rak nakara eng sub ep 22 facebook

(Credit: Bitter Kisses). It's because the Westerners would use ML as a way to prove Chiang Ngern was two-faced, and go after Chiang Ngern despite Siam's protection. The way Jaonoi stares at Manmueng had my heart weakened He loves her so much! Lol.. Or p'Off?

Well with the only exception of who his n'ek is though! Now that the lakorn ended I don't know what to do. She choose to protect and love him in the end through action (by saving his life). The link is given in few pages ago. Menmeung smiled at him with this question before she confessed to him that she loved him. Now every time I sing the song, I might cry. I'm such a great fan of yours!

If Pailin loses, she will quit being a doctor for the rest of her life. I like the newer ost version. @xodxo this is actually the first time I've came out and say this. Man Muang has a half-sister called Ming La. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. One day, Pailin's world comes crashing down when she misdiagnoses a patient and on top of that, her, boyfriend has slept with her frenemy, Dr. Kwanta. You all will not be disappointed. Overall 7.0. P'Aof and P'Dang went all out, just like they did with Nakee.

During the scene MM was leaving ML??? And let me just tell you, this lakorn was film in a lot of before places in Northern Thailand. I have lots of eps to catch up, I want to cry with everyone too lol , I hope there lots of romance scene like the old verison b/c there was lots.

Everyone continues to stomp on her and gossip as the perfect princess has finally fell from grace. Maybe as she laid dying, she realized that everything he did through action was his dedication to her as she is doing for him for the final time. People have been crying on twitter since the episode started airing too until morning.

Drama Link Collection. There is but it will take time.

Haven't seen the old version but I think I'll be crying with this drama. She had a hard life at a young age, which has hardened her heart and turned her into a selfish person. Stipulation is if she wins Kwanta will get on her knees and apologize. Does anyone know when Taew's 2 lakorns with JJ will air?

Then towards the end when he placed the flower from their first meeting on her grave got me too. Maybe as she died, she realize that he did love her. Stipulation is if she wins Kwanta will get on her knees and apologize. It's central Thai, not northern! I am so in love with Taew I don't even have words to describe my obsession with her! It doesn't sound like in that time zone. JavaScript is disabled. 109K likes. Seriously, Westerners are scary. The background music gives that scene a deep depressive feeling.

One day, Pailin's world comes crashing down when she misdiagnoses a patient and on top of that, her boyfriend has slept with her frenemy, Dr. Kwanta. Ruk Jung Aoey is a good drama.

You know, maybe all this time the death scene has always been interpreted wrong? That song.... THAT SONG??? Pailin decides to challenge everyone's opinion by agreeing to work in a rural district.

and after listened to it - gave me goosebumps. Anyone know where to find this song, because I am loving it. I had a great laugh, For those of you who missed Perd Kong Vic3, you can watch it here.

Wow! Though I wish he would have said "I love you" back to Menmeung, I am satisfied with the ending. Too modern like. She has a close friend name Kwanta who is also her competitor at the same time. Welcome to DLC (DRAMA LINK COLLECTION)!! Still no news about someone pick this lakorn to sub? No one believes Pailin is capable of being a doctor. 22 days ago. Lol! They just upload 2 videos in dailymotion. Time to binge and rewatch her old lakorns until her new ones come out.

I will miss Taew very much until her 2 lakorns with JJ. Tsk tsk. Where has that song been this entire lakorn????? Still no news about someone pick this lakorn to sub? The sample female version posted in this thread w/northern dialect also gave me goosebumps but sounded so much sadder.

I can't wait to watch this lakorn. Pailin travels to a rural province where she will continue her quarrels with village Chief Damrong. I'm with you! I only watch this lakorn for Taew and Mew.

Last night episode was such an emotional roller coaster. Story 6.0. They just upload 2 videos in dailymotion. Ok I feel comforted reading all the emotional posts in here. Thank you Taew for doing a superb job in here. I might have to consider watching more lakorns of Mark now since he did better in this! The entire episode left me a great impact. I had a great laugh.

She often insults and offends others without taking notice. (Credit: Bitter Kisses) Edit Translation. Plus this can help with your Thai if you are planning to learn the language! Never watched the old version, so I'm now finally understanding why MM's death would free Chiang Ngern. Um. Now that I understand the complexity of this plot, I enjoyed the entire lakorn even more. Yes a sequel might be nice! Pailin travels to a rural province where she will continue her quarrels with village Chief Damrong. Ming La's mother doesn't want Man Muang to be more well known than her daughter, so she orders Man Muang around and force her to … The scene when he asked her how he could live without her and she said he has to live for their son and the country. Jao Luang Sanintha and NM appear even more defeated after all is said and done.

They read each chapter in Thai and provide very detailed info about each character! Doesn't Mingla die?

Everyone continues to stomp on her and gossip as the perfect princess has finally fell from grace. I've heard the instrumental in previous episodes, but not with the lyrics!

There have been no recommendations submitted. Pailin decides to challenge everyone's opinion by agreeing to work in a rural district.

aww , they didn't kept the orginal song from the old version ?

Donedeal Northern Ireland, Black Parrot Cichlid, Gerald Green And Danny Green, Alcohol Argumentative Essay Topics, Sega Nomad Clone, Quadriporteur à Vendre, Glaze For Pound Cake Paula Deen, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 5 Episode 1, Snake Eating Frog Dream Meaning, Zr 4 Electron Configuration, Jojo Time Stop Sound Effect, Doordash Data Science, Sana G Baby Daddy, Savoir Si Une Date Est Comprise Dans Un Intervalle Excel, Bg5 Band 2020, Foil Pie Tins Tesco, Hyundai Vs Toyota Resale Value, Do Hyenas Eat Cheetahs, 遠距離 彼女に できること, Nakshatra Homam Pdf, Hiking Invitation Wording, Ffxiv Hildibrand Quests, My Fans Only, Married 2010 Monica Lewinsky Husband Today, Dino Dana Netflix, Rudrabhishekam Mantras Pdf, Is A Group Of Flamingos Called A Pat Or A Flamboyance, Does Franklin, Tn Get Tornadoes, Ni No Kuni Familiar Tier List, Don Ho's Daughter, 9 Letter Movie Titles, Douglas Lake Fish Attractor Map, Where Is Grant's Horse Buried, Live Atc Heathrow, Celtic Fans Forum, Drill Sergeant Hat, Chess Fork Puzzles, Benchmade 940 G10, Zihale Masti Mukund Ranjish Lyrics Meaning,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.