the white cat that swore vengeance chapter 43

I'm going to ignore it because as I said at the beginning, I was expecting a silly novel and a Mary Sue fits in here and at least she was not a s*upid maid in distress.

; wage war on dragon kingdom and win! 3. The only good point I found- the original idea of a fluffy, amusing story about a revenge character spending. But if you're not, I think you have better things to spend your time on. Then leaves. Please enter your username or email address.

She was saved by a witch after encountering an unknown being. But she couldn’t accept the culture of the people born in a country exercising polygamy. Pay attention to the tags on the series. ¡¡Yaiii!!

Without speaking to the villagers who don't pay attention to her because they're too busy being poor, she casts magic that grows fruit trees and uses wind magic to distribute it to everyone else. 3 Ch.

As she couldn’t believe it, Ruri had an indescribable expression. In the end, other than trying to look good, what did she really accomplish here?? Asahi especially gets on my last nerve. Joshua adds more meat as he put them in his mouth. Though Ruri was shocked, Joshua talks to her. I understand that in Japan things are different, but in Japan women can also work and be married at the same time without any problem. I was shocked to hear someone who cannot kill an insect has a girlfriend already.

Ruri sat on the across the table and chuckled when she saw Joshua and Yuan.

And that's what bothers me most, even to be a dumb novel, there are limits to what should NEVER be trespassed in this damn century and era.

Plus they are doing such a great job! 13.2 - Воссоединение старых друзей②, Vol.

Then the lady owner’s daughter’s face turned serious.

The White Cat That Swore Vengeance Was Just Lazing on the Dragon King’s Lap Chapter 43.2 - Scrounge (2)

The evil King's plan is basically revealed to be: make up some priestess BS; summon s*upid people they can control and pretend one of them is the priestess; instigate said priestess to advocate the war; spread propoganda about not believing in priestess = sin so they can kick out the people who advocate peace; conscript all fighting citizens to their army, but meanwhile treat them like crap (because that's always a good idea, right?)

The revenge she swore gets abandoned and later executed without much of her impact. 7.1 - Кошка и король демонов ①, Vol. Studying under the witch, she finally gained enough power to exact her vengeance… or so the story was supposed to go, other than the fact that she turned into a white cat, and was sleeping comfortably on the lap of the Dragon King. I mean, obviously anyone can open their cells. While on her way to college, Ruri and her classmates from her secondary school days were summoned to another world by a bright light that shone on the ground.

All Ruri Morikawa wanted out of college life was an escape from the shadow of her best “frenemy,” Asahi Shinomiya. I actually really loved this story, but the past few chapters have felt like such a betrayal to the fluffy, sweetness that we've been getting. And Ruri who is a HUMAN, who all this time was clamoring for her freedom and for the right to enjoy her life, to work and have friends to compensate for everything she couldn't have thanks to Asahi... she, as expected, accepts willingly and even offers to leave hers job. To be entirely honest, this is not a good story. Because there are definitely misunderstandings. Perhaps that dragon forced you to be with him…”.

Chapter 42.1 - Lydia and Tea (1). So she can never ever leave the castle, have her own money or contact with another man in hers life and Jade will not feel insecure, because that's what women do when they get married, right? So what is the point of the conflict again? Unlike Dragons, humans don’t always love one person throughout their whole life. What's more she does, does, does and never does anything in return.

The villains are equally mentally deficient as well (I guess author has to bring down their IQ so that our Mary Sue and gang can defeat them easily) and worst, they are so annoying. They just want to go against the dragons that OBVIOUSLY are warily superior to them because f*ck you, thats why. Currently reading / read (incomplete trans). Other’s brides and wives are the symbols of power and authorities for the other races.”.

1 Ch. Well then, it seemed like Jet-kun gave up immediately, his next girlfriend have to thank you.”.

The White Cat That Swore Vengeance Was Just Lazing on the Dragon King's Lap The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap Белая кошка, поклявшаяся отомстить, просто отдыхала на коленях дракона No. Apparently even Chelsea, who seems to be so self-confident, helpful and independent, cheerfully agreed to be practically imprisoned in her home, because that is the role of a women. Maa~ Jet-kun’s kind are polygamous so its nothing unusual but still as woman, the dragons who are monogamous are much better than the polygamous, nee?”. Despite the fact none of them could be said to be in their right minds when they "committed the crimes", There's more but I think you can get the idea. Is there no true religious justification? (Yes at first that seems impossible, but the story has a way that it's possible and it's actually not unreasonable).

If you don't like a particular user's posts, consider blocking (from their profile page) instead. (Oh who knows maybe Euclace had unmentioned designs on the emperor. Because the damn security of the prison is a f*cking shit, I suppose. She didn't inspire them to live (like a good protagonist would) or give them purpose, or even try to help them out of their predicament. Thing why she did it, since it'd have no effect on the people at all, Ruri replies that she knows, it's the country's job to fix the problem, but she just couldn't leave them like that. If he was shocked about that then it’s fine to apologize. Because dragons are apparently possessive... but that possessiveness only affects male dragons. The Lady of the Future (Please Vote~ *hearts* [Contest ending Feb 3]) 1 Ch. “Hee, then for you guys, three or four wives are common?”, “The number of people in the polygamy is smaller. Ruri then hurried denied it. But mostly they are four-legged in particular, so remember it well.

Whitney Cummings Net Worth, Micah Nelson Wife, Ch4 O2 Co H2o, Cfm56 Engine Manual, Mother Jokes One Liners, Piers Morgan Salary 2020, Dean Banks Wife, Ace Pilot Arsenal, Aaron Carter Age, Angelina Jordan Covers, Deborah Grant Daughter, Miele S7280 Parts Diagram, Chess Ventures Sandy Schwab, Rpm Club Toronto, Mamey Fruta Origen, Greenbottle Blue Tarantula, Longest Paper Ever Written, Triumph Logo Font, Palabras Espirituales Y Su Significado, Atlas Rubicon Cost, Kxan News Anchors, Shaggy Martínez Esposa, Axle Nut Torque Specs Honda, Gunfighters Mc Georgia, What Does Schweitzer Mean In Korean, Bible Quiz Daniel Chapter 11, Lane Bryant Bras, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Towing Capacity, Hercai Episode Summary, Infrared Medical Thermometer Uk, Wits Academy Season 1 Episode 19 Full Episode, How Many Kids Go Missing On Halloween, Baryonyx Bite Force, Why Is Eastern Europe So Creepy, Hybrid Training Program Pdf, Magni Hearthstone Code, Apt For Rent Craigslist Ny, Pubg Emulator Sensitivity Settings No Recoil, Aberdeen Away Kit 19‑20, Damon Bailey Net Worth, Adam Air Flight 574 Cvr, Decimal Word Problems 6th Grade Worksheet Pdf, Ice Maker Stuck In Harvest Mode, Best Nycha Developments In Manhattan, Good Regiment Tags, Sound Cat Fight, Max Kilman Russia, Complementary Base Pairing Rules, Bruce Welch Wife, Dls Psg Kit, Spear Rogue Lineage,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.