santa clarita city council candidates

The Signal is property of Paladin Multi-Media Group, Inc. Tammy Murga covers government and politics for The Signal. © 2020 The Santa Clarita Valley Signal. The City Clerk and the Chief of Police are also elected to four-year terms with no term limits. I began my involvement with the Sulphur Springs Union School District in 1995 as a Trustee on their Board of Education before being elected to the William S. Hart School Board in 1999. First, I joined the Navy and served for six years, ultimately attaining the rank of Petty Officer Second Class, and becoming a nuclear operator on a Los Angeles-class attack submarine. “I think we are very excited and honored about the support across the city,” said Driscoll who was nipping at the heels of Gibbs. INITIATIVE STATUTE. googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; googletag.cmd.push(function() { “This is why I support district-based elections. I hope I can earn your trust, and your vote, to serve yet again on our community’s City Council. To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that Candidates just behind included Driscoll, a program director for the L.A. County Department of Public Social Services, with 14.97% (20,136); Chris Werthe, an Army reservist and engineer with 11.67% of the vote and TimBen Boydston, Canyon Guild Theatre Guild executive director with 9.95%. “We believe it’s a reflection of our vision resonating without neighbors across the city.”. A memorandum filed Wednesday — the extended filing period deadline — by City Clerk Mary Cusick confirmed the list of qualified council member candidates. Driscoll appeared to just miss the mark for a seat on the council according to an early morning tally. Christopher Werthe, returning candidate and chief safety engineer for the L.A. Department of Water and Power. Or, contact our editors by emailing moderator@scng.com. The five-member Santa Clarita City Council holds their regular meetings on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month in the City Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. (Council Meetings are broadcast live on SCV TV channel 20 and on the City's Website.) The California Highway Patrol is mounting a year-long car seat safety campaign to ensure children are properly restrained while traveling the state’s roadways. “I know 2020 was difficult on all of us and required at times some unpopular decisions, but I believe the residents understood that my only consideration was the best interest of the city and I look forward to serving another four years,” Smyth said. Nine candidates in the race to fill two seats in the City Council have used their platforms, modified along the way to adjust to COVID-19 health protocols, to offer solutions for what they believe can help local residents recover from these and any possible, future incidents. The seats held by Mayor Cameron Smyth and longtime Councilman Bob Kellar are up for election. The Signal hosts Santa Clarita City Council 2020 candidates Monday via Zoom. I recently enlisted again for my third time in the military, this time in the Army Reserve as a Second Lieutenant.

Master Of The Universe Twilight, Hoi4 Wtt Events, Globus Coalition Agx, Why Are Vilebrequin So Expensive, Oriental Lilac Cat, Feeder Pigs For Sale Near Me Craigslist, Page 3 Models Of The 2000s, Arctic Thunder Arcade Parts, Turkey Ribs Wholesale, Ray Lake Singer Death, Matt Frei Penny Quested, Jennifer Pappas Age, Owls Head Mountain Malone Ny, 3ds Roms Gamulator, Pine Marten Vs Fisher, Is Prestonplayz Dead, Dexter Cattle For Sale, Peter Palandjian First Wife, Is Kinetic Sand Toxic To Dogs, Coffee Talk Ending Explained Reddit, Ghulam Definition Ap World History, El Gato Negro Opening In Gretna, Isuzu Elf Camper For Sale Usa, Julie Payne Death, Psv Rom 下載, Jordan Larson Husband, What Does The Term Our Lives Had Become Unmanageable Mean, Snickers History Timeline, Andi Dorfman Sister, 220 Kpa To Psi Tyre Pressure, Keith Lee Real Name, Eren Bali Biography, Rachael Gordon Go Fund Me, Exclamatory Sentence On Owl, Clara Spera Rory Boyd Wedding, Tunnel Under The Thames On The A2 And A12 Codycross, Eva Pilgrim Parents, Grulla Friesian Cross For Sale, King Crown Prop, Personal Essay On Autism, Molly Seidel Net Worth, Female Betta Fish, Mako Mermaids Fanfiction Zac Protective Of Mimmi, Who Is Hayley Turner Married Too, Craigslist Md Eastern Shore, Lunay Aventura Descargar, Vado And Nia Guzman, Pdfsam Command Line, Cold Steel 4 Max Custom Scales, Mcgraw Hill Connect Exam Proctoring, The Royal We Silversun Pickups Meaning, What Do Bloods Say Soo Woo, High Speed Chase 580 Today, Pool Renovation Contract Template, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Kings Of Sparta Proof, Roger Hargreaves Timbuctoo, Conclusion Infection Control Essay, Bella's Lullaby Sheet Music Violin, Domestique Employé Provisoirement, How Tall Was Ilona Massey, Ace Frehley Website, How Old Is Carrie Lazar, Charlie Carrick Wikipedia, Danny Porush Wife, Spawn Mosasaure Ark, Does Edgar Find Out About Vampirina,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.