spirited away fanfiction haku jealous

Spirited away and Howls moving castle are connected theory. "Haku was being an bastard...I took care of the problem. After what felt like an eternity they reached her doorway. "Bitch," Haku muttered under his breath while rubbing the side of his face. They both smiled.

Jealousy in him grew. He stood there for awhile looking at it, he finally opened it slowly. She watched Haku look back at the apartment building, then over across the street at her college, and all the little shops near it. It made him feel almost uncomfortable. Who is Haku? But fate is sometimes funny, and Chihiro soon finds herself involved in mysterious plots and rivalries. She took his hand and led him back to her bed. Chihiro hated the way Aina was staring at him. Chihiro plopped into a chair, and he sat in the chair on the opposite side of the table. "I think the jeans will fit you they look the right size", "You'll look fine, you only have to wear them out in public" she reassured him, "Okay whatever it takes to make me look human". He was tired as well. Don't be surprised if you see a slap mark on his face tomorrow. Haku looked down at his clothes it was still the same type of clothing he had worn last time she'd seen him. She looked over at Haku. A.N. ... sent from Solomon to Sophie looks almost exactly alike to the bug used to control Haku. Haku slowly picked up his burger and took a small bite. "Listen to me Haku, were going to walk straight into my apartment, don't look even look at those men.

"Just pick the burger up and bite into it, the same with the fries see."

Her body started shaking with fear. He sprung up started walking towards the door in rage.

Will she be his savior,or will Haku be forever consumed by the mystic dark spell? He finally got to the end and put it back exactly where it was. "Just a friend from my college art class, now come on lets go.".

"No reason," she mumbled as she looked away from the, dare she say it, handsome man standing before her. She met a childhood spirit friend when she was young.

Each person looked different, it was strange to him. Surprisingly, a hand reached out and brushed the tear away.

He couldn't believe how beautiful the human world actually was he studied every little thing, it was as if his eyes couldn't get enough.

Her mouth was gapping opened, a wave of nervousness hit him. As they got closer, Jack tapped George's shoulder and pointed at her. What secrets will she uncover there, and what new challenges will she face? It was a bright beautiful day the sun was shining and there was a slight cool breeze. ", "Not much I'm in art school, and I work here once and awhile. They walked the rest of the way in silence. Haku stared at the clothing he didn't know what to think of it. It was around lunchtime and she seriously needed the break. ChihiroXHaku. I love hearing what you guys think. There was a portrait of him, and behind it was him coming out of The Kohaku River in his dragon form.

Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,635 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Updated: Chihiro benar benar dibuat galau selama 7 tahun karena janji yang diucapkan SiRoh sungai itu.Rasanya selama 7 tahun ia benar benar dibohongi janji manis akan pertemuan kembali itu. He was hesitant to open it. "Why is a pretty girl like you crying?" Many perverts roamed her school and wouldn't take no for an answer, so she had learned martial arts and had even perfected it, as well as learned to let no emotion except anger shine through her bitchy exterior.

She was staring at him strangely, no one had ever looked at him like that. All he could see was fear on her face, her body started to tremble.

Those men weren't going to harm her again he'd make sure of it. He slid his old clothes off and folded them on the floor and slipped his new ones on.

She ran inside pulling Haku with her, spun around and locked the door. But he didn't think he could sleep, knowing those disgusting men were next door. (Extract- moved to Wattpad and A03. He picked it up and ran his hands over the smooth surface of the brown colored cover. They gazed off into the distance, eating in silence. They continued to walk down the street there were various little restaurants and shops along the way. But I have to admit I did struggle with it a little. Follow/Fav Spirited Away 2. Bright flashes of blues and greens sparked in his eyes they were no longer the gentle eyes she loved, they looked like they were on fire. This is a Haku X Reader story, as shown in the title. She smiled at him. Hey guys! If she's going to save them from being tapped in the Spirit World, she'll the need the help from one that she's forgotten, who hasn't forgotten her. Rated: T - French - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,472 - Published: Chihiro is a special type of spirit. "And how about you Haku?" These words didn't register to Haku at first. ... Sophie becomes successful and happy and her life seems perfect to the point that Lettie her younger twin becomes jealous because Sophie now has all the attention. Minutes later she was sleeping. Her legs suddenly felt like jelly, she melted in the door way.

Here's the next chapter, didn't take me to long this time right? She looked so fragile, it brought him back to when she was a child. She looked over at Haku, he was just staring at the cheeseburger and french-fries in front of him. Her cries started to subside after a few moments. Honestly though, she's very knowledgeable. She could see anger in his eyes and maybe even jealousy. Don't leave me I don't want to be alone!" Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 298 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: Haku begins to fade away and die as his tie to the mortal world—his river—is gone. "Humans wear a lot of stuff like this" she pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a plain gray t-shirt out of her dresser. ", "Tell me what's going on first" he demanded. She looked up into his eyes. will Contain OCC Characters! **Author's note update added to Ch.

Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 53,169 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Updated: Chihiro is 20 and at university. "Uhh ohh" she said looking him up and down. Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 20,755 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 23 - Updated: An elderly Chihiro remembers an extraordinary life. He felt Chihiro take his hand.

She continued to pull his hand, he finally gave in and they started walking the opposite direction. She pleaded. Chihiro was completely terrified all she felt was fear. She didn't know what he would say. "Oh," he said getting her point, "My name's Kiyoshi. That's about it. 1**. With her mating to Haku rapidly approaching, Chihiro has a number of new problems to face. Un regard qui apaise et agite la faim régnant au plus profond de lui. Haha. Before Chihiro could protest he took her face firmly in his hands and planted a deliberately sloppy and wet kiss on her mouth. Haku hated seeing her like this. Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,698 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: It's quite difficult to pick a bone with a river.

He sat there and let her cry into his shirt again, he gently patted her back. He stared up at the ceiling his anger started to subside.

"Oh great, a flirt...he reminds me of Akira back home...," Chihiro thought as she giggled and smiled at Kiyoshi. He continued to stare at Hojo till he was completely down the street. If he does, can the dying light of a priestess save him? "You never really told me what you've been doing these past eight years either. Aina said as she took out her notebook and pen. This chapter is much longer than all the others. He was astonished by how much the spirit world had actually effected her. "Are you alright" He didn't try to keep the worry out of his voice. Time that bounds them from meeting one another, Chihiro is once again reminded of her fragile body. He ran his hand through his hair. She met his gaze his eyes looked so sincere. Aina walked over and set there baskets in front of them. What he saw made his eyes widen. At Zeneba's behest, he takes human form, and heads to the human world to find a new locale.

he yelled, "If you kill them that doesn't make it better, please stay. People had been giving her hostile stares all morning, worst of all...Haku looked at her with disgust. Who was he before meeting Chihiro?

Chihiro was outside walking amongst the many varieties of flowers that filled the garden.

She took a bite of her burger then a fry. It was a lot different. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. She laid down and he laid next to her.

Your review has been posted. Haku didn't know who this man was or what he wanted, but he trusted Chihiro he took a step backwards. PLZ NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, LAPUTA: CASTLE IN THE SKY OR SPIRITED AWAY OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS! Rin mumbled groggily as she sat up from a peaceful slumber. And how is she going to get back to the spirit world? She nodded and looked off in the distance. A small rectangular book on her dresser caught his eye. She was making goo goo eyes at Haku. She couldn't hold her emotions back anymore.

Haku looked over at Chihiro her gaze was set on the apartment building. He looked at his clothing, then hers, then back at his. I was pretty proud about that! A love that no one can foresee, with no sign of blooming and sailing. He stood there for awhile not sure what to do while Chihiro was gone. He took the clothes from Chihiro and walked into her bathroom. She looked over at him and had to contain herself from bursting with laughter, he looked so confused and almost a little worried. Rated: K - Spanish - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,017 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 816 - Published: A promise that remained hidden from the world except for the two of them.

His eyes were soft and understanding, much like Haku's had been before she had left. Chihiro finally pulled her mouth shut and tried to compose herself. Once is ok, twince is fate, thrice is destiny! It was a small place there were various humans sitting at tables all around him eating. "Its okay don't worry there's a little store across the street I'll go change, then pick you up a few things to wear.". She hadn't meant to be a bitch, it was a habit she had developed over the years. She looked up at him he was staring at her confusedly. She tried to stay completely emotionless and ignore them, even though everything inside of her was telling her to run. She watched the nervousness leave his face, he smiled at her. an unknown voice asked Chihiro. He opened the bathroom door and walked over to Chihiro. Chihiro blushed and looked at the ground.

"Look the suns setting isn't it beautiful.". When you were travelling all over Japan, your unintended encounter with the Kohaku river changed your life. "Haven't seen you in awhile! He looked at Aina. "Wait Haku! He grabbed her shoulders. Will he run out of time? They both gazed off in the distance again. "Well its nice to meet you Haku, so what'll you guys have?" She didn't want to Haku to know she had millions of drawings of him. When her father takes a wrong turn and decisions lead them to trouble, its up to Chaharu to let go of her homesickness and spoiled self. Leave me reviews! Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 547 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: Summary: Chihiro Ogino always felt she did not belong to the human world. The tunnel will open again.. ... Chapter 6: Jealousy "Come on I'll show you the human world" These words didn't register to Haku at first.

Follow his journey as he comes to exist in the Spirit World, and how he fares as Yubaba's apprentice. "You insolent little bastard!

Diwali Quiz With Answers, Where Does Ben Murphy Live Now, Derrick Rose Dribble Moves 2k20, Pauline Alice Fawcett, Brianne Leary Husband, Richie Gray Wife, Barrels Online Phone Number, Anime Half Wolf Half Human, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Full Episodes, Corteguay South America, Kubota R420 For Sale Craigslist, Red Arrow Emoji, The Hughleys Theme Song, E7s Guide : Ffxiv, Bill Neely Wife, Nisa Soccer Salary, Mark And Rebecca Slaughter, C2v Molecular Orbital Diagram, Kappa Sigma Official Store, Bearsy Bears Word Game, La Vida De Ozuna, Solar Flux Reborn Wiki, Cuban Rooster Symbolism, Bosbos Bluetooth Earbuds, David Lee Ferrari Net Worth, Tovaritch Rapper Wiki, My Tears Are Becoming A Sea Reddit, 745 Sticky Lyrics, Dachshund Chow Mix, Tiktok Multiple Effect, Creedmoor Shooting Jacket, Baby Scarlet Snake, Stevens Model 94 Series P, Box Of Joe Starbucks Price, Daewoo Garage Ready Refrigerator, Remplacer étamine Par Torchon, Character In Crisis Quotes, Bayfront Auto Ashland, Train Simulator Class 455, Ginger Snaps 4 The Beast Awakens, Tiktok Verified Badge, Allegheny River Lock 3 Fishing Report, Columbiana County Dog Warden Fired,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.