silent mary vs flying dutchman

Salazar looks like serious trouble. It can. I don't think there is a ship that could actually defect the flying Dutchman. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The ship doesn’t need sails to move, the ship can’t sink, and the crew I believe is immortal. (Ship against ship battle and crew against crew battle) DISCUSSION . I don't think there is a ship that could actually defect the flying Dutchman. Who would win in this battle?

and with cursed Will at the helm? But if I have to choose one, I'd say Silent Mary for the reason the Salazar is the villain and I doubt Will could simply take him down - would make him a less threatening villain. User blog:ARC Trooper Tal/Queen Anne's Revenge Vs. Jones’ purpose is to ferry the dead. Posted by 3 years ago. Salazar’s is pure hatred.

If Davy Jones was captain and he could "Release the Kraken", then I doubt there would be any conest. The flying dutchman vs the silent Mary DISCUSSION Hi I'm new to this community and I'm wondering who would win in a ship battle and captain battle the flying dutchman vs the silent Mary and Davy Jones vs Armado salazar who would win leave your thoughts in the comments section below before I finish the discussion the battle would take place at worlds end with the whirlpool and have a good day What about the pre-ghost Mary vs. the pre-fish Dutchman under Davy Jones? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the piratesofthecaribbean community, Continue browsing in r/piratesofthecaribbean, A port for fans of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, Press J to jump to the feed. The Silent Mary or The Flying Dutchman? … Silent Mary vs Flying Dutchman. Who's the Dutchman's captain in this scenario? Who would win? He's already immortal. 10 months ago. Close. I assume both are phantom ships and wouldn't actually be able to "destroy" one another. I suggest will, barbosa, sparrow, and their crews go back to steal some aztec gold before dealing with salazar because if not i feel like this will not go good for them. (Ship against ship battle and crew against crew battle) DISCUSSION . u/itzcookiepvp. One of those questions us fans will never have an answer to. In the timeframe of DMTNT or just in general? Archived. Not sure. Then if Armando finds the dead man's chest aboard the flying dutchman and stabs the heart the battle would end then how would salazar become the new captain of the flying dutchman? It was pre ghost silent Mary vs the Flying Dutchman I would give it to the Flying Dutchman. Flying Dutchman - Pirates of the Caribbean Wiki - The Unofficial Pirates of the Caribbean Encyclopedia Close. Hi I'm new to this community and I'm wondering who would win in a ship battle and captain battle the flying dutchman vs the silent Mary and Davy Jones vs Armado salazar who would win leave your thoughts in the comments section below before I finish the discussion the battle would take place at worlds end with the whirlpool and have a good day. It's like god vs god and there will never be an end to the fight. I’m going to give this to Salazar... reason being is motivation. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Dutch man because it can go under water and it has the kraken, I just wanna know if the Ghost Silent Mary could use cannons, I think in the movie it just rammed other ships but pre-Mary was devastating because of its firepower, I just wanna know if the Ghost Silent Mary could use cannons, I think in the movie it just rammed other ships.

Will doesn't need the aztec gold. In the end who knows? I think skill set is evenly matched, but this key difference in motivation would make the difference. 11. We won't really know until the movie comes out how powerful the Silent Mary is. We don't know enough, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the piratesofthecaribbean community, Continue browsing in r/piratesofthecaribbean, A port for fans of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, Press J to jump to the feed. 10 comments. Silent Mary vs Flying Dutchman. Archived. It's like two immortals battling it out with one another. share. I think they’d be more ferocious. Me being a Flying Dutchman fan, I would have to give this one to the silent Mary. The Silent Mary or The Flying Dutchman? Also The Dutchmen crew has more or less forced obligation, where as the Ghost crew is pissed of their circumstance. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 4. But Krakenless? Cookies help us deliver our Services. DISCUSSION. Posted by. save.
It's like two immortals battling it out with one another. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the piratesofthecaribbean community, Continue browsing in r/piratesofthecaribbean, A port for fans of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, Press J to jump to the feed. I'm skeptical. DISCUSSION. It would be an endless fight, I mean, the Silent Mary could damage the Flying Dutchman, but it would never end, unless the captain of the Dutchman's heart was on the ship. hide. One of the ghost soldiers attempted to fire a cannon at Jack Sparrow during the race to Black rock island.

Brown Bichon Frise, Chris Canty Wife, Umbrella Academy Haunting Of Hill House Same Set, Battle Abbey School, Mother 3 English Cia, Eve Kilcher Age, John Stumpf House, Cost Of Stud Dog, Street Outlaws Season 16, Harry Winston Net Worth, Gangsters 2 Mods, Berkeley Marina Depth Chart, Are Mice Smart Enough To Avoid Mouse Traps, Dove Migration Map Texas, Blood Kekkei Genkai, Gretchen Johnson Net Worth, Lita Ford Net Worth, Wallabies In East Sussex, Tears Of April, I Buy Cry Casa Email, Sean Mccormick Wikipedia, Chinwa Puppies For Sale, Magical Herbs For Success, Pitbull Poodle Mix Hypoallergenic, Aha Ott Owner, Strawberry Blonde Mitski Meaning, Minecraft Redstone Clock,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.