son cubano nj dress code

Kimberly helped us at the entrance to our table and was such a sweetheart. They did add a mandatory tip before we paid which was fine bc we were leaving 20 percent anyway but just be aware so you don't tip double by accident. The table staff was attentive but never overbearing . The food was superb, the customer service was exceptional and the staff was my favorite! You need to earn it. Great place, food is always good and the atmosphere is lively, Esta muy buena la camida y el ambiente muy bien me gusto todo. Chef David Burke were have been pleased with the way the amazing way our experience went from beginning to end. Music was too loud.

He didn’t care to make my guest feel comfortable at the restaurant. Visit Us. hands down best Cuban been to in long long time. Service can improve. Excellent food, drinks and service. Really a beautiful establishment and the ambiance is amazing. The open-air setting, vintage décor, live music, and spe For the amount of money you pay for everything, you would expect for them to go above and beyond, especially if they are adding gratuity at 18% automatically. Fantastic time celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday and our 5th year anniversary! Our restaurant, Son Cubano is dedicated to a continued exploration of Cuban heritage, art, music, flavors and traditions.

Is Son Cubano - New Jersey currently accepting reservations?

My girlfriend birthday excellent service and the food was on point . Public Parking Lot Behind ACME SuperMarket, Located on the Hudson River in Northern NJ across the NYC skyline Great food and excellent customer service.Today, we were served by Diane , Jose and Alonzo who accommodated my take home order .It’s always a smile on their faces to serve us .We had Empanadas with cheese and spinach.Short ribs , Salmon Mojo and also the Lobster.I can’t get over with the fabulous weather for this scrumptious experience again and again!!!

Great place..great service and food. The scale of the place it’s simple wonderful done. Good Afternoon Clarissa, Ambiance, food Especially the cute little Dominican lady in the bathroom. highly recommended. Drink refills/ beer / alcohol were never offered and each re order was us trying to flag a passing server down. The food was great as well.

Melissa Navas @ Reservations, Once again Son Cubano didn’t disappoint. I already referred someone to visit. You can order delivery directly from Son Cubano - New Jersey using the Order Online button. Too little options for entrees on the dinner menu, and all of them over 30+. My husband and I, along with amazing friends visited Son Cubano in West New York, and I must say it was indeed a memorable time. Had to sit inside when the only reason we went there was to eat with a view. Thanks! I’ve been going to this restaurant several times and each time is a great satisfaction.My family and friends are very impressed with the hospitality. Great outdoor dining spot!

Waited over an hour for our lunch. The food, ambiance and staff were excellent. Fantastic time celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday and our 5th year anniversary!

A beautiful day, we ate outside where Richelle was so knowledgeable with the menu, caring to the point of getting the heater lit by our table to take the chill off. This place was excellent. Melissa Navas @ Reservations, Once again Son Cubano didn’t disappoint.

I already referred someone to visit. Our server Jordan was attentive but also gave us space to enjoy our food and talk. Great place, food is always good and the atmosphere is lively, Esta muy buena la camida y el ambiente muy bien me gusto todo. Street Parking

I can recommend this place to everyone. This was an amazing experience! Will visit again. Burke’s mastery of French culinary technique and his unique American creativity were confirmed at the age of 26, receiving Three Stars from the New York Times at the River Café… Click for more. Son Cubano - New Jersey, Restaurants business in West New York. I might as well just go to Cuban Pete’s.

Our restaurant, Son Cubano is dedicated to a continued exploration of Cuban heritage, art, music, flavors and traditions. The manager came by to ask us how our meal was and we were delighted by his appearance.

Of course and they were just a treat! Book now at Son Cubano - New Jersey in West New York, NJ. I’ve been going to this restaurant several times and each time is a great satisfaction.My family and friends are very impressed with the hospitality.

Nissan Qashqai Problems Forum, Legend Of Chusen Season 3, Sawstop For Sale, Mac Dre Death, Mototec Knockout 48v 1000w Electric Scooter Review, Washu Supplemental Essay Example, Christ's College Cambridge Acceptance Rate, Difference Between Spectacled Cobra And Monocled Cobra, The Big Score Gta 5 Subtle Or Obvious, Mike Tirico Son, Yugioh Link Evolution Update Card List, Tesco Cocktail Shaker, Mollie Gates Wiki, Specters Energy Bdo, Seeing Dead Insects In Dream Islam, Similarities Between Nba And Wnba, Dominion Over Death By Bishop David Oyedepo, Message Mignon Pour Une Collègue, Nch Software Key, Gary Hoffman Kfi Wife, Should The Electoral College Be Abolished Essay Dbq, Pain In Right Arm And Hand, Fred Turner Oxford, Redwood Coast Boerboels, Fnaf Jumpscare Simulator Mobile, Overlap Thesis Natural Law, Sidney Moncrief Net Worth, Animals That Are Quiet And Shy, Apellidos De Dubai, Deep Sea Fishing Jupiter Florida, Where Are Spitfire Wheels Made, Asher Millstone Weight Gain, Jvc App Store, Cocotte Vs Dutch Oven, Carrera Crossfire 2 Wheel Size, Sezzle Referral Code, Colt 2000 9mm Magazine, Andy Cano Death, Fendi Symbol Tattoo, Women Of Algiers In Their Apartment Ebook, Is Zygarde Shiny Locked, Are Douglas Lake Diamonds Worth Anything, Teacup Puppies For Sale In Ri, Ideal Team Player Manager Assessment, Polecat For Sale Usa, Dean Reynolds Net Worth, Haunters Korean Movie Eng Sub, Sherry Cohen Wiki, Marin Hinkle Instagram, Barbara Mandrell Band Plane Crash, Nawaz Sharif Daughter Wedding, Amatasia Yacht Value, Was Brida A Real Viking, Jimmy Onishi Biography, Smack That Music Video Cast, Building A Trog Racer, How Tall Is Jillian Harris,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.