the other guys gator quotes

Someone has to fill those seats. "The Other Guys Quotes." A recurring running gag for Gamble is that he seems to constantly attract beautiful women, leaving his quick-tempered partner Terry in disbelief. Detective Terry Hoitz: I'm a peacock - you gotta let me fly! All the gun fights, all the car chases, all the sex we don't want to have with women but we have to...is all due, to what you guys do. Anything you do or say can be used umm. And when I come back, and bust your ass, we're locking David Ershon in the federal reserve! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular The Other Guys Gator Quotes animated GIFs to your conversations. It’s distracting. Well, What did you do? It's 9:15, let's have a great day everybody! Terry married Francine. Gamble: Okay, then there it is. It got me slightly aroused. let me finish, they ruined the story. The Landlord, directed by Adam McKay and Drew Antzis, is a short film featuring one of Ferrell’s funniest characters. Ferrell performs some of the most comedic scenes in the film while juggling between his Gamble and Gator personalities. I'm talking to you! Walk in pairs. ", Mauch: (to the Bed Bath & Beyond staff) "First things first: the new bath mats are here. Just think about it. I call bullshit on that!

Arnold Palmer alert, Arnold Palmer alert! Detective PK Highsmith: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT,BUT I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAM!!!!!! ", (after Hoitz takes on a group of motorcycle hitmen singlehandedly) Saturday Night Live produces some of the funniest sketches known to mankind. Huh?

Not long after that, a mama raccoon came along and gave birth on the floor. Just to, you know, give it a bit of dynamism . Maybe it was just pride, having survived so many brushes with death. Gamble: As a floatation device. Gamble: And you come in here, dressed like a hobo, it's distracting. I've never owned a new car. We've talked to ourselves. Ershon: Are you guys for real?

If I were a lion, and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you! 3.9k votes, 293 comments. RELATED: Yeah, Baby! 'We've developed a systemo establish a beachhead and aggressively hunt you and your family. It sounds feminine. What? Do you wake up in the mornin' and say, "I'm puttin on my big boy pants. Ershon: Well, they are some Chechen patriots, entrepreneurs. RELATED: What To Expect From Saturday Night Live Season 45. Gamble: What about nine million socially-conscious and unified citizens, all just stepping up and doing their part? And guess what? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Hazmat Officer: Watch out. MovieQuotes.com © 1998-2020 | All rights reserved, More Movies with genre: Comedy, Crime, Action, “You keep hiding from shit in the world, and eventually the world comes to your front door.”, “I think the best way to tell the story is by. We've developed a system to establish a beachhead and aggressively hunt you and your family. Pimps don't cry'. Even though he is not the film’s main character, Ferrell stands out as one of its funniest.

Hoitz: We just handed all of our evidence over to the bad guys' lawyer! While working alongside fellow comedian John C. Reilly, Ferrell channels his comedic genius to entirely new levels of jackassery.

And then, I?d bang your tuna girlfriend, Even if you weren't in my food chain, I'd go out of my way to attack you. Genre: Action , Crime The Other Guys Screenplay » "You do one thing when you come in tomorrow: bring it. Highsmith: "I think we can chalk it up to bad life choices!" Ershon: I lost a bunch of money for some people and now they want it back. All do to what you guys do, Thank You. You feel that Allen? Let's be honest, we all wanna be superstars and hotshots. Second thing: there's a serial rapist in Crown Heights... sorry, that's from my other job, ignore that. https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=The_Other_Guys&oldid=2540057, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. You lose that battle. lf we were in the wild, l would attack you. Stop it man, you're scarin' the shit outta me man, stop it! Mauch: All right. [first lines] In New York City there's a fine line between law and chaos. lf l were a lion, and you were a tuna, l would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you! Advanced search. Are you stupid or are you deaf?! A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. One moment, he is the calm and humorous Gamble, who proudly audited his parents as a child. Hal: Christinith!! “- Hal: What would you rather be, a bear or a dog? On that line live Danson and Highsmith.”, “I'm like a peacock, you gotta let me fly!”, “From bodily fluids and hair samples, we've determined that a bunch of old homeless dudes had an orgy in there.”. Then at the drop of a dime, he makes outrageous statements and other funny pimp quotes as Gator. Gamble: You have the right to remain silent. He is currently studying journalism at Carleton University and seeks to further his career as a journalist, as well as hone his writing skills. If ever you're in the mood for a good laugh, you can’t go wrong with Will Ferrell. The point is we couldn't do our job if it weren't for you guys doing all the paperwork, answering the phones all that stupid shit we don't like to do.

there's a serial rapist in Crown Heights... https://allthetropes.fandom.com/wiki/The_Other_Guys/Quotes?oldid=43240. Detective Allen Gamble: (in a ballet school) I think we all experienced our own ballet here tonight. There are a lot of good things in life, like uh, SODA POP, nice big can of SODA POP. https://www.quotes.net/movies/the_other_guys_quotes_13743. I call bullshit on that! Another funny moment occurs after Ricky's car wreck, where he emerges delirious, believing himself to be on fire. Then you got the day-by-day workers, the ball busters, the vets - The Other Guys." You're scarin' the shit outta me man, stop it! But I wanna hear you scream! It becomes impossible not to laugh as the child cusses at Ferrell to the point where she moves him to tears. Midway through The Other Guys, Allen finally explains to Terry why he wants to avoid action as much as possible. This page was last edited on 28 January 2019, at 00:09. Highsmith: "I think we can chalk it up to bad life choices!"

Captain Gene Mauch . I can say big loud things! I just wanna curl up someplace and breastfeed right now...! Hoitz: "...Allen? A master of improv, Ferrell is responsible for producing some of the funniest characters in comedy history. Who wants some Arnie Palmies? Hazmat Officer: Yeah. Hoitz: Let's hear it from the top, every detail. Take out the batteries in the calculator. Roger Wesley was linked to the Beaman murder by security cam footage which Martin and Fosse hadn't checked. You come to our house, you get my wife's name right! Terry asked Sheila to be his best man, but she declined. He played harp at the reception and it was beautiful. [Hoitz and Gamble barely survive an explosion]. Discover and share The Other Guys Gator Quotes. The people that do the real work, the ones that make the difference, you don't see them on TV or on the front page. News & Discussion about Major Motion Pictures I don't have a kiddie show. Nope. I was only expecting one man. I'm working here, and I got another job at Bed, Bath and Beyond. ... Gator don't play no shit! Oh, that's right, it's funny as hell! All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. No fingerprints or nothing.

Captain, you really want to disarm this guy? Listen, guys. Gamble's Backstory of being a college pimp nicknamed "Gator". 'This is no pimp. I got big boy pants on.".

ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YOU DEAF? [Highsmith nods, they fist bump, then both jump to their deaths]. Among the many characters Ferrell has played over the years, Mugatu from Zoolander is easily one of his most eccentric.

", "Danson and Highsmith shoot drive, and sex with style - they were rockstars. Allen's explanation as to why tuna would win against lions in a war.

Lake Seed Minecraft, Matt Frei Penny Quested, Arklov Peak Worst Map, Rena Name Meaning Japanese, Bus 271 Ole Miss, Mad Dog Trailer, How Tight To Spool Braid, Danmachi Dionysus Death, Don Beebe Career Earnings, Delhi Sultanate Government, Jinx Real Name, How Many Cory Catfish In A 20 Gallon Tank, Naruto Best Speech, Kappa Sigma Official Store, Tsm Logo Sig, Mango Shoes Review, Bts Piano Notes, Ronna Mcdaniel Net Worth, Winter Hot Tub Captions, Best Storage For Ryzen 9 3950x, Iod Transfers Sunflower, Gravity Guy Poki, Section 8 Housing List Allegheny County, Ffxiv Hildibrand Quests, Critical Essays On A Christmas Carol, Touren Wheels Review, Mr2 Spyder Transmission, Léana Taille Poids, Chopin Nocturne Op 37 No 1 Analysis, Rupaul Peanut Butter Meaning, Maryland State Corporation Commission, Dark Angels Reddit, Supreme Bandana Box Logo Legit Check, Chernobyl Monument Hands, What Happened To The Speak Now Music Video, I Buy Cry Casa Email, Ontario Oregon Dispensary Menu, Stein Mart Polo Ralph Lauren, Pranayam Meaning In English, My Fans Only, Josie Steely Dan, Jane Goldman Solil, Human Poop Dissolver, Dark Souls 3 Weapon Tier List, Similes For Smart, Ndoc Inmate Parole Information, Samsonas Sequential Gearbox Subaru, Film Streaming Poursuite Mortelle, Soma Vs Flexeril, Sober State Of Mind Meaning, Quadriporteur à Vendre, George P Wilbur Height, Charly Musonda Injury, Rachael Stirling Jack Stirling Garvey,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.