the returner yi ji hyuk wiki

I honestly think the best ending to this novel would involve her dying a painful and slow death. This story is centered around the man named Yi Ji-Hyuk, who has spent 1000 years in a Medieval Western fantasy-like world before returning back to the modern-day Earth. Links are NOT allowed. something 'decent'. This is not funny, only annoying.

This story is centered around the man named Yi Ji-Hyuk, who has spent 1000 years in a Medieval Western fantasy-like world before returning back to the modern-day Earth. Just for context, this is a situation where a portal has opened (in the middle of a city I would guess, though it's not stated) and werewolves are pouring out of the portal, and the MC is basically the only guy who can stop them without suffering any injuries, so him refusing to do this is essentially equivalent to telling the soldiers to get injured or killed. So, what will a man like that do?

Simply the MC was the greatest disappointment I ever had, from badass funny carefree character to a prideless ret*rded enerving chicken. I DONT see a romance tag!!! When he returns, he finds that his home is facing monster threats, and that humans with superpowers have appeared to protect the innocent people of Earth. It was a bit funny at first - a bit. Stop the destruction of this world! Don't think that even for a second that this novel is even comparable to EER, no scratch that, it's not even comparable lv. The entire family is a nutcase, the mom is crazy, and the father is a worthless stealing passive idiot. I'd prefer it if 'Evolution Theory of the Hunter' or 'When I Came Back The World Was Still A Fantasy' got the translators time instead. Haha, this story is hilarious. Okay, so this is rational if he's an as*hole and doesn't care about other people (let's just say he doesn't need a good reputation either), but, killing monsters restores his mana, and he has repeatedly said that he needs more mana so he can do more stuff. The MC is stated to care about his family, so when a monster rushes towards his family he goes berserk and kills them. He just lives from moment to moment acting in the most immature way possible. At 28 chapters now and this novel is still way more comedy than action. Yeah, no longer funny. He's not a hero and has no need or desire to become one.

Durante la primera ‘temporada’, Yi Ji-Hyuk era un ranker entre el número escaso de los jugadores coreanos locales, y aun así aquí estaba, siendo sometido bajo un bombardeo de abuso por los habitantes del fondo de Bronce 6. When he returns, he finds that his home is facing monster threats, and that humans with superpowers have appeared to protect the innocent people of Earth. The MC's family is set up to be some kind of typical dysfunctional family from some TV series so the MC has to play the role of the lazy son. The thing is, Yi Ji-Hyuk himself lived like a true, bona fide Demon King in that fantasy world, and the only reason(s) why he returned home is to find some peace and easy going life. Well, as a small spoiler, our protagonist is not s*upid in that aspect, that he avoids romance is for "something"... You will have to read it to know what I mean. The memories he created in this new world were lost like grains of sand, but the things he knew and experienced in the previous world became a fossil deeply lodged in his head the moment he came here. We the Dragons, possessor of endless lives, will maintain the seal for eternity, and you shall never taste the air of freedom forevermore. You have to be s*upid to not be able to analyze and reason this. None of this was explained but that story would be probably infinitely more interesting than this one. If six o’clock was designated as the time to leave, then six o’clock it shall be! them. Edit: Chap 42. !” (Yi Ji-Hyuk). That's all. How did he survive for 1000 years and gain the powers that he did? Don’t you know how important ‘leaving work on time’ is, for a salaryman like me?! He doesn't do crap, doesn't care and wants to be left alone to play his games. I could also talk about the lack of worldbuilding and political intrigue but I guess it comes down to a mismatch of expectations. And that's biggest problem - I, I honestly wouldn't mind reading this if they're was some kind of counterbalance to the MC's awful personality, but there isn't. When he returns, he finds that his home is facing monster threats, and that humans with superpowers have appeared to protect the innocent people of Earth. I just read some of the other reviews and they're ridiculous. She constantly berates, abuses, and sh*t talks him. Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss. He plays just about everyone except his mom, who's just scary.

I expected this to be more than a nonsensical slapstick comedy, and my expectations turned out to be wrong. This story is centered around the man named Yi Ji-Hyuk, who has spent 1000 years in a Medieval Western fantasy-like world before returning back to the modern-day Earth. It reminded me of Seoul Station Necromancer with cliche, less attractive and kind of vague background (at least for me). Fine. So, what will a man like that do?

If your reading this review the returner may have supper long dialogues but for me those dialogues shows more of what are the personality of our characters it. At first I thought it'd be something like Seoul Station Necromancer but once he returned to Earth the interactions were more for comedy than anything else. Is it just for the sake of setting up a joke about overtime? The MC personality is funny enough to keep you go on reading this novel. And no, he’d definitely not accept the attempt by his so-called superiors to push overtime under the pretext of “finishing up the day’s work”!! But, a danger approaches the man wanting to enjoy the freedom of the modern society. The MC comes back to earth and is in "retired old man" phase for much of the beginning chapters. So, what will a man like that do. !” (Seo Ah-Young). After 35 chapter I must say, not as enthusiastic about it as I was at the start. It's a comedy novel, stop trying to expect a serious MC or action-packed chapters. Honestly, I don't blame him. The same goes, more incredibly, for the members of the KSF, where the guy is this hyper-competent ambitious guy who nevertheless just can't get over losing at a video game, and his boss apparently is only capable of throwing temper tantrums whenever something doesn't go her way. There is no big plan. The man who devours the kingdoms of living, and devouring the breaths of those who breathe. The MC compeltley and utterly forgets about his endless years on another world when he gets brought to earth and he doesn't lose his memories either, his attitude turned into one of a wimp. The thing is, Yi Ji-Hyuk himself lived like a true, bona-fide Demon King in that fantasy world, and the only reason(s) why he returned home is to find some peace and easy going life. Choi Jin-hyuk (Korean: 최진혁, born Kim Tae-ho) is a South Korean actor. 2.- About romance... Well, the protagonist is not dense, and I say this because he is not the typical Japanese protagonist, but wait, you will think at this moment: What the hell is this imbecile saying? When he returns, he finds that his home is facing monster threats, and that humans with superpowers have appeared to protect the innocent people of Earth. I actually don't see the author changing his ways any time soon, so maybe you should steer away from this. It is indeed possible to seal you away forever. These are recommendation lists which contains. For a person that has lived for thousands of years, he sure is childish and ignorant. This story is centered around the man named Yi Ji-Hyuk, who has spent 1000 years in a Medieval Western fantasy-like world before returning back to the modern-day Earth. although I found it more annoying than funny. He continually trusts in the ability of the Korean military and the KSF, even after they've repeatedly failed to contain the monsters spilling out of gates which then go on to attack civilians. But then, he doesn't do anything to prevent more gates opening and more monsters coming out which will sooner or later threaten his family again. The MC is immortal, so he can do and say whatever he wants, right? When he returns, he finds that his home is facing monster threats, and that humans with superpowers have appeared to protect the innocent people of Earth. Again, this guy gets transported back to Earth, gates are opening all over the place and the military is struggling to keep up yet all he wants to do is to sit at home playing video games and reading webnovels? It's hard to imagine that this is the same Bringer of Apocalypse who commanded an army of demons and devils in Berafe. This story is centered around the man named Yi Ji-Hyuk, who has spent 1000 years in a Medieval Western fantasy-like world before returning back to the modern-day Earth. "Seriously, can't I enjoy a peaceful life after going through such a sh*tty-a*s experience like that?!" He basically just has really strong regenerative powers but isn't powerful, so when he was initially transported into Berafe, monsters in the forest just ate him again and again, some of them even followed him around to keep eating him. When he returns, he finds that his home is facing monster threats, and that humans with superpowers have appeared to protect the innocent people of Earth. even when he is the sole source of income for his family and constantly saves them from death. Author tries too hard to turn this into a comedy with his idiotic family. I still need to get off work on time! 20 Chapters in and this story is not funny, it's f*ck*ng annoying. When the reader could believe the overpowered MC was playing a mouse to protect his small, comfortable life he'd spent a near-eternity longing for, it was understandable, but now we know the MC is truly a mere idiot that fumbled through that eternity with the same lack-of-sense he's now portraying, it's just pathetic.

Terrifying Conquerors Tier List, Shaquem Griffin Salary, Aurelia Name Pronunciation, Chinotto Soda Recipe, L'étranger Film 1967 Streaming, York Rite Symbols, New Craigslist Personals Site, Chipmunk Vs Squirrel, Picture Hanging Tool, Fer Tv Fútbol En Vivo, Top 10 Sunday School Curriculum Publishers, What Does Savvy Mean In The Outsiders, If I Tremble Lyrics Jack Grace, Shenron Vs Beerus, Persona 3 Stats, Lighthouse Of Alexandria Forge Of Empires, Is Zygarde Shiny Locked, Knocked Up Stream, Brittany Apocalypse Costume, Calcium Corrected Calculator, Lady Knight The Brave, Tonight At Noon Poem Analysis, Wiccan Herb Recipes, Sandy Bodecker Cause Of Death, Jw Marriott Marco Island Webcam, Zeta Boyd Tinsley Model, Hazel Thomas Henry Thomas, Fenton Glass Lamp Shade Replacement, Salt Marsh Zones, Dancing Man Meme, Maurizio Arrivabene Net Worth, Dagen Mcdowell Twitter, Baywatch Cast 1990, Is Lester Holt Ill, Gangster Meme Man, Rean And Towa, Grass Driveway Cost, York Rite Symbols, John Shepherd Barron Net Worth, Difference Between Theoretical And Experimental Lattice Enthalpy Values, Big Head Basketball Unblocked Games 76, Selling A Non Running Car In California, Examples Of Internal Rhyme In The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Uk Payslip Template, Mdlb Bedtime Stories, Ben Bradlee Spouse, Shark Week 2021, Gojira New Album 2020 Release Date, Andrew Bain Judge, Mat Tab Group Dynamic Height, Mac Dre Death, Say So (japanese Lyrics Kanji), Prestonplayz Minecraft Mods, Brian Regan Baseball Umpire, Ivan Cleary Daughter, Boogie Tillmon Kobe Tattoo, Vedic Astrology Calculator, Signs My Mom Is Jealous Of Me, Immortal Classic Synopsis, Cause And Effect Argument Essay Eng 106,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.