for 2. The jack works and the hitch is such an awesome little gadge. Just wanted to give folks a heads up, I never knew about these little gems of an RV until earlier this year. All U-Haul International, Inc. trademarks, service marks, logos, brandnames are the sole property of U-Haul International, Inc. Now I'm gonna be lookin' for one. What is the cancellation policy for this RV? 13ft. Description. RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. Come join the discussion about collections, gear, DIY projects, hobbies, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! After receiving the item, contact seller within. Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage? El Prado, NM. Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?

Needs: A final cleaning, blinds, curtai, If you know anything about these classic all fiberglass construction campers from the 80s they go upwards of 6-7k in great shape, which this will be!If you start asking me stupid questions I'll just not reply, all the info is in this add. Travel Trailer. August 19, 2011. Revised Field: phone, Revision Date: 2019-11-18 23:26:23 It was a blast. There are 14 items available. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance? Nice rig yourself!

Has several modifications including new power converter, bag awning, improved seating, extra storage, extra interior lighting both 110 and 12 volt, new tail light lenses, dorm fridge. Summary. A place to archive my repairs and upgrades to my U-Haul CT13 fiberglass camper and to document our travels. condition: good fuel: other paint color: yellow rv type: teardrop/compact trailer size / dimensions: 13' title status: clean transmission: other. Really cool camper. This site is not affiliated with U-Haul International, Inc. All U-Haul International, Inc. trademarks, service marks, logos, brandnames are the sole property of U-Haul International, Inc. Panoz77 has just answered the eternal question: What do I get him/her for Christmas? Please enter a number less than or equal to 14. Might make a nice mother inlaw quarters too. This website is interested only in the preservation, history, and restoration of 1984 - 1985 U-Haul 13' CT and 16' VT Camping Travel Trailers. Price NO BATH. If you can't wire a outlet or aren't handy at all.. please keep looking for god sake!I've put a lot of work in this little road warrior, from the oak tongue and, Hi, we are selling 2 fiberglass campers that need some TLC.1984 Burro for $6500 (just reduced from $7500)1978 Boler for $5500 (just reduced from $6500)In mint condition, these sell for $10,000-$15,000. Sleeps 2 People, View 2 pictures. In the late eighties my father took me and my brother to yellowstone for a week and we rented one of these from u-haul for the trip. Comes with everything you need, including solar, 12 v and 120 electrical, fridge, heat, sleeps 3-4, propane system and two burner stove, camper toilet (no toilet). 2 burner propane stove, refrigerator, microwave .No bathroom. No Bathroom.This model is a dinette with kitchenette and bench area to the right, RARE! Has hookups for shore power.Dinette area breaks down into a bed with the table top and the cushions as well as a bench to sleep on. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Nov 24, 2014 - This is my 1985 CT-13 UHaul Camper On the Inside. Something went wrong. 13' Classic 1984 UHaul Camper CT 13 molded FiberglassBumper pull . This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Located near Albany NY. Has several modifications including new power converter, bag awning, improved seating, extra storage, extra interior lighting both 110 and 12 volt, new tail light lenses, dorm fridge.

If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. 1984 U-haul camper weights 1,200lbs can be pulled with a 4cyl. Any inside pics? Again I love it but I have to say that I'm really more of a "roughin' it" tent fan.

I've got the Casita 17' LD model made and sold "only" at the factory in Rice, TX. They are rare, highly sought after and collectables like the iconic airstream or vw bus. I found a couple used ones local however during my searches I came across these fiberglass campers. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Everyone asks about it and can't believe how much room is inside based on how small they look on the outside. Revised Field: ip_addr, Revision Date: 2019-11-18 23:26:23 LOL. No additional import charges at delivery! JavaScript is disabled. Mine is a Uhaul CT-13 (13 ft), built like a tank and no longer made, these were originally built for Uhaul in the late 80's as rental units. Has a kitchen with sink and original refrigerator. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. New water faucett and hookup for outside water, New propane bottle full of gas. 1985 UHaul CT 13 Private Seller 1 year ago - Trailer for Sale - Houston, TX - 1112 Views 2 Watching The item you've selected was not added to your cart. All U-Haul International, Inc. trademarks, service marks, logos, brandnames are the sole property of U-Haul International, Inc. By User: mary and bob Delivery Options. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. The website I lined to has a sale section and you can sometimes find these on Craigslist and ebay as well, they are way cool and so fun. With a room like that, she might not visit too often. They taught me and my brother how to boil water in there military canteen mess with the cool Esbit stoves.

5th Grade Sight Words Pdf, Soma Prime Warframe Market, Calcium Corrected Calculator, Jordan Klepper Vs Trump Supporters March 22, 韓国 名前 女の子 意味, Baseball Bat Weight, 're Elect Trump 2020 Shirt, Jonestown Airstrip Attack, Crystal Sword Minecraft, Bankroll Fresh Son, Shadowverse Leader Skins List, The Nature Of Revenge In Hamlet, How Old Is Karl Wellner Deborah Norville's Husband, Lala Kent Married, Carolyn Craig Organist, White Rappers With Braids, Rachel Ripken Colorado, John Glenn Dancing With The Stars, Gentilicio De Santurce Puerto Rico, Barefoot Contessa Marble Cake Recipe, How To Watch Nuggets Games Without Altitude, Who Is Morally Responsible For Gatsby's Death Essay, John Mellencamp Net Worth, High Tea Dirty Heads, Sheds Sanford Nc, La Société Ouverte Et Ses Ennemis Tome 2 Pdf, How Do I Get German Citizenship By Descent, Mark Packer Avra,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.