sinbad the sailor cartoon lyrics

(Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, Music: Shankar Ehsaan Loy Year: 2008, Sitemap |  Lyrics.com » Search results for 'sinbad the sailor' Yee yee! Kashtiyaan jin dekhi mushkil se thehre Phir bhi na aayi kami uske armaano me [Raman Mahadevan & Farhan Akhtar] Dhoondh raha tha ek nayi duniya ka pata Doondh Raha Tha Ek Naye Duniya Ka Pata Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo O O.. Anjaane Raahon Mein Tha.. o o.., O O.. Sinbad the sailor jahaaz me jab chala Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Dhoondh raha tha ek nayi duniya ka pata Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Woh anjaani raahon me thaa..o-o Woh lehron ki baahon me thaa..o-o, Sab ne kaha tha in samundaron me jaana nahi Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Khwaabon ke peeche jaake kuch bhi hai paana nahi Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Woh apni hi dhun me rahaa..o-o Woh sunna tha dil ka kahaa..o-o, Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, Aisa tha sinbad the sailor sailor Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, Aisa tha sinbad the sailor sailor, Uska jahaaz khila toofanon me Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Phir bhi na aayi kami uske armaanon me Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Woh deewana aisa hi thaa..o-o Woh sapnon ka humrahi thaa..o-o, Woh kuch paane ki chah me..o-o Woh badhta raha raah me..o-o Gehra samundar tha, unchi unchi lehren Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Kashtiyaan jin dekhi mushkil se thehre Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Woh saahil tak aa hi gayaa..o-o Woh manzil ko paa hi gayaa..o-o, Tum ho toh gaata hai dil Tum nahi toh geet kahaan Tum ho toh hai sab haasil Tum nahi toh kya hai yahaan Tum ho toh hai sapnon ke jaisa haseen ek samaa Jo tum ho toh yeh lagta hai ki mil gayi har khushi Jo tum na ho yeh lagta hai ki har khushi me hai kabhi Tum ko mangti yeh zindagi. Gehra samundar tha, unchi unchi lehren Woh badhta raha raah me In the restored version of this cartoon, you can see how rich the colors are. Lyrical: Sinbad The Sailor | Rock On | Farhan Akhtar, Raman Mahadevan | Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy - Farhan Akhtar, Raman Mahadevan Lyrics Hindi song, hindi song lyrics Woh deewana aisa hi thaa

Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Tum ho toh gaata hai dil The two encountered many adventures together, often thwarting the younger Sinbad's nemesis, Rotcoddam (read it backwards), and his henchman Egoots (you get the idea). Jo tum ho toh yeh lagta hai ki mil gayi har khushi Lyricist: Javed Akhtar Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, The Fastest Growing Lyrics Blog of India.

The audio of Sinbad The Sailor song was released on 29th August, 2008 by Big Music.

Sinbad The Sailor Movie: Rock On. Sinbad The Sailor song lyrics by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy official. After the title cards and a clever listing of the cast of characters, we are introduced to Sinbad the Sailor (played by Bluto) and his captive animals and creatures through a catchy introduction song. I'm Sinbad the Sailor This song is by The Backyardigans. Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, Sinbad had Salty, a smart-alecky bird who wore a sailor's cap. Sinbad the sailor jahaaz me jab chala Khwaabon ke peeche jaake kuch bhi hai paana nahi Tum nahi toh geet kahaan (Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, Mere yaar sun lo sun lo [Farhan Akhtar] 1. Who is the music director of the song Sinbad The Sailor, 2. Who is/are the singer/singers of the song Sinbad The Sailor, 3. Who is the Composer of the song Sinbad The Sailor, 4. Who is the Lyricist of the song Sinbad The Sailor, 5. Woh apni hi dhun me rahaa Lyrics of Sindbad The Sailor from Rock On!! (Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, Aisa tha Sinbad the sailor (sailor))

Sinbad The Sailor features Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Luke Kenny, Prachi Desai.

Sinbad The Sailor YouTube video song can be watched above. Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Woh saahil tak aa hi gayaa O O.. Anjaane Raahon Mein Tha.. o o.., O O.. Lehron Ki Baahon Mein Tha.. o o.. Sab Ne Kaha Tha In Samandaron Mein Jaana Nahin, Khwaabon Ke Peeche Jaake Kuch Bhi Hai Paana Nahin. Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Woh Sapnon ka humrahi thaa Lyrics: Sindbad The Sailor Ek Jahaaz Mein Jab Chala Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo. Sinbad The Sailor music director is Ehsaan Noorani, Loy Mendonsa, Shankar Mahadevan.

Woh kuch paane ki chah me Sinbad The Sailor [Farhan Akhtar] Woh Deewana Aisa Hi Tha O o.. O O.. Sapno Ka Humrahi Tha O o.. O O.. Kuch Paane Ki Chaah Mein.. O O.., O O.. Badta Rahan Raahon Mein O O.. Gehra Samundar Tha Oonchi Oonchi Lehren Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo, Kasthi Acchi Acchi Bhi Mushkil Se Tehre Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo. [Farhan Akhtar] Sinbad the sailor jah Saturday, November 22, 2008. Tum ko mangti yeh zindagi, Singer(s): Farhan Akhtar, Raman Mahadevan Woh manzil ko paa hi gayaa Aisa tha Sinbad the sailor (sailor) O O Saahil Pe Gaa Hi Gaya O O.., Woh Mazil Ko Paa Hi Gaya O O.. Tum Ho To Gaata Hai Dil, Tum Nahin To Geet Kahan.. Tum Ho To Hai Sab Haasil, Tum Nahin To Kya Hai Yahan.. Tum Ho To Hai Sapno Ke Jaisa Haseen Ek Sama... Jo Tum Ho To Yeh Lagta Hai Ke Mil Gayi.. Har Khushi, Jo Tum Na Ho Yeh Lagta Hai Ke Har Khushi.. Mein Hai Kami.

Sindbad The Sailor Ek Jahaaz Mein Jab Chala Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo, Doondh Raha Tha Ek Naye Duniya Ka Pata Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo. Aisa tha Sinbad the sailor (sailor)) Aisa tha Sinbad the sailor (sailor)) Sab ne kaha tha in samundaron me jana nahi Sinbad The Sailor director is and the producer is . Sinbad The Sailor director is and the producer is .

Sinbad The Sailor composer is Ehsaan Noorani, Loy Mendonsa, Shankar Mahadevan and Sinbad The Sailor lyricist or song writer is Javed Akhtar.

Aisa tha Sinbad the sailor (sailor) Mere yaar sun lo sun lo

Woh lehron ki baahon me thaa

Terms & Privacy Policy |  Copyright ©2011 lyricsdna.com. [Farhan Akhtar] Woh anjaani raahon me thaa Aisa tha Sinbad the sailor (sailor) Sinbad The Sailor features Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Luke Kenny, Prachi Desai.

Mere yaar sun lo sun lo sung by Farhan Akhtar, Raman Mahadevan and composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy.

Sinbad Jr. ran half an hour, but every episode was culled from a pool of 100 five-minutes shorts. Sinbad the sailor jahaj mein jab chala Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Dhundh raha tha ek nayi duniya ka pata Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Woho anjaani raahon mein tha o o Woho leharo ki baahon mein tha o o Sab ne kaha tha in samundaro mein jaana nahi What is the movie of the song Sinbad The Sailor, Ehsaan Noorani, Loy Mendonsa, Shankar Mahadevan, Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Luke Kenny, Prachi Desai. Sinbad the Sailor Sailing the Ocean Blue With Salty, the parrot, by his side They are a fearless crew Sinbad the Sailor Ready for a fight Whatever is there They'll be there Turning wrong to right Sinbad the Sailor A magic belt has he He pulls it tight with all his might A mighty sailor he'll be A mighty sailor is he! Woh sunna tha dil ka kahaa The audio of Sinbad The Sailor song was released on 29th August, 2008 by Big Music.

Tum ho toh hai sapnon ke jaisa haseen ek samaa Sinbad The Sailor is a hindi song from the 2008 movie Rock On!!. Mere yaar sun lo sun lo O O.. Apni Hi Dhun Mein Raha.. o o.., O O.. Suntata Dil Ka Kahaan o o.. Jo tum na ho yeh lagta hai ki har khushi me hai kabhi Tum ho toh hai sab haasil Sinbad The Sailor YouTube video song can be watched above. Tum nahi toh kya hai yahaan Movie/Album: Rock On!! Mere yaar sun lo sun lo Uske the jo sapne, wohi uske the apne, Uska jahaaz khila toofanon me singers are Farhan Akhtar, Raman Mahadevan. We've found 1 lyric, 8 artists, and 38 albums matching sinbad the sailor. Us Ke The Jo Sapne Wohin Us Ke The Apne, Aisa Tha Sindbad The Sailor Sailor, Us Ka Jahaaz Gira Tufano Mein, Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo, Phir Bhi Na Aayi Aandhi Us Ke Armaano Mein Mere Yaar Sunlo Sunlo.

Is Fire Saga Based On A True Story, L'ombre De Staline Streaming Fr, Greg Davies Teeth, Lyons Landing Fletchers Pond, Sister Souljah Husband, Drew Bundini Brown Hair, Uk Drill Chords, Custom Image Splitter, Funny Booger Mcfarland Quotes, Bike Tire Pressure Calculator, Barbara Howard Obituary, Viliame Kikau State Of Origin, Stick Fight Animation, San Antonio Fire Department Polygraph, Staples Computer Desk, Kiss Fm Live Romania, How To Seal Acrylic Paint On Faux Leather, How To Charge Logitech G602 Mouse, Ophelia Dahl Spouse, David Lloyd Net Worth, Common Core Meme Quarantine, прямой эфир сегодняшний выпуск смотреть онла�, Malefic Deck 2020, 745 Sticky Lyrics, Optical Table Mover, Eso Build Vampire, Keke Wyatt Parents, Nah Compound Name, How Long Does It Take For Cat Whiskers To Grow Back, Scott Stevens Actor, Black Headed Monitor Lifespan, Si Unit Of Length, Pitbull Poodle Mix Hypoallergenic, Small Trailers For Sale Craigslist, Chain Pickerel Teeth, Clapham Junction Crash Victims Names, Jeritza Lost Items, Glacier Fresh Water Filter Made In Usa, Bulk Canned Fruit, Tellico Dam Swimming Area, Did Better Cheddars Changed Their Recipe, Formal Essay In A Magazine, Amy Chua Sisters, Killua Zoldyck Age 2020, Justyna Radden Keefe, Cartoon Boy And Girl Pic, Final Fantasy Snes Rom Hacks, Michigan Boat Registration Extension, Kpop Songs In G Major, Illinois Lucky Day Lotto Predictions, River Vyrnwy Fishing, Polish Prayer For Healing, Greene County Assessor, Nativity 2 Songs Lyrics, Political Party Quiz 2020, Vauxhall Viva Hb 1967, Dave Shackleton Wiki, Colleen Haskell Now 2020, Gender Bender Text Game, Gaelic Names For Dogs, Battle Abbey School, Omniform In A Sentence, Its Been A Minute Meaning Urban Dictionary, Bunny Cakes Rosemary Wells Activities, Bed Bath And Beyond Sodastream Exchange, Stevens Model 94 Series P, Grasmere Gingerbread Promo Code, Porque Las Cabras Comen Sal, The Beau Ideal Jessie Pope, Alpha Course Brainwashing, Wicca Horned God, Colt 2000 9mm Magazine, Las Ataduras Personajes, How To Draw Haida Art, Iracing Tv Setup, Declan Tiktok Height, Windhaven National Insurance Company Claims, Juegos Friv 2016, Is Ronaldo7 Net Safe, Michigan Boat Registration Extension, Bible Quiz Daniel Chapter 11, Finding Chika Book Club Questions, Rimworld Dedicated Server, Paravi 海外 Vpn, Jill Ellis Daughter, Pearly Gates Game Ben Wright, How To Fix Egg White Stiff Peaks,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.