twisted wonderland mc

Desperate, you lunged to grasp it, and you soon were awoken to find yourself inside a coffin. “Now is the exact time to be emotional…!! “Who runs it? “I am happy for you. Does he have a stalker? “D-Don’t make this awkward, old man,” Silver pleads, his eyes darting between his guardian and his young master. May I request a scenario where papa Lilia is crying because Malleus have a wedding with MC? Names, Jade, I need names.”. alternative title: Koebi-chan turns into sneaky snake to immortalise the beauty of local octopus who for once doesn’t know how to turn this situation into a contract feat. “W-Waaaaaaaaah! Multiple questions run through Azul’s head as his hand run through his hair. So , @fluiditism asked about that part of my “twisted wonderland theories (part 3)” in which I mentioned my old theory with Ortho and & Idia . In chapter 4, a cutscene will render the protagonist's name as "ユウ (You)" if the protagonist's name is left as the default. “What are your thoughts, Lilia?”, “Ah, pay no mind to me,” Lilia says quickly. Game Debut Azul’s secret admirer and stalker? THERE IS NO MAN OR WOMAN ALIVE THAT WOULD NOT DESIRE HIM AS THEIR OWN!!”. Friends to lovers–it is a tale as old as time itself.” Lilia stares into the rim of his tea cup, his reflection in the darjeeling a sepia tone.

Lilia nearly spits up his tea–but Sebek actually does, spraying darjeeling all over the table.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. “We have spent many a night together–”, “–strolling around campus grounds, exchanging pleasantries, growing closer by the day.”. https://twisted-wonderland.fandom.com/wiki/MC?oldid=22307.

Dorm Twisted Wonderland IS NOT a dating simulator game. “WHAT INSOLENT WHELP BELIEVES THEMSELVES TO BE FIT TO MARRY THE EXALTED–”, “Silence, Sebek,” Llilia orders, his voice firm. His fire had set several of his belongings–and Lilia’s hair–on fire.

Have my attempt at an actual manga style lol, also men are wolves ace is back did you miss him–, looking around pinterest and found some Alice screenshots with some quotes or her lines who are quite accurate for my mc lol. MC (Prefect) If the character was at all female a lot of compromises would have to be made.

my eyes hurt from the wack ass perspective!! “Since last evening,” Malleus replies calmly, arms folded. Jade remarked not sparing a single glance at Azul who was going through an existential crisis. Rather than write Lilia crying during the wedding, I decided to approach this request from a different angle! First “A close friend,” Malleus says with a mysterious smile. A-Ahahah…I-I shall put forth nothing but my utmost effort to ensure that the Young Master’s wedding is the single most joyous day of his life! Jamil: …I gave you guys the key for emergencies . Check out our guidebook to learn about the game! Gender wtich was inspired by the amazing @laizy-boy and her amazing screenshots redraws!!!! His eyes widen at the sight of pictures. Please check out our. Japanese

Wasn’t he the one who occasionally stalked people? “I trust that it will not be an issue?” Malleus raises an eyebrow.

He uses a cape with many patterns of rose stalks with thorns, with a badge of a dragon head made of silver, pinning the cape onto his left torso, with 2 ropes dangling from the badge. https://twisted-wonderland.fandom.com/wiki/Twisted_Wonderland_Wiki?oldid=22450, Hey wiki editors and contributors! Class Ramshackle Dorm “Y-You…You wish to request for our assistance?” Sebek guesses, his loud voice trembling. Learn about the students you'll encounter at Night Raven College! When someone could have taken those pictures? Technical Information Prologue 1 Student (Grim & MC = 1 student)Prefect It just so happens to be related to the idea of weddings! Just what secrets are these students, who hold the souls of villains, hiding...? “O-OF COURSE NOT! Other Name Him doing some homework, him preparing a special golden contract, him burning his fingers on boiling hot tea or even him looking at the star-studded sky. “S-SINCE WHEN WERE YOU ENGAGED? !”, “…What a quick change of heart,” Silver comments under his breath. The young master… THE YOUNG MASTER HAS BLOSSOMED INTO SUCH A FINE YOUNG MAN!”, “THE YOUNG MASTER IS THE PINNACLE OF PERFECTION! I will have to leave it to the youth to do the bulk of the planning.”, “Are you certain? I do hope it suffices! “We are not certain,” Malleus admits. Theyalso do not possess any magic like the other students in Twisted Wonderland. “I am useless when it comes to matters such as these. !” Sebek roars, pounding a fist on the table.

Malleus has pale skin, glowing green eyes, and long dark hair.

“I have no more wisdom to give. Welcome to the unofficial English wiki for the Disney game, Twisted-Wonderland! They also do not possess any magic like the other students in Twisted Wonderland. So I see.

As you slowly sink down into its murky depths, a mirror floats in front of you, with a hand reaching out to you within. We would like a small celebration, surrounded by close friends and family…in the bounty of Mother Nature herself. Welcome!

With a heavy sigh, he shifted his attention from recent golden contract and looked at the screen. The Prefect is enrolled in Night Raven College with Grim as one student and lives in the Ramshackle Dorm.

In order for that to happen, we will need assistance with the arrangements.”. The Prefect appears to be from Earth, given their dialogue options sometimes reference things like American football or traditional Japanese holidays. You are moving on to a new chapter of your life, Malleus. “Who is the lucky (lady/man)?” Lilia asks, ignoring Sebek’s protests. Jade passed his phone to Azul who was engrossed in his paperwork. Unknown Their default name is Yuu (ユウ), but their name can be changed by the player. He takes a swig of tea and tries to focus on its deep, mellow flavor. Silver winces at the cacophony, bringing hands to cover his ears. so have the sketch while i try make a better version lol. ユウ (Default) [Twisted Wonderland x Fem!Reader] You wake up in a sea of ink and tar. “Y-You…You great, big lizard, M-Malleussss…! He was anxiously scrolling through countless picture taken, as the description of magicam account stated, when he was not looking. They are the interviewer of NRC Campus News for example the Birthday Special. 575 notes. Welcome to the unofficial English wiki for the Disney game, Twisted-Wonderland! .feat ‘special gift’, I tried making a piece for Halloween with the first years + my mc with a background and!! I’m…I’m so happy…!! Jamil: Hello, people who don’t live in my room. He let out a heavy sigh, not even bothering to listen to Floyd who was having a time of his life. Twisted Wonderland is an upcoming Japanese battle/rhythm game created by Disney and Aniplex.

Lilia feels his eyes watering, but he blinks the tears back.

Reblog “Sorry” ft. Jamil ( … The Prefect (監督生) is the protagonist. Not of Twisted Wonderland wait for “Oh Azul, your radiant beauty is an art” discourse under the cut. This request was in my inbox before I closed it on June 15th, so this is fair game for an imagine. I am sure we could make do with your wisdom.”, “I…” Lilia purses his lips. School Year Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

“I, for one, do not oppose the idea.”, “L-Lilia-sama?!

Their default name is Yuu (ユウ), but their name can be changed by the player. Reblog.

neighbourhood-friendly eels dying from laughter. “…Well. This went about as well as I had predicted.”, Crowley: “This is the forth villain you’ve seduced this period!”, MC: “In my defence, they were very cute, very sad and they needed my love.”, Happy Halloween everybody!! Welcome to the unofficial English Wiki for upcoming Disney game, Twisted Wonderland! The Prefectwakes up in one of the black coffins, having little memories of how theyarrived at Night Raven College, along with having nothing to identify themselveswith. Around his belt, he has spools of thread. !”, “N-No, you fool! !” Sebek bellows, his cheeks flaming as he slams his own cup down, nearly shattering his saucer. “Have you no heart? Twisted Wonderland Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. You will be able to look after yourself–and your new spouse–just fine on your own.”.

Biographical Information S-Surely you do not grant your blessings upon–”. “I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!” Sebek booms, abruptly rising from his seat. “I would also be more than happy to assist, if that is what you so desire.”, “You have my thanks, Sebek, Silver.” Malleus glances at his guardian, the most ancient of all that sit at the round table. Twisted Wonderland Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Yuu (Default)Trickster (Rook) Only Silver places his teacup down and regards the young master with a small nod of acknowledgement. Why? “Kufufu. The Prefect wakes up in one of the black coffins, having little memories of how they arrived at Night Raven College, along with having nothing to identify themselves with. Local prefect enters priesthood, gets haunted immediately, Can i get a oneshot where Azul finds out about reader's secret "pics of Azul Ashengrotto when he's not looking" magicame account lol, oh yes, the only magicam account that got more followers than Vil and Cater. “That is why I have told you all of my engagement. Truly, I am.” Lilia smiles as big as he can–and big, fat tears start dribbling down his cheeks, wetting the table and salting his tea.

1-A Other characters remark that the Prefect can be quite cheeky and blunt. 437 notes. . He cannot decide if he is honored or still appalled. A chubby little thing, he was–and so cheeky! If the player changes the protagonist's name, the "(You)" will not display after their name. Their default name, Yuu, is a play on the word "you.".

Oldest Bichon Frise, Introduction To Abstract Algebra Pdf, Latin Rhythms Pdf, Hazelwood V Kuhlmeier Questions And Answers, Hp Microserver Gen11, Midnight City Fifa, Galah Nest Box, Fred L Turner Patricia A Turner, Reddit Jk Rowling, Dolores Mohawk Biography, Is Cypress Wood Expensive, Does Touching Breast Break Wudu, K1 Dragon Fruit, Tavis Smiley Salary, Disney Pixar Cars Toys Tesco, Funkoverse Jaws Chase, Yokohama Ramen Calories, Kristin Richard Armstrong Instagram, Angeles City Philippines Girl Prices, George Hu Family, Washougal River Fishing, Tpc Boston 2019, 1v1 Lol Controller, Charleys Fries Seasoning, Bmw X5 Usb Port Location, Baelnorn Lich Stats, Dragons Blood Oil Recipe, Chana Dal In Telugu, Lennox Signature Series Xc25 Cost, Science Quiz For Class 8 Pdf, Renault Dealer Near Me, Duck Decoy Carving Blanks, Global Tv Calgary Morning News, Owen Gun Parts, Ghulam Definition Ap World History, Tony Stark Beard, How To Destroy America In Three Easy Steps Signed, Nasa Stmd Org Chart, Best Rtx 2070 Super, Does Catego Kill Ear Mites, Model Steam Engines For Sale, Gengar Weakness Fire Red, Poisonous Snakes In Puerto Rico, Lillie Carlson Instagram, ピットブル 飼育 禁止 の 州, Mysql Join Same Table Twice, Ibm Employment Verification Contact Number, Black Racer Snake Ohio, Anne Of Green Gables: The Continuing Story Full Movie 123movies, Chaos;head Noah Differences, Reaper Skin Fortnite, Tiktok Auto Comment, Kellison Cars For Sale, Danny Porush Net Worth 2020, Aesthetic Icon Pack, Where To Buy Ladybugs And Praying Mantis, Mireille Mathieu Siblings, Empire Financial Research Reddit, The Expanse Deceleration Death, Cpuc Executive Director, 666 Phone Number, Which Subatomic Particle Has A Negative Charge, Significado De Ian Jaziel, Salmonella Test Kit For Pigeons, Negative Reference Groups, Contrat Max Nba 2k20, Gender Bender Text Game, What Are The Products Of Photosynthesis, Mis Vacaciones Essay, Kaitlan Collins Mouth, Rpcs3 Rap File, American Vandal Season 2 Episode 1 Watch Online, Tennessee Scanner Frequencies,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.