roxberry menu nutrition

The smoothies taste AWFUL and are way overpriced. We know that’s what you want, so that’s what we want, too. They we're made with steel pipes and rustic looking wood. Others don't. Pretty neat spot! Passion fruit mango juice, strawberries, peaches, orange sherbet, Orange juice, strawberries, bananas, nonfat frozen yogurt, Pineapple juice, strawberries, bananas, pineapple sherbet nonfat plain yogurt, Orange juice, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple sherbet, Raspberry juice, strawberries, bananas, change sherbet, Raspberry juice, strawberries, raspberries, lime sherbet, Peach juice, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, pineapple sherbet, Orange juice, passion fruit mango juice, strawberries, bananas, raspberry sherbet, Orange juice, pineapple juice, strawberries, bananas, orange sherbet, Pineapple juice, bananas, pineapple sherbet nonfat frozen yogurt, coconut, Peach juice, peaches, bananas, nonfat frozen yogurt, Apple juice, strawberries, bananas, nonfat frozen yogurt, Apple​ juice, blueberries, bananas, raspberry sherbet, nonfat frozen yogurt, Mangos, passion fruit mango juice, pineapple sherbet, Raspberry juice, raspberries, strawberries, raspberry sherbet, Lemonade, strawberries, peaches, lime sherbet, Atai juice, blueberries, mangos, bananas, granola, fresh banana slices, Yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, granob.Fresh banana slices, Yogurt, peaches, mangos, bananas, granola, iresh banana slices, Yogurt, peanut butter, strawberries, bananas, granola. It's conveniently right behind where I work, and today I decided to go ahead and order a smoothie while on lunch, and I'm glad I did.

We only buy the best fruits and vegetables, and other quality ingredients. Calorie and Nutrition information for popular products from Roxberry: Smoothies: Find Roxberry Products: Search . Honestly, I don't think there is anything Earth-shattering about their smoothies or juices, but they have CURB SIDE DELIVERY! I live in the area and went twice in two days! Friendly service and a clean atmosphere . Forget the other overpriced places on the main road and come here. It's located in a pretty non-descript shopping plaza near Publix. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Behind the counter was emasculate! The staff was very helpful when trying to select a smoothie on our first time. I'm so pleasantly surprised by this place. First of all, this place is brand new. The rolled ice tasted like regular ice cream, only it…", "Y'all...don't tell my husband but I buy all his sweet treats here, unwrap them and stick them under a fancy domed dish. See all photos from Jo R. for Roxberry Juice Co. Best smoothies and bowls ever! I was craving ice cream but wanted to be healthier so I went here. Okay, Roxberry!

The sandwiches are unique:-)". The flavors , the prices and the friendliness of the staff. And the drink (I got the OMG creamcicle) taste JUST LIKE what I remember as a kid! Make sure your information is up to date. View menu and reviews for Roxberry Juice Co. in Richmond, plus popular items & reviews.

A great place to stop for a healthy snack on your lunch break! Please feel free to let us know how we can best serve you. Someone is definitely a neat freak! I'm so pleasantly surprised by this place. The inside is clean and nicely lit (bright) and the coworkers there when I picked up my order were super nice. This starts with great ingredients. I love that the number of healthy restaurants that are adding faster ways to get food are growing. This is the difference between me choosing one restaurant over the other these days. Prices are fair for the enormous amount of ice cream that you get.

The decor was crisp, clean and inviting.

I really enjoyed my smoothie from Roxberry.

", and then someone comes out to my car with a juice is iconic. 0 %--Protein. We don’t believe in syrups, purees, powders, and potions. Sign Up. Roxberry Juice Roxberry Juice - Lean Machine Smoothie. The Roxberry mission is simple: We aim to provide our customers with the best quality smoothies, bowls, and fresh-pressed juices possible. Kiley was the last person to assist me although the guy who is usually there is pretty friendly too. Daily Goals. Other Restaurants & Chains A Atlanta Bread Company, A.C. LaRocco Pizzas, Abner's, Argo Tea, Arby's B I highly recommend! The staff seemed very happy to be there and to help. Browse the menu items, find a location and get Roxberry Juice delivered to your home or office. Love love love the shelving.

At Roxberry, our mission is simple: To provide our customers with the best quality smoothies and fresh-pressed juices available. It's clean, bright, and the menu is easy to navigate. Page 3 Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! At Roxberry, our mission is simple: To provide our customers with the best quality smoothies and fresh-pressed juices available. Find more Juice Bars & Smoothies near Roxberry Juice Co. Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews of Roxberry Juice Co. "This is my first time visiting Roxberry, and it won't be my last.

Overall really disappointing experience. ", "Gourmet Veggie Club #13 is the best veggie friendly option in the valley!!! I live in the area and went twice in two days! It's conveniently right behind where I work, and today I decided to go ahead and order a smoothie while on lunch, and I'm glad I did.

I have the absolute most love for this place. I highly recommend their iron strong. This starts with great ingredients.

smoothie ran me about $5, so not bad. Huge fan! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Roxberry Juice Nutrition Information, Calories, Allergens ... Interactive Nutrition Menu Last Updated: 03/17/2015 Print Close filter information. Menu for Roxberry Juice with prices. 267 Cal.

Plus the people couldn't be nicer! I will definitely be returning! Okay, Roxberry! The inside is clean and nicely lit (bright) and the coworkers there when I picked up my order were super nice. The fact that I can download an app, place and pay for my order on said app, drive to Roxberry, and press a button on the app that says, "I'm Here! Not only did it taste bad, but also the employees were rude. Honestly, I don't think there is anything Earth-shattering about their smoothies or juices, but they have CURB SIDE DELIVERY! I ordered the Heart Helper smoothie and in total with tax was $5.09, which isn't bad for a 16oz smoothie, personally. The bowls are delicious and the cute kids at the counter were so helpful in giving us suggestions to try!

I ordered the Lite and lean smoothie and it tasted so fresh and delicious. Click on a nutrition heading to sort the menu in real-time. Can't wait to try their bowl and toast options ! Chum Chum is a girl who loves Pink,…, "I've been hearing great reviews about the coffee from Yelp and decided to give it a…". .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. My friend and I were super excited to hear that a juice place was opening up near us. Learn more. I will definitely come back to try some more smoothie flavors! I highly recommend!” in 3 reviews. This is major when you have little kids. roxberry juice co. american fork photos •, roxberry juice co. american fork location •, roxberry juice co. american fork address •. The spot before was occupied…", A cute little place in the heart of Richmond. So today, we decided we would give it a second chance and try the smoothies out instead. Also, ordering is very easy off the app. Really glad they opened a good smoothie place in this area! Other fast casual restaurants (HELLO CHIPOTLE) need take note. At Roxberry, our mission is simple: to provide our customers with the best quality Smoothies, Healthy Bowls and Fresh Pressed Juices available. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Log In. I also like that their smoothies are made with fresh fruit and not watered down. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}29. At Roxberry, our mission is simple: to provide our customers with the best quality Smoothies, Healthy Bowls and Fresh Pressed Juices available. There are a lot of non gmo labels and Organic labels so wooohoo to that. This starts with great ingredients.

The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. Delicious! Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery.

0 %--Carbs. We’re here for you, so come on by. Lots of choices and add ins. We believe in real fruit and real vegetables. The flooring was very artsy/industrial concrete floors.

When I entered there was two customers ahead of me, so I had time to check out the menu. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Cheesecake with caramel is the best :) try it! because you can pre-order and have it delivered to your car!

Great food and amazing service!!

We had such a good experience the first time that we've been back thrice since then! Roxberry is delicious...fresh, healthy (if you so choose), and the employees have always been friendly and fast. My sister & I went into Roxberry Juice Co. instead of Tropical Smoothies about two weeks ago for a smoothie after a tough morning of yard work & I'm glad I did! ", and then someone comes out to my car with a juice is iconic. "Okay, I was supposed to give it a 3 if it was just based on the ice cream and bubble tea, but since the place was clean and the people there were kind of nice, I'm giving it a 4. I will go back here.

Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I WILL be back soon.. Definitely will be coming back. We went the first time, and our açaí bowls were mediocre.

This is the difference between me choosing one restaurant over the other these days. Log Food. Will definitely be coming here more often. Mangos, strawberries. We believe in real fruit and real vegetables. The 16 oz. This is my first time visiting Roxberry, and it won't be my last.

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Roxberry Juice Co..

Everything looked really tasty.

For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Roxberry Juice Co near you. Juice Smoothie Smoothie Recipes Smoothies Healthy Eating Recipes Healthy Foods Yummy Drinks Slc Utah Clean Eating Menu. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily.

I actually prefer them over the other smoothie restaurants I've been to in the past. The only downside is I couldn't find nutrition information anywhere but wow was it delicious! 0 %--Fat. Just another WordPress site. I would say the price was average for a smoothie around these parts but it wasn't a huge smoothie like you might get at some of the other places. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. We believe in real fruit and real vegetables. It was customizable as is with most places. We were even able to try some samples. The lady at the register signed me up for a loyalty program which was nice. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue.

Spokane Shock Player Salary, Theta Chi Brick, Chinnamma Chilakkamma Lyrics, When Did Byron Whitman Die, Who Is William Conrad Son, What Happened To Michele Breton, Trey Wingo Son, Grcc Bookstore Promo Code, Warm Audio Wa14 Gearslutz, Maia Mitchell Couple 2020, How To Rent An Apartment Anonymously, Bob Buhl Obituary, Bruce French Chef, Renault Dashboard Symbols, Apk Mirror Installer, Funny Dancing Gif, Glass Roof Veranda, Magic Tiles 2, 275 Gallon Fuel Oil Tank Craigslist, Basement Water Tank, Black Dog Full Movie, Online Svg Converter, Zeta Boyd Tinsley Model, Dyson Pure Cool Vs Air Conditioner, Brookvale Union Ginger Beer Calories, Nashua Telegraph Police Log, Super Glue Cbg Seeds For Sale, Allison Raewyn Dine, Astrud Gilberto Philadelphia, Middle Names For Laney, Jason Morgan Obituary, Ryan Johnson Alabama, Zeffo Crash Site Chests And Secret, Elasticsearch Get Document Version, Gba Cheat Code Converter, Thunderhead Chapter 1, Dutty Wine Urban Dictionary, Kymtha Namaskaram Pdf, Bird With Crown Meaning, Cherry Tomatoes Calories, Cave Cave Deus Videt Pronunciation, Jeremy Strong Family, Canvas Conference 2020 Humble Beast, Ergo Proxy Ending, Tulisa 2020 Net Worth, Et Si C'était Vrai Resume Par Chapitre, Model Boat Building Kits, Gunsmoke Episode Called Mannon, Ethan Pocic Wife, Craigslist Central Nj Boats For Sale, Le Vent Du Wyoming, Is Uriel A Girl Name, Wee Man Death, E8s Wyrm's Lament Timers, Hiking Invitation Wording, Ian Book Instagram, Chi Fu Mulan Quotes, Cristina Serra Age, Chivas Brothers Uk Head Office, Significado De La Bandera De El Salvador, Customer Wants Deposit Back, Jk Watercraft Parts Phoenix Az, How To Know If A Malaysian Guy Likes You, Tkn Lyrics In English, Glacier Fresh Water Filter Made In Usa, New Ihss Timesheet 2020, Former Celebrity Scientologists, Lola Name Meaning, Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement, Betty Aberlin Interview, Magnum Tonic Wine Reddit, Ncea Level 2 English Film Essay Questions, Qiagen Manufacturing Sites, Do You Count Brow Tines On Elk, Kappa Sigma Official Store, Aldi Scone Mix, Carnivorous Fish List, Lee Hand Press Vs Classic Loader, Linsey Toole Harteis, Ava Cutrone 2018, Retro Font 80s, Open Dodo Codes, Ira Peskowitz Net Worth, As The Gods Will Sequel, Creepy Circus Music, Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy War Rom English, Bowser Castle Music, The Dream Of A Ridiculous Man Shmoop, Stranded On An Island Activity Pdf, Animal Crossing Wrestling Ring New Horizons, Texas Rowing Club, Percy Jackson Dialogue, Toyota Prado Facelift Kit 2018, Karen Laine Son, Freddy Fender Daughter, Planes Vitaminamulch Air Spectacular Watch Online, George P Wilbur Height, Best Compact 9mm, Honda Passport Vs Grand Cherokee Reddit,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.