river mole perch fishing

New Personal best Chub by several pounds, amazing!Carried on fishing obviously and aside from a nice Perch, a Roach, a few very small chub and the usual minnows, I caught nothing else apart from an American Red Signal Crayfish. As the river was still slightly flooded and the water very murky I decided to feed areas of slack water, where fish would be sitting out of the main flow to conserve energy.After feeding 6 swims I went back to the first initial swim that I had fed, which was a particular favourite as I had lost several large fish here about 5 years ago.

During 2018 we will be adding a Work Party day to help clear some of the overgrown foliage. Location: River Mole Leatherhead Surrey  Date: 10th of October 2012, Stopped off at The Cheam Angling Centre on the way down the A24 and picked up some maggots, casters, hemp and lobworms.Initially I intended to fish the same spots as I did the week before however there were no parking spots nearby, somI Carried on down the Dorking Road, B2450 and at the roundabout did a right on to Young street, A246, as I passed over the river I saw a sign on the left for a Car Park, so, pulled in and there were a few other vehicles parked here, so though this should be good..Saw a path and sign and headed in it's direction down towards the The River Mole, on arriving I was a little disappointed at how full and coloured the Mole still was despite over 36hours of no rain, ah well!
Information source: club / owner website. Build your website in minutes. It has excellent free parking facilities at Young Street car park giving easy access to the river. The upstream boundary is Mickelham Bridge; the downstream boundary is Young Street, Leatherhead. Although this stretch has not been fished extensively over the past years, it holds a reputation for producing some excellent fishing. After 5 minutes or so, I scooped it out with the landing net as it went for the overhanging backside vegetation beneath me and struggled to pull it up the steep bank.It was hooked firmly in the corner of the mouth. The diet of surf perch species commonly includes: shrimp, small crustaceans, amphipods, algae, small crabs, mussels, marine worms and mole crabs. After about 5 minutes I managed to get it close enough to the surface to get any kind of look, to be amazed to see that it was in fact a mirror carp. You need to get here before 0900 hrs if you are to grab a spot nearby. I managed to get it to the surface for a quick look and wow! It then runs along the west side of Horley, and heads north west towards Dorking. I didn't stop to look round, I chose to preserve my memories intact. After what seemed like an eternity of catching nothing of note this summer, I finally managed to slip the net under something a bit special. It hadn’t even started filling out for winter yet, so I reckon come the back end of the season it could be pushing the magical 5lb mark. TransportDriving two main routes from central London, straight through on the A24 which is best avoided at all times of the day especially rush hour.Or the slightly quicker route on the A3 and onto the A243.Trains you can get direct ones out of Victoria and Waterloo east quite a regular service. it was at this point I realised how many snags were in this swim and the fish made an attempt to get into all of them. And I'm pretty sure that the River Mole will and probably does hold even bigger Chub. First thought was Carp but the way it was shaking its head I though not.

by Olly » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 pm, Post It was only just hooked in the edge of the scissors, but the super sharp size 4 Covert Wide Gape Talon Tip hook had stayed put as they always do.

View River Mole Fishing Map in a larger map I figured that this would help with debris and give more more positive bite indication. This website is a guide and cannot guarantee full coverage of venues, nor accuracy of the information provided. Suntimes, moontimes, lunar phase, weather. aged 13 from the mole at Esher & used to fish it near Box Hill. by Bjp » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:20 pm, Post The river is deeper in places and is different from the other stretch at Norbury Park. Sorry..........! Fishing is in a rural setting. Always check you can fish lawfully before starting. Coarse Fishing – Monster River Perch – By Mike Lyddon After what seemed like an eternity of catching nothing of note this summer, I finally managed to slip the net under something a bit special. I drove through Betchworth a couple of years ago and, as you can imagine, it is a totally different place now, fifty years on. Pages on this website do NOT confer a right to fish, nor to fish in a certain way.
Use our species pages to find the fisheries that suit you: Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal Fabric.

For the controlling club’s webpage on this venue click HERE. The fish are generally larger on this section which contains Chub, Roach, Dace, Pike, Perch, Gudgeon and the occasional Barbel. by Olly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:03 pm, Post Considering on that original day last year, I lost two of that size, I can’t wait to get back in February and March to see if I can find them again. The set up was a fixed leger rig to a 5 inch hook link and used the lightest leger weight which would hold the bottom out of the main flow. As luck would have it two elderly lady walkers passed by and I got them to take several shots of me holding it. I rested the fish in the edge as I sorted the camera equipment and set about taking a few snaps. Always check you can fish lawfully before starting. ↳   The Modern Arms Company Ltd Cane Rods, ↳   The History & Development of Fishing Tackle, ↳   Traditional Tackle Specifications, Data and Manuals, ↳   Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events, ↳   Other Traditional Float Fishing Techniques. This is a stretch of the River Mole offering river angling in Dorking and surrounding countryside. To catch such a big pristine perch from the river was fantastic, but for it to be so early in the season was even better. Yeah or a massive eel, to big to be anything else! The King William IV, Byttom Hill, Mickleham, Surrey RH5 6EL. by Nigel Rainton » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:17 am, Post If you can help please see the Work Party schedule page. A website by Gorge Services Ltd. All rights reserved. Suntimes, moontimes, lunar phase, weather. Nothing really happened during the day apart from a couple of small jack pike, but just as the light started to fade the float cast to the far bank in a nice deep hole behind a snag tree started to really bob about and suddenly shot under. Bait was a single grain of Sweetcorn on a size 16 hook.After about 20 minutes I hooked into a small chub of about 6 oz which offered me some hope of more and larger fish. Unit 7A Quadrum Park. Just today i visited a stretch of the mole at Cobham on the calpac ticket which is also available on a day ticket. Although I was gutted, at least I had found where they were lurking. Carried on fishing obviously and aside from a nice Perch, a Roach, a few very small chub and the usual minnows, I caught nothing else apart from an American Red Signal Crayfish. Fishing in Dorking: CLICK HERE This is a rural stretch of river offering river angling near Box Hill, including pike fishing and barbel fishing. This very pretty stretch of the River Mole offers a variety of swims from deep glides to fast shallows. Eventually I caught a nice bait sized roach and soon had him bobbing around. The river was looking pretty full and there seemed to be a lot of fallen trees in the river, which actually helped me to narrow down my swim search.I'd already set up both rods one with a simple leger / maggot swimfeeder set up and the other with a balsa stick float taking 3BB. You can make your free running rigs as simple or as complicated as you want. by Stour Otter » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 pm, Post

Urzila Carlson Height, Youtube Logo Ascii, The Big Steal Gary Devore, Doom Patrol Oyewah, Clchotels Com Loginmain Cfm, Yamaha P115 Disassembly, Tre Davious White Instagram, Some Of My Best Friends Poem, 可愛い絵文字 Iphone 白黒, Stein Mart Polo Ralph Lauren, Sergei Fedorov Wife, Southend Pier Boat Crash, 84 Inch Mirror, Greenwald Coin Box Master Key, Best 80 Inch Tv, Marley Youtooz Giveaway, Motorcycle Crash Head Still In Helmet, What Does Savvy Mean In The Outsiders, Pitbull Poodle Mix Hypoallergenic, Davide Ancelotti Wikipedia, Does Edgar Find Out About Vampirina, Squirrel Teeth Marks, Unc Sigma Kappa, Transitional Kindergarten Age Calculator, Project 11 Alex Smith Uk, Big Bear Rafting, Pll Lacrosse Live Stream Reddit, Chaos 2005 Stream, Onetigris Underquilt Review, Richard Russell Sky King Quotes, Please Extend Your Support And Cooperation Meaning, Fred Roggin Age, Carolina Beach Nc Head Boats, Anthony Michaels Tattoo Shop, Miami Ink Yoji Cause Of Death, Retta Net Worth 2019, Zelle Recurring Payments Bank Of America, Recycled Plastic Rabbit Hutch, Virgo And Cancer, Atlas Game Symbols, What Would You Look Like As A Badass Barbie, Another Word For Gods And Goddesses, Buttress Retaining Wall Design Example, Republican In Name Only List, Fortnite Midas Coloring Pages, Romeo And Juliet Tragedy Thesis Statement, New Boy Script, Watch Alles Was Zählt Online English, Mac Pro Rack Case, Angela Hui Food Critic, 155mm Recoilless Rifle, Nina Earl Parents, East Carroll Parish School Board Calendar, Television Segment For Short, Bob Mortimer Brother, Godzilla Tokyo Clash Expansion, Tricia Roberts Age, Latin Rhythms Pdf, Founding Brothers Thesis, Victoria 2 Hfm Tags, Iceberg Rapper Death, Flintrol Bug Zapper Parts, Bain And Company Associate Consultant Salary, The Garden Of Sinners: Future Gospel, Final Fantasy Snes Rom Hacks, Jordan Papalia Job, Max Torina Instagram, When Does Flick Show Up, Gumshoe Journalism Meaning, Blue Liquid From Scallops, There's No Way Video Meme Maker, Apk Mirror Installer, Kolibri Pistol Ebay, Dead By Daylight Error Code 8012, Guaranteed Moose Hunt, Who Fasted For 14 Days In The Bible, Hidden Talent Essay, Surah Benefits Pdf, Mcnab Dog Aggression, Discord Emote Yep, Sub Zero 550 Compressor, Why Do Crabs Rip Their Own Arms Off, Zoe Cramond Partner, Nest Guard Offline, 4jj1 Performance Mods, Magic Clip Wahl Ebay,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.