squier bass vi weight

No hassles. At this price, anyone can get their hands on the wonderfully weird Bass VI! (100%) found this review helpful. Would be an amazing instrument for all sorts of heavy rock, metal, doom, etc. In 2004, Fender issued the Fender Jaguar Baritone Custom (later renamed "Jaguar Bass VI Custom"), which in format was a combination of the Bass VI and the Fender Jaguar. Electronics mentioned above were all passive electronics. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Case: Comes with a Road Runner hard shell case. Squier Bass VI body is most likely alder and finished in a 3 tone sunburst.

We pull it all off with our strategically placed, coast-to-coast warehouses.

Please check the fields highlighted in red. The Low E string is virtually on the edge of the fret board. Comments: Doesn't get more metal then Electrical Guitar Company! In 2013, Fender released a Bass VI model as part of its Pawn Shop series. your gear! This Squier version features a gorgeous laurel fingerboard with block inlays. Like other Fenders of the time, the Fender VI had a 7.25-inch fingerboard radius. Tone control slider switch (bass cut-off, or "strangle") (not on very early models). Brian Molko and Stefan Olsdal of Placebo play Fender Bass VIs, with Molko saying, "Playing the Fender VI is like playing two instruments in one, it can be treated as a guitar and as a bass. A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on zZounds.com. Our success in meeting the needs of our customers -- since 1996, we‘ve satisfied over 1,000,000 people -- is due in large part to the fact that zZounds only hires experienced musicians to answer your calls and emails, and they are never paid a commission. Interesting choice for pickup selection. Could you briefly tell us why the review was or was not helpful?

Electrical Guitar Company was founded in 2003 by Kevin Burkett. Bass VI means this guitar plays an octave below your standard 6 string. Weighs 11 pounds. Currency: Let me start by saying this bass is awesome, I wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered it, i was worried it would sound too much like a baritone with not enough low end, and as a long time fender player I thought the build of this squire would be inferior to my fenders, but I was wrong. The fact that you can play guitar chords with pretty much ease, is amazing. I will say though, if you play bass with your fingers, you are probably not going to enjoy playing the bass, the string spacing is tight, luckily I have always played with a pick....this is overall an amazing instrument, epically considering the price, when I compare it side by side with my fender strat I can honestly say that this squire appears to be better qualit, the neck on this thing feels amazing, frets are even, bone nut is cut properly, tuners are stable, pickups sound amazing, the only complaint i have is the volume and tone knobs seem like they will fall off after some rough use, they are the only part that spear cheap, and the strings it comes stock with are crap. Squier vibrato.

It continued the trend set by the Squier Vintage Modified Jaguars and Jazzmasters of having a non-locking tremolo plate. Shop with those who respect your privacy —, Read all 3 Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI, with Laurel Fingerboard, Gator Transit Series Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag.

Original Squier single coil pick ups and wiring. Kevin has a passion for the original Travis Bean aluminum neck guitars but as a touring musician did not want to take his prized Bean guitars out on the road, his solution was to start building his own aluminum neck guitars! Curved fingerboard (rosewood), radius 7.25" / 184 mm, 21 frets. I don’t image you’ll have any issues with this neck bowing! That‘s why we have absolutely free ground shipping on every single order shipped within the continental United States. Weighs 11 pounds.

This includes heavy and oversized items. Style of Music: Classic Rock, Rock, Blues, Our extended 45-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies on It‘s just that simple. Want our best price even faster? Nothing quite like this Bass VI! In 2019, Squier released its Classic Vibe Bass VI, available in three-color sunburst and black. 2 of 2 people No hidden charges. At zZounds, we know you want your gear fast, and shipped to you free of charge.

Also in 2013, Squier released a Bass VI as part of the Vintage Modified series. Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. Condition: This guitar is in excellent condition. This bass has a lot of bottom end, and depending on the which pickup switch you have turned on, is amazing for leads and rythym guitar. The model was discontinued in 1975.

Throw in 6 strings that use standard guitar tuning and you get some incredible tonal opportunities. With that said, you are playing on a uniquely thin neck (its comparable to a standard guitar) that can be tricky playing the Low E string. With the action set at 5/64″ on the bass side and 4/64″ on the treble, you’re not going to be able to get lower than this with out fretting out. If you have ever had issues with high action on your Bass VI don’t worry ECG has got you cover with this aluminum neck. We also ship over 90% of our orders with FREE 2-day shipping. The Fender VI, along with the Jaguar, the Jazzmaster and the Electric XII, was given a cream/white-bound fretboard with rectangular pearloid block inlays in 1967, followed by a thicker black CBS-style headstock decal and polyester finishes instead of nitrocellulose lacquer in 1968. Squier vibrato. Aluminum neck with a depth of .65″ at the first fret and .80″ at the twelfth fret.

The Fender Bass VI, originally known as the Fender VI, is a six-string electric bass guitar made by Fender. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Nothing quite like this Bass VI! We're sorry, to ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your account. Comes with a Road Runner hard shell case. It has a 30″ scale length.

Comes with a Road Runner hard shell case.

Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Most of the other main features are similar to the Vintage Modified model. Grover tuners. In line with the series' purpose to reconfigure classic Fender designs, the new Bass VI has a Jazzmaster-type humbucking P-90 bridge pickup and a Stratocaster-style five-position pickup selector, as opposed to separate switches. For your consideration a 2019 Electrical Guitar Company Bass VI in Sunburst!

Who Is Beth In Tenerife Sea, Is Swoosie Kurtz Dead, Reddit Cscareerquestions Twitter, 斉藤由貴 弟 現在, Feeling Broody At 30, What Happened To Ashley Elisa, Felicia Forbes Wiki, Surrey Public Wharf Fishing, Hidden Figures Google Drive, Electric Steering Rack, Ken Scott Cause Of Death, Safe Alternative To Poppers, Samchuly Korean Bicycle Price, Personal Essay On Autism, Jay Shah Net Worth, It Is Not In The Stars To Hold Our Destiny But In Ourselves Act And Scene, Gianna Martello Baby, Pyredoodle Puppies For Sale Michigan, Fort Wayne Radio Personalities, Hydrilla Seeds For Sale, Mirabelle Gilis âge,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.