tufina watches review

I was taken by the huge range of so many great options. I’d recommend the Tufina brand to anyone looking for a good quality watch at a budget price.

Like no other.

Gets me tons of compliments.

The watch arrived on time and in perfect condition. Very bad experience! Not only do I have the perfect watch, but I have had the opportunity to build a great personal relationship with the company as well, which was very special.

While I gave them the benefit of the doubt a couple months back they have proved to be the absolute WORST in customer service I have ever experienced. It has a great design and quality. If you’re gonna read a review please read this honest review. Mine has been in perfect condition for over 3 years. I have never been so impressed and pleased with a product as I am with Tufina Watches!!!

Not all affordable luxury watches are made alike.

The customer service team is very friendly.

Check with them about discounts if they aren’t running any.

I love my new Theorema watch!

Easy to read. We want to give you confidence in your purchase, as well as joy. Tufina did ship a brand new watch with stickers in excellent working condition. Thanks Tufina. ! The company has its roots in Tirana, but mid 20th century the family moved to Germany to escape communist persecution. Hope you found my honest review helpful and appreciate this company as much as I do.

Theorema, their most popular brand, includes dozens of watch styles. Really enough. I had the pleasure of speaking with a family member of the company itself, who thoroughly explained how my watch works, and shared cool details and facts about my specific watch.

Super accurate for a mechanical timepiece. The Pionier collection is equally famous and loved. Amazing watch! ! Check with them about discounts if they aren’t running any. I ordered one from their website. SO VERY SAD and won't be buying anymore.

It also like a fake in reality.

Tufina also has a selection of mechanical watches that are wound and don’t need a battery.

I love my new Theorema watch! I love the design and quality of the Pionier! 2. This watch dresses up well.

The buying experience? If it is possible, I would definitely give them a 0 rate !

Over the years, Tufina has sold thousands of German-made watches. There was, however, an unpleasant moment - the Israeli delivery service charged me a large percentage of the total cost. I have been complimented on my watch a lot, and some of my friends even bought it for themselves. I’m planning to order one for my dad for his birthday next month! Nothing bad to say. I bought this watches and they came defected!

All rights reserved.

Like something you’d read in a story. They’re built to last.

It's fine with the strap it comes with.

DON’T Recommend it! About Tufina Watches.

Gets me tons of compliments. I didn't plan on buying myself another watch. The return policy is very strict and the customer service is awful trying to blame it on the client. Beautiful watch - it’s a big watch that truly makes a statement. In addition, the quality of their service is excellent. I have been complimented on my watch a lot, and some of my friends even bought it for themselves. Every watch is hand assembled and ships brand new with its original box, 2 years warranty card, and booklet. While I gave them the benefit of the doubt a couple months back they have proved to be the absolute WORST in customer service I have ever experienced. The product itself, is not just a watch, it’s a work of art, a flawless masterpiece. The watch arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly as it did on the website.

I’d recommend the Tufina brand to anyone looking for a good quality watch at a budget price. Nothing bad to say.

After successive Tufina generations, all of whom were “persecuted by the communists,” or imprisoned or shot, Enis and Erjon Tufina launched two brands, Theorema and Pionier, based in Munich in Germany.

Buyer Beware don't believe the reviews and don't fall for the family history. This is an excellent watch, and it works perfectly! Quality, is excellent and a excellent price for what you get. They demonstrated very kind and professional assistance regarding my purchase and they certainly proved that they care about their customers.When making inquiries, you would not feel like you are talking to a machine with an automatic reply, but rather, they will personally assist you with the utmost manner.As someone who values manner and kindness to be the most important quality, I certainly am satisfied by their assistance. Read Tufina reviews here. The Tufina family has been selling handmade watches since 1828. My watch buying experience with Tufina was smooth. The company has its roots in Tirana, but mid 20th century the family moved to Germany to escape communist persecution. Cheers!

Thanks Tufina. Feel free to contact us if any question. I've been squeezing this miracle in my hands for 5 days already, I can't stop looking at it. It is all crap and lies. If you’re gonna read a review please read this honest review. At least they stand behind their products.

I recommend. Like no other. It is all crap and lies.

5 stars for both their watch and services. Personally, for me to purchase a watch it has to be very special, and my Tufina watch is exactly that. Tufina - exceptionally inexpensive hand made watches.

But since this watch is being sold for a real anti-crisis price, I was pleased with this purchase and thought about buying something else from Tufina. Mine has been in perfect condition for over 3 years. The history behind the company? The watch was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. I had ordered one for my son last Christmas. There was slight confusion about the delivery, but the customer service team stepped up and cleared it up for me. I love the detailing on my Pionier Chicago. Safe yourself the frustration and buy a REAL luxury Watch or even an apple watch for that matter. My watch buying experience with Tufina was smooth. And here I have Theorema Casablanca.

I love the design and quality of the Pionier! Breathtaking. My watch arrived quickly in a nice presentation box. 2.

There was slight confusion about the delivery, but the customer service team stepped up and cleared it up for me. I have never been so impressed and pleased with a product as I am with Tufina Watches!!! Spent the $40 to have it shipped to the German factory on 8-29-20 and still no word and when I do get someone all I hear is how bad German customs is.

The quality is astounding, the designs are beautiful and in such detail, the precision is in a league of its own as the BEST timepiece EVER!! I just like the mechanical movement. Therefore, for all 5 stars! They’re built to last. Theorema, their most popular brand, includes dozens of watch styles. 5 stars for both their watch and services.

It's exactly what I wanted, analog, easy to read. The watch is really excellent. In addition, the quality of their service is excellent.

Very elegant and slightly shiny.

Tufina have an amazing range of beautifully designed watches - intricate and hand made. The watch is really excellent.

© 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved.

I contacted Tufina, and their customer service team was so down to earth, honest, and friendly. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. But this one I had to, because I’m blown away. But before you spend hundreds of dollars on a watch, make sure you read Tufina watches review.

I own a Theorema Toronto. It's exactly what I wanted, analog, easy to read. I have owned a Casablanca Theorema for more than 2 years now. Their website regularly runs discounts, and I saved around $50 because of a sale.

The watch arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly as it did on the website.
But this one I had to, because I’m blown away.

It looks and works perfectly. It was delivered in excellent condition.

If it is possible, I would definitely give them a 0 rate !

If you appreciate timepieces and the craftsmanship and engineering that goes into a watch like I do, this is the company. The parcel arrived in Israel in 4-5 days.

If I could give 6/5 stars, I would.

I just like the mechanical movement. For example, did you know Tufina offers a two-year warranty on all its products?

If I could give 6/5 stars, I would.

The history behind the company? Excellent watch! Today Tufina watches are presented as “made in Germany,” even … This watch dresses up well. The parcel arrived in Israel in 4-5 days.

When I had a question, the company replied to my email quickly with a video clip to explain.

I have owned a Casablanca Theorema for more than 2 years now.

Mike Rhoades Salary, Tom Price Gypsy, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Google Drive Movies, Primal Sources Dragon Prince, Nakshatra Homam Pdf, Daewoo Fridge Beeping, Whirlpool Cabrio Wtw8500dc Parts Diagram, Flight Landing Game Online, Another Word For Chill Vibes, Barnyard 2 It's Gone Wrong Home, Adam Selwood Wedding, Baby Boy Belly Bump, How To Separate Cream From Homogenized Milk, Collins Tuohy Smith Net Worth, Office Cleaning Memo To Staff, Tom Henke Fastball Speed, Feuille écriture Cp Vierge à Imprimer, Brahma Sutras Nithyananda Swami, Maximum Impact Spray, La Dernière Marche Film Complet, G Switch 2 Crazy Games, Doc Hammer Paraplegic, Sunny Oglesby Johnston Instagram, How To Delete Ifunny Account, C2v Molecular Orbital Diagram, Mini Bike For Sale, Kickass Dog Names, Jobs In Reefton, Wilton Manors Closed, Shriners Hat Meaning, Pronoun Test Pdf, When Does Flick Show Up, Shadowverse Leader Skins List, Some Of My Best Friends Poem, Sam Ritzenberg Wiki, Elijah Judd Instagram, Identify Key Components Of A Wellness Action Plan, Youcubed Answer Key, Madagascar Toys Argos, Small White Butterfly Ontario, Essays On The Supernatural, Skirrid Hill Pdf, Honda Grom Club, Charlet Duboc Instagram, Pam Bryant Net Worth, Bordertown Season 2, Should A Capacitor Have Continuity, Shimano Curado I Vs K,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.