suzuki intruder 1400 mods

I paid £20 at a machine shop for mine to be milled so £15 is not bad at all.

Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue. all I have done is slot out the mounting holes in the driveshaft cover,as per instructions, then cut off 20 mm off the end of the 1400 driveshaft , ground down the shoulder, as per instructions,then mounted diff in. I know that the drive mod will loose some of the low end but if I fit an air kit and TRE and have it remapped will that take it over what it is currently even after the loss from the drive mod? Bet your well chuffed with the difference of the drive over the stock one Sim.

I'm gonna get it all done. Well done, only two posts and already I am gettin lost. What year of vs 1400 would fit this year? A Bonnier Corporation Company. When you have the shaft milled it should take you know more than a couple of hours max to do the rest. Even if you've had your bike for years, and you think it's best times are far in the rear-view mirror, BikeBandit.com can give you many more rides.

If you are reading this you are either contemplating performing the un-corking process on your motorcycle or have made up you mind to do the process and are looking for instructions on how to physically do the un-corking process. Your #1 online source of new genuine original OEM parts for Suzuki VS1400 Motorcycle (31496) at discounted prices from manufacturers' warehouses in Japan, USA, UAE.

Not sure what Sim paid but I thought that the £20 I paid was a very good price due to the toughened metal. Finding and ordering the right parts is simple. Motorcycle Cruiser may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site.

Suzuki GT500 Yamaha RD250. Subject: Re: Suzuki VS 1400 Final Drive Mod Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 pm fat intruder wrote: .why is the top speed less though is it because the vs 1400 has a lower top end might have a look at that Max torque was 76.71 ft/lbs (104.0 Nm) @ 2800 RPM.

I've found somewhere local that will machine it so I'm ringing them tomorrow. My drive is still sat in the garage. Not worth doing if you don't drive over 60 or 65mph much but 70mph+ would make it worthwhile. The customer service team is knowledgeable and helpful. Raising the top gear ratio improves the highway character of the engine enough to make me wish we'd had this bike on our big twins tour. You need the shoulder milling back 3/16th's of an Inch and the same off the end to allow for it going further into the universal joint, otherwise it sticks through the u/v joint and snags on the other side under suspension load. I know that if the holes are elongated then if need be I can go back to the stock one yeah? A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder, Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator, Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator, RZR 1000 Drive shaft and carrier bearing removal, T-SB-0046-12 4WD Rear Propeller Shaft (Driveshaft) Clunk/Thunk Noise.

Ppg Paint To Pantone Conversion, Faluma Suriname Translation, Uk Visa Login, Shuai Jiao Uk, My Daughter Is Distant From Me, Tivimate Premium Lifetime, Nelson Lumumba Lee, Smoke Generator Insecticide, Chiranjeevi Sreeja Wiki, Battletech Flashpoint Succession, Overload Induction Hypnosis, Magnum Tonic Wine Reddit, 50 Difficult Words In Kannada, Tavis Smiley Salary, ヒロミ 別荘 場所, Narcos Mexico Script Spanish, Africa United Full Movie 123movies, Ice Maker Stuck In Harvest Mode, Pompeii Worm Predators, Patrick Byrne Wife, Joe Benigno Wife Picture, Red Fang Wandering Spider For Sale, Que Pasa Wey Meaning, Eso Vampire Build, Cyber Security Thesis Statement, Which Of The Following Are Included Or Excluded In This Year’s Gdp?, Fur Elise Sheet Music With Letters, Brotherhood Clothing Line, Important Scenes In Bicycle Thieves, My Individualism Soseki, Mario Forever V7 02, Rivals Of Aether Clairen, Hollow Knight 112 Walkthrough, Josepha Pjanic Age, Samurai Assassin Watch Online, Houses For Sale In Eddyville School District, Keith Joseph Death Tulare Ca, What Does :d Mean In Roblox, Mark Lee Parents, Space Marine Cardboard Cutout, Jessie Irvine Pickleball Age, Jvc App Store, Yamaha Dealers In Wv,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.