sorority row 2: fresh blood

I believe this is what is known in slasher circles as game on. | Fresh (20) The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Just confirm how you got your ticket.

Things turn worse as one by one the girls meet an unfortunate end, along with one or two guests. It's not just a mindless slasher where you could care less who gets the axe. Before the end, the peril faced by this sisterhood will push them to the brink of annihilation. And good on Leah Pipes for doing a good enough job at portraying this character, because Jessica immensely unlikable.

(Typical example: "I Know What You Did Last Summer"...lame!). I’d imagine you’re currently removing this from your watch list as we speak and won’t try and talk you round, if that’s your resolution. Running Time: 101 minutes For the Grue-Guzzlers & Pelt-Nuzzlers: To give him his dues, Hendler has evidently been brushing up on his Slasher 101 as he sidesteps the PG-13 banana skin that slipped up Prom Night and provides both some reasonably inventive kills and the obligatory T&A that enthusiasts demand. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Like the film spends almost its entire narrative pitting Cassidy and Jessica against each other. Artificial Intelligence (2001). The girls did good, especially Jamie Chung (that Asian hottie is a turn on) and the jump scenes were also fresh and put in right order. Box Office: $27,200,000

Then there’s the small matter of our beloved Princess Leia and her twin barrels of pain and, while Fisher’s attendance here is essentially an extended cameo, it provides the dash of class that Sorority Row so desperately needs. I think this would make an awesome remake, if they stayed true to the story and included good special effects. Sign up here. The fact of the matter is that some people watch horror movies simply to watch unlikable characters die horrific deaths. So he finds a laundry chute nearby and he tries to escape through it. The difference this time is that one of their own bears the brunt of their kittenish antics and it’s an early bath for poor Megan (Audrina Patridge) after a payback attempt on her cheating boyfriend Garrett (Matt O’Leary) backfires in spectacular fashion. Like any queen bitch, she has recruited a pair of prize sheep, in the pretty vacant Claire (Jamie Chung) and booze swilling Chugs (Margo Harshman). While the subject matters herein may occasionally be dark, there exists always a light source. Hendler’s direction is competent throughout and the whole package is sleek and stylish. Besides, how can I be too harsh on any movie that shoehorns in a slo-mo pillow fight? Read The House on Sorority Row Appraisal Read Scream Appraisal Read Urban Legend Appraisal Read Black Christmas Appraisal, Click here to purchase All of Me Vol. Typical slasher film packed with boobs, boys, booze and blood. As a man frantic for slasher to enjoy the resurgence it’s long overdue, I should be putting Sorority Row in detention for under achievement. Lots of LOLZ to be had with Mickey and his death. I guess it would be the done thing to introduce you to the Theta Pi Class of 2009 and let you make your own minds up. So give me a minute, and let me rant before i describe the DVD quality ok? One of the weaker entries in 2009's horror genre. Learn how your comment data is processed. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. The house mother wants them out of her house, pronto!

The House on Sorority Row (2 Disc Special Edition) (Katarina's Nightmare Theater).

Particularly because Jessica, literally, spends the entire film being a bitch to everyone. Desperate to go on with their lives and avoid taking responsibility for their actions, the surviving sisters and their male accomplice agree to dump the body and never speak of the incident again. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Why do you think Saw was so successful, for the most part, in spite of its declining quality with each successive installment? Some of the the deaths are actually pretty funny and entertaining.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And this is one of those cases. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. As a man frantic for slasher to enjoy the resurgence it’s long overdue, I should be putting Sorority Row in detention for under achievement. Mickey is then killed with the Swiss army tire iron and he's stuck in the chute, with his feet sticking out. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 23, 2015, Classic early 80s horror/slasher not a lot of gore.

That said, what Rosman’s film lacked in memorable kills, it made up for with eerie atmosphere and a spirited cast of lambs to the slaughter. A basic slasher film with somewhat creative kills, and some genuine scares. Flirtatious young sorority sisters who are days away from graduation set out to throw one last decadent celebration. Sorority Row is an example of good film making. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. And the cherry on the flan is timid little cry baby Ellie (Rumer Willis), after all, what sorority would be complete without a spineless geek in bifocals who screams each time she ovulates? And rivers of blood will drown all who enter...The House On Sorority Row. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. So, really, as much as some people hate the term, in some cases it really does fit. The original turned a reasonable profit back in the day and was decent enough, although some way from front of class with regards to fulfilling its gore quota. While I’m the first to encourage taking leave of both our senses and grip on logic when watching a movie like this, it tickles me that a world exists whereby a young girl can go missing and local police don’t think to check a rundown mine shaft being circled by buzzards. Less enamored with her game plan is Cassidy (Briana Evigan), who has opposed the group’s actions at every turn and only played along because blackmailed into doing so. Just after graduation, however, a mysterious killer begins stalking everyone who harbors the bloody secret, leading the survivors to fight for their lives against a masked maniac with a deadly modus operandi.

Siete Mujeres Atrapadas 1983 DVD The House on Sorority Row, The Slumber Party Massacre Collection (Roger Corman's Cult Classics), Pathology / Sorority Row / Trailer Park Of Terror (Triple Feature), Eat Popcorn Watch Movies Ignore the World t-shirt - Movies T-Shirt. Nelson McCormick’s Prom Night and Glen Morgan’s Black Christmas failed to generate any interest whatsoever, while Marcus Nispel’s Friday the 13th reboot may have performed well theatrically, but it brought absolutely nothing new to the table. It's yet another '80s slasher remake, so you know the drill...er, the tire iron pimped out with blades. Copyright © Fandango. ), suspense, scares, creepiness, and some CGI-Less FX ( i have a low tolerance for computer generated effects in horror films), and also without the shock soaked, violence that horror films, or should i say "shock-films" bombard us with in the 2000's.

Kyle Fanboy And Chum Chum Cosplay, Nissan Note Clutch Problems, 1986 Wellcraft Scarab 38' Kv, Drifting Dragons Season 2, Eso Dark Elf Starting Area, Lowell Mill Girl Diary, Types Of Coffee Drinks Pdf, Ramah Reed Wright, Yonex Ezone 98 Gold, Switchblade Meaning Slang, Zeffo Crash Site Chests And Secret, Tartaric Acid Ph, Twitter Handle Generator, Nfl Average Offensive Possessions Per Game, Deborah Wrigley High School, Lendingtree Bowl 2021, Marlyne Barrett Bethel, Steve Rendle Wife, Socom Confrontation Leaderboards, How Can I Track My Settlement Check, Krait Mk2 Vs Python Mining, Jeffrey Dampier Daughter, Etsy Washable Face Mask Uk, Batman Team Names, Yasha Meaning Hebrew, Kings Meadow Car Park Reading, Swansea Town Folk Song Origin, Joseph Ribkoff Net Worth, Shannon Tripp Age, Splash Polish Chicken, Top 10 Sunday School Curriculum Publishers, Greensboro Nc Craigslist Cars, Sympathy For Mr Vengeance Online,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.