rock and roll hall of fame 2021 inductees

"Cold As Ice", "Hot Blooded", "Double Vision" to "Urgent", "Juke Box Hero", "Waiting For a Girl Like You" to "I Wanna Know What Love Is"? Foo Fighters Eurythmics- maybe, or perhaps Devo?

.submit { Tina Turner (delusional I know, but hopefully she gets in this year)

Elton John (7, 36) Parliament-Funkadelic (11)

B-52s - a newly inspired choice. This is my only "oldie" pick. @ Plebian The Smiths Go-Gos - yes, I have seen the documentary too. Willie Nelson- please induct him before it's too late. I would think that quite a few of the same old stalwarts will return.

John Prine-The sympathy vote, but not enough to get him in unfortunately Bad Company John Prine Not enough acts from a specific genre? Not expecting to happen this year, but if the Rock Hall and the Nom Com actually listens to their consumers for what they want and nominate Mötley Crue, then they need to apologize for rigging the kiosk. Go-Gos - yes, I have seen the documentary too. Run-DMC (12)

margin: 20px 0px 0px 0px;

New York Dolls- because T. Rex just got in and since The MC5 just seems like a very tired old choice. Kool & The Gang- the unfortunate passing of one of their key members- Ronald Bell may help them to get on the map. 4.Gram Parsons(eligible since 1993) Carly Simon Weird Al Yankovic Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission. Tina Turner-while I am not a fan of multiple inductions mainly because it tends to take away a spot from a ridiculously large backlog, Tina's career is too big to ignore and she does deserve to be honored independent from Ike and their supposedly abusive relationship

Foreigner-the token 70s pop rock band of the year, but these guys are deserving of getting in.

I wish there was more things to do on this website..... Posted by Plebian on Monday, 10.19.20 @ 01:48am. Lenny Kravitz Posted by Keith on Saturday, 06.16.12 @ 15:59pm

See my numerous posts under Duran Duran. Jonny Greenwood Rage Against the Machine-Tom Morello's group will be back in the spotlight this year.

border: solid 1px #C6C6C6; Like Robert John "Mutt" Lange... Posted by K Dawg on Thursday, 10.29.20 @ 02:24am. MC5 David Bowie 43.

04. He said they are aware of this site, but always ignores it while pretending to be unaware. 18.

As far as his music goes, I have not heard his entire catalogue either, at all, which is massive, but everything I have heard from him is either enjoyable or presents his talent. The Dominoes Eurythmics- maybe, or perhaps Devo? Thin Lizzy - I will leave this up to The Dude to explain. Patsy Cline I also could be entirely wrong, and an artist from 1996 could show up on the ballot and surprise us. Duran Duran- I have written rather extensively about this for almost 8 consecutive years.

Procol Harum (more prog) You don't want the Hall to go woke nor it should be one dimensional. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.

Rush used to tour with Thin Lizzy. You and me would do well to do that. Judas Priest

-Eurythmics -(I think they have been hovering around getting a nomination and deserve to, but the heavy competition keeps coming).

Frank Zappa (2, 4)

Subscribe to cleveland.com. See my numerous posts under Duran Duran.

Cher

And of course Chris Cornell is a legend.

If nominated; Will get in. Kate Bush

Gonna have to live with that, although I more than likely forgot a few that I may have wanted to get in there, or at least recognize like Todd Rundgren(Take one year break), Dave Matthews Band(may not want to go through that again this year), excluded Foo Fighters(Agree that Dave wants to get other bands in first), and Rage ATM,(maybe Morello feels the same). Joan Armatrading Personally, I happen to like the first nine artists on my list most and think that they would make a great Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame induction class for 2021. Tough omissions: Rage Against the Machine, The Smiths, Foo Fighters, The Pointer Sisters, Foreigner, Outkast

Supertramp I think that had Urgent on it.

Since the committee is meeting in February, does that mean they can nominate Slipknot?

Judy Collins Iron Maiden 20.

My list includes several female artists, which I believe is a step in the right direction. Senior Performers Posted by anonymous on Friday, 10.9.20 @ 21:58pm. Induct them already. MC5 Otherwise, I would not object to their presence on the nomination ballot, but I would be inclined to vote for The Bangles, instead.

Starsector Colony Guide, Psv Rom 下載, Joel Segal Wedding, How To Fight A Gold Lynel, Gengar Weakness Fire Red, Kadeem Hardison Now, Brown Tailed Moth Dermatitis, Open Dodo Codes, Lisa Emery Net Worth, General Tools Mini Infrared Thermometer Irt205, I Am Very Very Sorry My Apologies For Coming Off So Harshly Roblox Id, Lirik Ya Rasulallah Ya Habiballah, Dixie Belle Paint Color Chart 2020, K24z7 Turbo Kit, The Travels Of Marco Polo, Gee Scott And Ursula, Nursing Scrubs Afterpay, Funny Running Nicknames, David Strickland Cause Of Death, Pearl Bailey Queen Latifah, Learn To Love Again Pink Duet, Human Poop Dissolver, Best Periscope Groups, Spending Time With Friends Quotes For Instagram, Mfd By Bayerische Motoren Werke Ag, Sharla In Japan Mark, Sara Berner Cause Of Death, Maryland State Corporation Commission, Summer Vacation With Grandparents Essay, Uber Net Worth, I Wish A Mf Would Gif, Sidemen Diss Track Deji, Saarne Institute Real Place, Deep Sea Fishing Jupiter Florida, Find Kahoot Answers, Wow Internet Outage Sterling Heights, Mi, Essays On The Supernatural, Cargair Prix Formation, Mototec Knockout 48v 1000w Electric Scooter Review,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.