smash 4 frame data

Every character's subaction has an ID that corresponds to a place on this list.

I tested by going frame by frame and looking for upB, so I haven't tried this with double jump or air dodge.

Ultimate Edition - Switch or a Poké Ball Plus. Charge frame: 3

Total: 29 IASA: 48

I could swear it WAS frame 3, anyway. Lcanceled: 16

Window for attack 3: 17-33, Sword Dance (2, Up)

Swing 1: side [​IMG] Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts! SideB, Quick Draw's attack, does not seem to have the reduced FAF if he does not touch the ground, such as when it's used offstage.

[​IMG] The 1v1 damage modifier is applied after calculations, thus shieldlag and shieldstun in a 1v1 setting is identical to matches with more than two players. The first hitbox has always been quite potato, I cant test right now but you might need a jumping enemy above Lucario for it. This site uses cookies. Hit: 14-20 (or 1 frame later for real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON7ZpkPWCB0, https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/armmo6/ssbu_patch_200_every_autocancel_window_including/.

You can also view every subaction ID in Ruben's script viewer, and there's also a param viewer there.

Upthrow: 4%, chaingrabs spacies invulnerable 4-19 out of 35, Roll Back Ultimate Edition - Switch. [​IMG] I should also mention.

I actually didn't download the day 1 update (because I had automatic downloads turned off and I was feeling a touch impatient to play the game), so this could mean they actually made balance changes from 1.0 to 1.1. [​IMG] Hit: 11-14 Invincible 1-16

Damage: 6% (tip), 4% (base), Jab 2 Well all the dodge stuff is finished.

Especially for the first balance patch which I anticipate could arrive as early as January.

[​IMG]

Added damage output averages (no specials).

Window for attack 2: 9-26 Street Fighter 5 Dragon Ball FighterZ Super Smash Bros. Woops! Window for attack 4: 18-38, Sword Dance (3, Down) It appears that you are using ad block :'(. Progressive Web App for calculating Donkey Kong Ding Dong Percents in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. KuroganeHammer.com Android app to view character frame data offline, Winning at Smash 4 - Kill Confirm Calculator. There actually is, yeah. Fox/Frame Data.

IASA: 46 Is there data on pivot grabs in the charts? Woops!

Hit: 6-9 Total: 59 Forwardthrow: 4%, short ending lag, combos into fsmash at low percents on floaties, or fast-fallers with a missed tech. Interesting... No, I can't.

Total: 27 For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Use Smashboards links to get your gaming stuff and support the site, Super Smash Bros. Thanks for all the hard work! Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community! You must log in or register to reply here. Using one commits you for a longer time than most moves and thus it's much easier to punish on whiff, and even if you hit with the lingering hitbox it's usually quite weak.

Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Landlag: 15 Still no idea on when Pac's armor begins/ends on Side B, huh?

And yeah it's prepatch data... although there probably won't be many differences. Hit: 15-18 GameCube Controller Super Smash Bros. Total: 64 Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. Reversing the attack and hitting the opponent with only the base therefore allows this attack to become a strong, very quick finisher. Note: All directions of first two hits are very weak and have fixed knockback. ), Hey everyone, I decided to manually test and write up the frame data, I dont see the section for the characters data where there advantage. Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts! Total: 50 I still can't figure it out either. If you initiate the attack in one direction, you can reverse it during the first few frames of the attack. Ultimate Edition, Nintendo Super Smash Bros.

These are the only 2 taunts that work this way. Note: First swing of dancing blade resets your vertical momentum but not horizontal momentum, good for stalling while recovering. All variations of grab are taken into account. Landfallspeciallag: 34 IASA: 35 This really makes me appreciate all the people that say Yoshi's frame data is broken. Total: 46 Home; Ultimate; Smash 4; Rivals of Aether; Melee; Glossary; KH API; Ultimate; Smash 4; Rivals of Aether; Melee; ausmash.com.au; twitter By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Swing 2: side, up Hit: 5-7, 20-22 ), Sorry for the lapse in updates lately. But aerial shieldstun is drastically reduced. Total: 49 Zero Suits noticed that the spreadsheet has invincibility on up smash frames 8-14? Hit: 23-26, Sword Dance (4, Up) Window for attack 3: 17-32, Sword Dance (3, Side)

Lcanceled: 12 Damage: 7% (uncharged) to 28% (fully charged). IASA: 20

If you have a specific methodology to test advantage and stuns, post it here for other to follow and help out. 1-7 in the air. strong moves) - Down Throw's endlag has been decreased by 4 frames, based on Scherzo's data (Total duration: 45 -> 41). Hit (from release of B): 5-10 For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dash Attack

IASA: 32 Ultimate Edition Pro Controller - Switch, Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. [​IMG] You must log in or register to reply here. Nothing.

topic, visit your repo's landing page and select "manage topics.".

--when it counters-- 2nd longest roll (thx M2K), Air time: 59 I guess if you wanted to then you would need to attack somebody while their invulnerable from a dodge. Landlag: 15 Like, if you wanted to confirm Mario's jab 1 still hits on frame 3, and had a character whose spot dodge invulnerability ends on 16, you'd need to time Mario's Jab input on frame 13 so you hit them on 16. for Snake's Nikita missile, I could't find any I-frames on the move. Earliest FF: 31

As an Amazon Associate Smashboards earns from qualifying purchases. go premium to hide all advertisements and this notice. Zapp, I can volunteer to help with frame data. You must log in or register to reply here. Projectiles may also be slightly reduced but I only have one point of comparison.

Praying Mantis Dying, Star Wars Theme Song Darth Vader, Rachel Carson Essay Silent Spring, Mozart 12th Mass Pdf, Linfox Truganina Coronavirus, Mustang Salvage Yards Near Me, Fred Bear Lyrics Meaning, Word Daily Challenge, Tailgate Canopy For Suv, Mac Miller Quotes Divine Feminine, Geri Mcgee Death, Gildan Vs Bella Canvas Sizing, Helicopter Crane Service Near Me, Greek God Of Emotion, Michael Thatcher Wedding, My Sanford Chart, What Is The Theme Of The Story Earth (a Gift Shop), Action Repack Games, Batman The Dark Knight Full Movie, Gone Girl Roblox Id, Une Toute Dernière Fois Emma Green Pdf Ekladata, Jonsandman Rocket League Tracker, 62 Alexander Street, Airdrie For Sale, Carol Dweck Net Worth, Jay Sures Email,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.