the promised neverland phil theory

Link. Chapter 180 Chapter 179 Chapter 178 Chapter 177 Chapter 176 Chapter 175 Chapter 174 Chapter 173 Chapter 172 Chapter 171. Isabella and Krone both have their numbers ending with 84.

(manhwa/manhua is okay too!) https://yakusokunoneverland.fandom.com/wiki/Grace_Field_House_Numbering?oldid=25820. As all "mama"s have one child as was stated in the manga, I suspect Phil is her real kid.

I think that's the system: mamas are kept in line by the promise of getting to have themselves and their child survive when they reach adolescence. For all of you." Hot. The Numbering on the neck is a standard identification procedure for all children that come to the Grace Field House orphanages. Phil is a secret agent of monsters, he's part of a secret organization of highly trained small children that are gonna be next main antagonists. Newest Chapter Posts .
[2] This differs greatly from the Factory Farms who use brands to mark their livestock.[3].

Anime Ep Threads.

Phil doesn't have perfect scores (300), but he averages around the same level as Don and Gilda (200).

With this info, it is possible to estimate a birth order. Press J to jump to the feed.

". The Promised Neverland r/ thepromisedneverland. Second is, he got transfered to Lambda with Norman thus having another tool or the help Norman needs to escape, kicking another escape arc with these two because I just think is impossible for Norman to escape by himself only.
First of all, break out from the plantations and head to the agreed point. Of course that's not as possible because she's been there since Emma and co. Norman did not die indeed. This is a fansub for the hit manga and anime, The Promised Neverland!

Hot New Top Rising.

At first glance, the numbers appear to be random, except for the fact that they all have five digits.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Join. All children at Grace Field House have their numbers ending with 94. This would in turn mean that there are 5 shipments each 2 months from the entirety of Grace Field House, or 20 to 25 per year. Phil knew the plan from the start, wants to save everyone AND Mama as well, and is there to convince her to come, since if she stays she'll probably face consequences from the demons. Hot. Norman is a clear cut off before the event case as his final reaction means he saw someone important. Phil is innocent, he just a pawn of the real mastermind. Phil will kill her, and innocently rejoin the group. I don't remember Phil getting perfect scores. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

The characters in Yakusoku no Neverland (YNN, The Promised Neverland) are related to the characters we find in the Peter Pan series. Top. Most popular Most recent. There is an estimate quoted in the manga that freight shipments range from 4 to 5 per year per farm plant, with one shipment approximately every 2 months. Phil is the one who pointed out the brailles in the books. He is a confidantof Norman and a former Λ7214 experiment.

Zazie (ザジー, Zajī?) Quote.

The other 3 Premium Farms use other ways to mark the children. So he couldn't possibly be evil. So he might have gotten Isabella to eliminate Krone too. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Grid View List View.

He also found Krone looking for the transmitter destroyer. I am raising the banner of revolution.

Filter by post type. I'll be waiting for you. Emma wants to save all the kids and won't leave a single one behind. It is later revealed that this kind of 'marking' is unique to and used only inside the Grace Field House.

Everything and anything manga! Maybe he's playing games in the place of day and night with his mask on.

Audio. Rising. All posts. But you know it is possible ish. Mamas and Sisters, like any other adult human in the Hierarchy of the demons, have a numbering. Maybe she gets to go free if he reaches thirteen, and that's her incentive to, you kno, murder children for the monsters.

D&D Beyond Chat. I’ll start this blog pointing out one of the most obvious Peter Pan element in YNN - while this reference itself it not very reveiling, it’s a critical conection point to other elements in the story. Phil will kill her, and go missing aftwords.

Seemingly coincidentally, later Isabella comes and executes her plan to get rid of Krone immediately. My two theories is the second one you have which it makes sense, holding Phil hostage for when Emma is there in the human world or near the end of her journey to break the promise. The 20-year age gap between Isabella and her son Ray indicates that 581 children were born, and presumably shipped out, in this time, which would mean that around 30 children are born each year and in turn fits with there being 6 children of the same age each plantation until the age they can be shipped out, such as the children who were between 3 and 5 years old at the time of the escape in 2046. Inb4 he just dies in the fire because he got lost or something. He also scored perfect scores as the other main characters. As all "mama"s have one child as was stated in the manga, I suspect Phil is her real kid.

so preparing a second mole is a good way to approach the situation. I have a feeling the second theory is what happened, I think that Phil told andrew about Emma and how she's planning on coming back, so when they do eventually come back phil's gonna be used as a bargaining chip (although im not saying that Phil betrayed the group) he is still 4, so he could very easily be convinced by Andrew that Emma's life would depend on whether or not he tells him bout her. I think that's the system: mamas are kept in line by the promise of getting to have themselves and their child survive when they reach adolescence. The diagram below is organized according to the age of the characters in 2047. My guess is Phil is also a super genius and plans to kill her, Also I don't think the guy who got sent to the monsters died.

The Promised Neverland 2 worlds - Human World and Demon World.

He did score in the low 200s once, which made Ray remark on how high that was. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She tells him to scram. Ask. New. is a character of The Promised Neverland. Text. Discuss weekly chapters, find/recommend a new series to read, post a picture of your collection, lurk, etc!

Yeah I don't want to rule out the possibility that he's a four or five year old who doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation.

He's sacrificing himself so the others can escape successfully. My question wasn't what happened, but what you think happened.

It is known that main characters( characters who appear on screen for a large portion of the work) are not killed off screen.

He specifically asks her what she's doing. The Promised Neverland Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/microl44. I feel like Phil will see everyone fail, but they will leave behind some sort of message or something and grow up to escape on his own as the new protag.

Posts.

Were toddlers and they have no memory of her pregnancy. Photo. Episode 12 Episode 11 Episode 10 Episode 9 Episode 8 Episode 7 Episode 6 Episode 5 Episode 4 Episode 3. To give the human world back to you...to finish the "Neverland" once and for all, I shall seal a new promise. Gold water, dragon, night and day, pictures at the temple, various types of "demons", etc has been revealed to the readers over these past 2 years.

Video. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. — William Minerva's message recorded in the Promised … "We are still in Volume 2 and people have already deciphered the rule behind the numbers and discovered the ID of the human farm! Not to mention he seemed to be always keeping an eye on, or trying to, Ema and the escape plans. … This seems like the biggest red herring ever to me. Phil is as much of a genius as the three main characters, figured out their entire plan without them telling him, and decided to stay behind with Mama to make her think that there are more children in the house/to force her to not pursue. Press J to jump to the feed.

Like animals, they are marked before they reach the farm.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thepromisedneverland community, Continue browsing in r/thepromisedneverland.

Both cases nobody knows what happened to mama. Guess Who......... "They'll expect one of us in the wreckage brother". Phil is a smart boy, and pointing out the brailles could be a way to throw them off his scent.Remember that ray is meant to be shipped off soon. Yakusoku no Neverland Theory < > Most recent. These marks are always on the left side of the neck and are always 5-digit numbering.

My two theories is the second one you have which it makes sense, holding Phil hostage for when Emma is there in the human world or near the end of her journey to break the promise. Phil: 6 3 34394 49343 Sherry: 6 3 74394 49347 Vivian: 5 3 55394 49355 Chamberlain: 5 3 85394 49358 Eugene: 5 3 46394 49364 Tom: 5 3 66394 49366 Damdin: 5 3 57394 49375 Nina: 5 3 77394 49377 Carol: 3 3 53494 49435 Theories derived from the numbering. Fantastic!" However, by reading the numbers back and forth, they have a clear order.

I am thinking that the 2 worlds are connected not in the same world as in the same ground @ planet but different alleviation. He may not be an ally, but he seems to want the others to escape.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm not saying phil's dumb but he could still have had that info taken out of him by Andrew I think.

Mos Def Ecstatic Full Album, Rob Collins Waitrose Linkedin, Is Oyster Halal, How To Wire 220 Air Conditioner, Mike Rhoades Salary, Ekaterina Gordeeva 2020, Strawberry Blonde Mitski Meaning, Sat Chemistry Cheat Sheet Pdf, Acer Cb281hk Settings, Mm2 Codes 2020 Godly May, Ford Kuga Width, Bobb'e J Thompson Wild N Out Height, Mallory Pugh Husband, Taurus G2c Holster Walmart, Dj Shockley Wife, Buy Australian Tree Fern, Juda Tv Series Wiki, Is David Cook Still Married, Who Killed Hae Min Lee 2020, Your Initial Claim Has Been Processed Pa Unemployment, Plant Pigments And Photosynthesis Lab Answers, How To Get Behavior Packs In Minecraft Pe, Sephora Net Worth, Wingamm Oasi 540 Price, Flight Landing Game Online, Civil War Map Worksheet, The Regency At Sunset Beach Rentals, Zeta Phi Beta President Scandal, Living With Art Chapter 4 Summary, Mina Kimes Yale, Roxanne Tunis Wikipedia, Ps4 Pro Jailbreak, Vinny Curry House, Aditya Seal Family, Secretlab Throne Discontinued, Cvs Pharmacy Technician Salary Nyc, Quadriporteur à Vendre, Youcubed Answer Key, Psychology Dissertation Ideas Relationships, Why Do Crabs Rip Their Own Arms Off, Redhead Size Chart, The Last Of The Mohicans Promentory, Fallout New Vegas ‑ Willow, Jojo Virtual Piano, Paul Kelly Net Worth, Walmart Henry Rifle Price, Birth Control Research Paper Topics, Slipknot 515 Raw Recording, China's One Child Policy Was It A Good Idea Dbq Essay, Browning Hell's Canyon 300 Win Mag Left Hand, Ozzy Voices In My Head, Honda Elite 150, Allen Thomas Twins Korea Part 3, Scott Derrickson Wife, I Love Your Soul Quotes, Edexcel As Specimen Papers P1, Desi Month Calendar 2020 Punjabi, Crow Joke Car, Valorant How To Get Circle Crosshair, Kamaz Truck For Sale Australia, Jamaican Rude Boy Movie, Wendy Oxlade Age,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.