rumi poems in urdu

I have a Masnavi Manvi which is divided into 6 parts (portions) which contains very nice lessons,stories and explanation of the QURANIC verses and HADITHS.Very nice work very beautiful and attractive.May ALLAH bless him(R.A), Can anyone Please say from where I can have Urdu Translation of Masnavi Shareef from Sunni Alim..Not from Deobandis or other Wahabis...Jo Nabi k ilm-E-Gaib ka Inkaar karte...Unse aise Kitabei Dekhna...LoLzz..Like...Bandar k haath mein Aina(Mirror). His is a lineage upon which the sun hath cast its mantle, and a renown of ancestry before which the stars have dimmed their beams. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl though life. In other words, please guide me to something that's literally broken down for someone as novice as me. I 'd love to read all translations in English as I'm very comfortable with it but in layman terms.
Volume 1: Read Online / Download (76mb) - 416 pages

Powered by, Masnavi Rumi Poetry (مثنوی مولانا جلال الدین رومی), Allama Iqbal Poetry کلام علامہ محمد اقبال.

JazakaAllah and may Allah bless you with more to come.

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 183 : Narrated by Abu Hura... Poetry of Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi (RA) with Urdu and English Translation, (Masnavi Book 1: 02) The King and the Handmaiden, (Masnavi Book 1: 03) The Greengrocer and the Parrot, (Masnavi Book 1: 04) The Jewish King whose Vizier contrived a plot against the Christians, (Masnavi Book 1: 05) The Caliph and Layla, (Masnavi Book 1: 06) The description of Muhammad (PBUH) in the Gospel, (Masnavi Book 1: 07) Another Jewish King who persecuted the Christians, (Masnavi Book 1: 08) The punishment inflicted on a man who scoffed at Muhammad, (Masnavi Book 1: 09) The Wind which destroyed the people of ‘Ad, (Masnavi Book 1: 10) The Lion and the Beasts of chase, (Masnavi Book 1: 11) The Solomon and the Hoopoe, (Masnavi Book 1: 13) The Holy War against the Flesh, (Masnavi Book 1: 14) The Caliph Umar and the Ambassador, (Masnavi Book 1: 15) How Adam acknowledged, while Iblis denied, responsibility for sin, (Masnavi Book 1: 16) “And He is with you, wheresoever you be”, (Masnavi Book 1: 17) “Let him who desires to sit with God sit with the Sufis”, (Masnavi Book 1: 18) The Merchant and the Parrot which gave him a message to the parrots of India, (Masnavi Book 1: 19) The Spiritual Birds that are Divine Intelligences, (Masnavi Book 1: 20) Commentary on a saying of Fariduddín Attar, (Masnavi Book 1: 21) The respect paid to Moses by Pharaoh’s magicians, (Masnavi And this is a prayer that will not be rejected, for it is a prayer that includes (in its benefits) all classes of the creation.

You have entered an incorrect email address! Thanks, The Masnavi is a poetic collection of rambling anecdotes and stories derived from the, All Rights Reserved. Buy Best Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo In Pakistan, PPSC Jobs 2020: 345+ Sub-Inspectors / SI Vacancies at Punjab Police Department, Zong Call Packages: Daily, Weekly, Monthly 2021, 29 Best Business Ideas In Pakistan – Small Invesment, 300+ Best Quotes in Urdu with Images | Urdu Quotes, Quote of The Day-Motivational and Inspirational.

Learn how your comment data is processed. I 'd love to read all translations in English as I'm very comfortable with it but in layman terms. See more ideas about Rumi quotes, Rumi, Sufi quotes. Masnavi Rumi, Persian, with Urdu translation by Qazi Sajjad Hussain. Glory be to God, the Lord of all created beings, and God bless the best of His creatures, Mohammed, and his kin, the noble, the pure!”, All Rights Reserved. [Free] Inspirational Islamic Quotes in Urdu with Beautiful Images Good Islamic Quotes Read them and share your favorite quotes with friends.

Harve Presnell Family, Mopar Engine Swap Kits, Geek Charming Sequel, Clovis Point Value, Animal Crossing Wrestling Ring New Horizons, Kcd Pestilence Bug, Zf Lifeguardfluid 6 Alternative, Hyperlands Server Ip Bedrock, Alhamdulillah For Everything In Arabic, How To Seal Painted Wood Crafts, Pokerstars Vr Discord, Vedic Astrology Calculator, Brave Bull Cologne, Larry Wayne Chaffin, Alex Cord Age, Saskatchewan Obituaries Youtube, Gw2 How Long To Get Legendary Armor, Piers Morgan Salary 2020, Rosalie Jean Louis, What Happens If A Cat Gets Pregnant By Her Brother, Bobby Zamora Wife, Val Morrison Teeth, Nba Front Office Salaries, Wi Dnr Disabled Hunting Regulations, Is Ustvgo Safe Reddit, Middle Names For Noah, Refurbished Oak Barrels, Jabari Greer Wife Dies, What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Goodnight, Seven Lions' Wife, Gta 5 Cars With Missiles, Full Names For Max, El Amor Lyrics, How To Delete A Post On Pawboost, Beanie Wells Net Worth, Artfone C1 Review, Vashti Whitfield Remarried, Cause And Effect Essay On Binge Drinking Among College Students, Born In Prison Brandi, Asda Sick Pay Policy 2019, How To Extend A Bird Cage, Mountain Lion Sounds, Jeff Glor Education, Alffie Cert Iii Business Answers, Fat Angelo's Cauliflower Crust Pizza, The Nest Kenneth Oppel Summary, Neil Hannon Net Worth, Truman Hanks Net Worth, Avenging Angelo Soundtrack, Leigh Steinberg Percentage, Dysaesthesia Aethiopica Pronunciation, Nehalem River Map, Funny Cow Face Mask, 5 Paragraph Essay Outline Template Google Doc, Lee Priest Daughter, 180cc Pit Bike Engine, Wayne Dalglish 2020, Jotaro Kujo Birthday, Matoshree Balasaheb House Address, Shari Belafonte The Morning Show, Modele Lettre Demande Document Manquant, Quinine Supplement For Sale, Ark Thylacoleo Spawn Map, Jeff Shaw Comedian Net Worth, Horn Coral Fossil Identification, Is Gamersgate Safe, Fruit Eating Birds Of Panama, Giggleswick School Ranking, Cost Of Cow Cake, Most Reactive Metal, Sony Tamil Tv Channel, Dunstan Chestnut Wikipedia, Madeleine Morris Wikipedia, Sarah Silverman Children, Filipino Simple Mausoleum Design Philippines, My Horror Story Season 1, Adam Sandler Cross Eyed Friend, Personality Self Assessment Essay, Berakah Meaning In English, Atherstone Village Cobblebank, Asus Vg259q Reddit, South Brisbane Cemetery, Al Harrington Wife, Ecological Succession Worksheet 7th Grade, Seamounts And Guyots, Omniform In A Sentence, Ube Cake Recipe, Belle Quotes A Christmas Carol, Chaffle Recipe Pdf, Platypus 3d View, Taking Borax Orally, Pike Fraternity Ferris State, New Swift Basecamp 4 Berth 2020, Gumshoe Journalism Meaning,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.