petoskey plastics mi

Allan Hopkinsahopkins@petoskeyplastics.com. Thanks to our exclusive, multi-layer manufacturing process, we’re supplying our customers with high-performance polyethylene products that are good for them and good for our planet. How many vacation days do you get per year? Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Products include contractor bags, retail trash bags, heavy-duty plastic sheeting, painter’s plastic and our innovative Grip-N-Guard® self-adhering masking film. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.jsid='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); I love the people I worked with for sure.

gtag('config', 'UA-79173213-1'); Management is running this plant into the ground. no benefits raises or upward advancement as well as low pay. We process recycled plastic into. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Petoskey Plastics? Petoskey Plastics, Petoskey, Michigan. '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= Seat Jacket™ is specially designed to protect seats during the pre-owned vehicle prep process, keeping seats clean and looking like new. Great for sequencing plastic trim covers, floor mats, headrests, owners manuals, anything! Ca$hMat® advertising helps generate repeat business by getting promotional messages directly in front of customers at the point of service. Grip-N-Guard® is a multi-layer high-density polyethylene film specially designed for painting, construction, remodeling and home improvement projects.

There was alot of projects that came up for extra hours and time you had to put in that encouraged yourself to do more and sharper for the mind. This was a great entry-level job. If you, as a woman, are harassed it is turned around by Management and HR to be your fault because of the way you act or dress.

You can count on us to deliver products on time, in full and of the highest quality. What is Petoskey Plastics sick leave policy? Alright benefits and pay. A typical day included me invoicing, calling customers for receivables, and EDIing invoices. Slip-N-Grip® floor mats provide some of the highest quality of printed full-color mats. The people in the plant on the other hand are great to work with. On average, how many hours do you work a day at Petoskey Plastics? Breaks were decent, every 2 hours you got a break.

Our medical bags use an advanced 3-layer co-extrusion technology that allows for the modification and control of materials to optimize for heat deflection, strength and gauge. We market products under our. What is a typical day like for you at Petoskey Plastics? Our Greencore® closed loop recycling program takes post-use plastic out of the waste stream and puts it back into customer products. Petoskey Plastics offers a wide range of products and services geared to the retail market. focus on safety however no teamwork makes the employees a little discouraged at times.

Supervisors are sexually harassing employees. The main sales office is located in Birmingham, Michigan. Since 1970, Petoskey Plastics has been the innovator in manufacturing blown plastic film and bags that are engineered for performance. The management prioritizes hiring and working with friends, rather than hiring people who could help and better the company. The problems that lead to my departure from the work place were many. Reviews (248) 203-9414 Website. There’s no denying that happy customers are repeat customers and repeat business is the best way to grow profit in your service operations. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. The hardest part of the job is getting other people to help out. I'm physically unable to work those hours. Petoskey Plastics uses several Temp agencies to cover personnel needs. What questions did they ask during your interview at Petoskey Plastics? Clueless leadership. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': work, just not for me. Products include contractor bags, retail trash bags, heavy-duty plastic sheeting, painter’s plastic and our innovative Grip-N-Guard® self-adhering masking film. Since 1970, Petoskey Plastics has been the innovator in manufacturing blown plastic film and bags that are engineered for performance.

As a supplier we are known for engineering specialty formulations and designing custom packaging solutions to improve product performance and lower costs for our customers. Petoskey plastics in Petoskey, MI. Petoskey plastics was a temporary service position that I had for over 2 years. Our products can be made with up to 70% SCS Certified post-consumer recycled plastic and exceed EPA recycled content requirements. I was trained on about every station in the first night.

How many vacation days do you get per year?

Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Petoskey Plastics Inc at 1 Petoskey St, Petoskey, MI 49770. Petoskey Plastics offers a wide range of products and services geared to the retail market. Thanks to our exclusive, multi-layer manufacturing process, we’re supplying our customers with high-performance polyethylene products that are good for them and good for our planet. Promotions are easy to get, and they can be understanding with needing time off.

Petoskey MI 49770 Since 1970, Petoskey Plastics has been the innovator in manufacturing blown plastic film and bags that are engineered for performance. What benefits does Petoskey Plastics offer? line includes our advanced plastic seat covers, standard and custom floor mats, service reminder systems, steering wheel covers, floor mats, dispensing systems and dozens more products for vehicle service operations. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Petoskey Plastics?

Good benifits, learning experience, From my work experience there I learned so many things with machine and computer technology.

Roger Yuan Wife, Clash Royale Finder, Caregiver Competency Test Answers, Wow Kick Weakaura, Dive Bar Nutrition Ww Points, Hilary Farr Spouse, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d Cia Ziperto, Nasa Ames Internship Reddit, Zeta Boyd Tinsley Model, Chicken And Mushroom Suet Pudding Recipe, New York Immigration Judge List 2019, Dinah Jane Boyfriend 2019, New Orleans Font, Gaelic Wolf Names, Our Strange Skies, Spongebob Movie مترجم, Lower Back Pain Early Pregnancy 6 Weeks, Wendy Oxlade Age, See You Go Live Your Way Lyrics In English, Dean Reynolds Net Worth, Jabari Greer Wife Dies, Country Rebel Quotes, Reggie Leach Died, Scott Paterno Wife, What Does Scrooge Do To The Carol Singer, Belle Quotes A Christmas Carol,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.