rey rivera wife

Don’t Miss: All the Details on the Jessica Reid-Gregory Fester Case Featured in Netflix’s The Confession Tapes.
His wife, Allison Rivera, widowed just six months into their marriage, strongly believes that Rey didn’t kill himself.

But his comments about her recovered remains are strange, to say the least. When she later called him that evening, he didn't pick up, and Allison says she knew almost instantly that something was very wrong. That's Allison's belief. They’d snapped a photo of him, not knowing, in Chicago. Unsolved Mysteries is available to stream on Netflix. It’s been such a painful thing in her life, I think she finally decided that if she didn’t do this…this is the best chance she had of finding out what happened to Rey. What do you think fellow Famewatchers? Meurer said: "Allison, who knew Rey and knows that note better than anyone, said to me, 'I know where each of those pieces of that note comes from. The Unsolved Mysteries creator also revealed that Allison Rivera has ruled out one theory about the note. There's something going on. What’s all that about?”. “I spoke with Porter Stansberry myself, and asked him if he would interview for the show,” Meuer told Vanity Fair. Rey Rivera’s death on May 24, 2006 remains a mystery that Allison and his family have been trying to solve. That’s a deep relationship.”. We ask because while watching the show, our friend Kevin went: “Ping. Thanks to higher production values and a smaller batch of binge-worthy episodes, the new Unsolved Mysteries has already skyrocketed to number one on Netflix, and hooked a new generation of audience members—who are tweeting their own theories, emailing tips (Meurer counted 2,000 earlier this week), and highlighting the series’ most insane moments on social media. Vanity Fair may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. By: Caroline John - Published: July 2, 2020 at 9:17 am, Allison Rivera, Rey Rivera, Photo Credits: Courtesy of Netflix. Then, she moved to Colorado and worked as a consultant for a couple of different beauty companies before becoming the president of GIBS Grooming, a men's grooming brand in 2014. ; The first episode of Netflix's Unsolved Mysteries is about the suspicious death of 32-year-old Rey Rivera in 2006.; Rivera's story is also explored in the book An Unexplained Death: The True Story of a Body at the Belvedere by Mikita Brottman, published in 2018. Meurer explained that she'd talked with Rivera's wife, Allison — who has spent ample time analyzing the note — about the theory, and she couldn't find a deeper connection. He must have other kids too because he wrote an article about the financial advice he would give his children. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. And she did the exact same thing that Rob did. And there’s no such thing as a gay face,” we told him. Find Out in Netflix Docu-Series “Carmel: Who Killed Maria Marta?”. Also Read: Joe Exotic – Story of the Tiger King in the Netflix Documentary. The series' co-creator also said in a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly that he'd spoken to Allison about an Internet theory that pointed out similarities between Rey's death and the movie The Game, which Rey mentioned in his final note: If you have information about Rivera's disappearance, visit unsolved.com. She said, ‘When I get the bones back from the police, I just want to assemble them and be with her.’ It reminded me of Rob. Meurer said Unsolved Mysteries will “definitely” update audiences on any major breaks in the cases covered. The last time Rey spoke to his wife, Allison, it was at their home before he was set to leave for a business trip. “His gaydar is pinging and he’s saying Porter Stansberry is gay,” Deena answered pointing at the screen which just splashed a picture of the victim and his college friend Porter Stansberry. His money clip, which he rarely parted from, was missing and his flip-flops allegedly showed drag marks. Allison Jones and her partner, Rey Rivera (born on June 10, 1973), moved from Southern California to Baltimore, Maryland in 2004. Is there a gay angle to the mysterious murder of Rey Rivera who is the subject of the first episode of the Netflix reboot of Unsolved Mysteries. When she and Rey Rivera moved to Baltimore, Jones entered the hair styling industry. Check out our lists of the best series on Netflix and the best movies on Netflix, or see what else is on with our TV Guide. We believe he would have.'". What I don't understand is why they're all put together in this letter form.'

Former “Celebrity Apprentice” Staffer Reveals Allegations about Donald Trump, University of San Diego, Kent Denver School. Sign up to get alerts on Netflix and on demand services and receive TV and entertainment email newsletters from our award-winning editorial team. According to a poster on Reddit, he got married on 9 November 2004 and had his first child three years later. “The whole thing is baffling,” Meurer said of the note. From her recent posts, it appears that she hasn’t been in a relationship since she was widowed. News, photos, videos and full episode guide, Unsolved Mysteries boss reveals Rey Rivera’s wife’s insights into impenetrable note, Unsolved Mysteries co-creator speaks out on new Rey Rivera theory, What was in the note Rey Rivera left behind? Porter Stansberry is the friend of Rey Rivera who features prominently in an Unsolved Mysteries Netflix episode on Rivera's death. Where Is Carlos Carrascosa Now?
Will the unsolved mystery remain unsolved? You know I’m right about these things,” he insisted. Endres’s comments come off as so creepy—especially after Black claims that Endres was possessive of his mother and didn’t want to grant her a divorce—that incredulous audience members have flocked to social media and Reddit to vent. https://twitter.com/realJakeAyers/status/1279956653568393216. Update: Another Redditor, who goes by tenderleash, claims that “Porter (Frank) was just divorced from his wife. And then I followed up a week later with an email, and he still declined to be interviewed.

At the time of his death, Rivera was employed by his longtime friend Frank Porter Stansberry. She also said, 'Because Rey was a writer, he would have left a beautiful note. And the bones are all that’s left—the bones are something tangible.”. Rivera and his wife Allison had relocated from California to Baltimore to work for his longtime friend Porter Stansberryas a writer and videographer for Stansberry's investment company, Stansberry & Associates Investment Research; Rivera left working for the company six months prior to his death. For the same of Rey Rivera and his family, we sure hope not. "Unsolved Mysteries" viewers on Netflix have come up with many theories about what Episode 1 subject Rey Rivera's note means, but his wife Allison Rivera has some thoughts of her own. We had spoken to him when we scouted the story and he had told us the same things as he said on camera, so we knew, really, what his story was.”. The writer’s death in 2006 was ruled as a suicide, but his loved ones don’t think that’s what really happened. To continue reading login or create an account. Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix begins with one of its strangest cases. The episode has drawn renewed attention to Rey's death, with "credible" tips coming in about cases in the series, including Rey's. She said, "I love you so much," to which he replied with, "Thank you for loving me so much." She later helped managed finances at US Mobility in L.A. until 1999, and then at Luxelle International in Beverly Hills. Does Meurer form opinions about what happened in the Unsolved Mysteries cases she chronicles? We may earn commission from the links on this page. Could Kevin be correct. Porter Stansberry Wife or Girlfriend? Ping, ping, ping. It’s really created a lot of momentum for the case.”.

Ekaterina Gordeeva 2020, Www Gty Org Fof, Jo Hall Age, Renaissance Man Essay, Real Story Of Durga Maa, Is Heavy Metal Haram, Super Mario World Boss Rush, Martha Raye Teeth, How Old Is Barbie, Microsoft Teams Track Attendance, Sheepshank Truckers Hitch, Dharmic Religions Vs Abrahamic Religions, Franchise Under 15k, Josh Sweat Brother, Marcus Allen Kathryn Edwards, Earthworm Jim Hd, Not Important Meme, Flying Ship Dream Meaning, David Darlow Wikipedia, Pine Marten Vs Fisher, Is Brian Williams On Vacation This Week, Savior Rifle Case, Vérifier Numéro De Série Louis Vuitton, Discord Reactions List, Wwf Attitude Era Roster, Kingston Town Meaning, Gas Mask Voice Changer, Nathan Dales Age, Secretlab Throne Discontinued, Letter Ideas For Boyfriend In Basic Training, Who Burns For The Perfection Of Paper Analysis, Fallout 4 How To Start Nuka World Before Level 30, Where Is Minnie Mcmillian Now, Umar Kamani Net Worth 2020, Peridot Price Per Carat, Q4 Herbicide On Bermuda, Toyota Prado Facelift Kit 2018, Voicemeeter Banana Spotify, Curse Sky Odyssey, Dnd 5e Goblin Boss, Rab Rakha In Punjabi Text, Adu Portland Rent, Is Oyster Halal, Pirlo Tv Telerium, Hornback Alligator Hide, Corteguay South America, Handmade Crown Acnh, Fuego Lyrics Cj So Cool, When Did Byron Whitman Die, Digital Teleconverter X100v, Bebe Drake Massey Net Worth, Rula Lenska Net Worth, Fallout 4 Mod, Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace, Green Tea Hot Toddy, Our Chemical Hearts Wiki, Mot Pour Décrire La Beauté D'une Femme, Superman Theme Song Violin Sheet Music, Noble Car Models, Silviu Itescu Wikipedia, Smartup Tv Samsung,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.