percy jackson becomes a major god fanfiction pertemis

"No but if you get me to the earth lady Ill give you a bucket full,", "You got it boss one dear Primordial goddess coming up!". I got up clutching on to riptide tears running down my face. [Altered Destinies Series] (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9113198/1/Altered-Destinies) Very well written AU of orphan Percy. Jason gave me a thumbs up, Parker and Hazel gave me smiles, Frank nodded and smiled passing Leo 20 books, Leo had a bright smile basically telling me to except. "Thanks boss got any sugar cubes?" I kissed her forhead and I stared into her beautiful grey eyes. "FOR ANNABETH!" Percy Jackson Fan Art Percy Jackson Books Percy Jackson Memes Percy Jackson Fandom Apollo Percy Jackson Percy Jackson Party Solangelo Percabeth Camp Jupiter Percy Jackson headcannons - We are crazy Read We are crazy from the story Percy Jackson headcannons by Robynoor with 4,033 reads. This community will mainly focus on Dark/Evil Percy along with stories where Primordials are involved.

I ended up at a table in the back corner. I laughed as I mounted him. His symbol of power will be a trident. Percy is forced to become a god. Okay guys I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I walked into the middle of the thrown room and bowed to Zeus then my father. can't wait till next post!!

Can be anything from canon-based betrayals,what ifs or even time travel and alternate universes AU, as well as crossovers. "Yes it should be done by after the party," he informed me. Your review has been posted. Whooo! We made a path right towards her killing anything that got in my way. Sorry guys. Oh thanks Artemis_8 and I didn't mean literally but he was really upset Thanks guys. His domains are- the sea shared with his father, the two demigod camps, and the time vortex!"

There a few torture, rape, and abuse stories included as well. A pregnant Godess!

"Percy's my room mate and best friend," smiled Jason, without missing a beat. Any monster that got in my path was killed before they even could land a blow on me. English - Staff: 5 - Followers: 93 - Since: 11-11-09 - Founder: LostinaFreefall. its a collection of Percy/Thalia or Perlia stories.

:D, English - Staff: 5 - Followers: 1 - Since: 10-13-14 - Founder: Water-an'-Wisdom, Some of the BEST Percy Jackson stories and crossovers I've read, English - Staff: 0 - Followers: 2 - Since: 02-29-12 - Founder: This Star Won't Go Out, Hey guys. English - Staff: 3 - Followers: 2 - Since: 04-04-09 - Founder: ilove2hate. Hazel was popping up from under ground. But what happens when there son is part of the next great prophesy rated M for future chapters. Anyway, here you go: [Everlasting Promises] (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7599584/1/Everlasting-Promises) I am currently working on a continuation of this story. This is where you’ll mostly find—cliché’s, overused plots, OOC characters, Mary-Sues. During that time everything fell apart for me. I recommend you save this comment, as these will take you forever to get through. Spoilers for BoO! Hermes has known the current whereabouts but doesn't tell the others. I teleported and ended up in the front steps of the Athena cabin. Re- write of first story. [Lord Perseus Child of Rome] (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8785231/1/Lord-Perseus-Child-of-Rome) Very well written. It took me only a second to know it was Annabeth. If you have a good story in mind that fits this build then please PM me and i will check it out. You got it: Read these stories, and bang your head asking, what were their parents thinking? "So dad do I get s temple now?" Then there was a scream the made the whole Battlefeild go quiet. If you want a Percy Jackson story purely within the set lore, I'd recommend The Death God Alliance, by Asilda. little does anyone know, the next great prophecy is in the works and hera will do whatever is needed to prevent gaea's rising, even if it means swapping jason grace and annabeth chase. I like dark/evil Percy along with Powerful Percy, God Percy, and much more. She said barely in a whisper. I came to talk to you about your training. That color silver is probably my favorite out of your list but I've on read half of them, Thanks for the reply, Yeah... Another good one, if you don't mind it being M rated for a reason is "The True Child of Chaos. It'll be a good story I reckon (: Post soon (: It's going to be interesting alright. If you have a story you would like me to add please PM me the name. He is forced to go away and the Olympians try to track him down. I've tried to delete a forum before but I don't think you can unless there have been a rpley.

Under my breath I muttered," And I would be glad to be".

English - Staff: 1 - Followers: 63 - Since: 01-19-10 - Founder: hecates. I screamed running forward. Also it had my adventures and the two great prophesy I was in engraved in gold. Ets Brandon what a classic idea! Percylover19 I think I'm a fan of you and your becoming a fan of me xD. A little of action, tragedy, fluffy, AU, and more. My thrown appered next to my fathers. When I reached her head I clitched it so hard my knuckles turned white. (https://www.wattpad.com/story/35551070-the-returning-legend) Hard to describe, just give it a go. He meets a beautiful goddess in the Olypian meeting and becomes an Olympian. Then it hit me. Percy Becomes A God Fanfiction. Make sure he doesn't slack," Zeus said. Probably the best Perzoe fanfic, as well as best ancient!Percy/god!Percy AU I have seen. Sign in with one of these options: Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. Probably the best Perzoe fanfic, as well as best ancient!Percy/god!Percy AU I have seen. When she got out of ear shot I muttered "please stay don't leave me.". The Athena siblings dropped there weapons and cried. he really wants to fix this. "Perseus we have all decided that you were worthy of not only being a god but for being an Olympian also do you accept?". accidental god au/god!percy in which percy somehow becomes a god against his will. "Perseus I know what it is like to loose someone you cared about be strong please. If you want a Percy Jackson story purely within the set lore, I'd recommend The Death God Alliance, by Asilda. He was created by God and tried to take His father's place in a rebellion against God. 1. If you have any good ones you want to share with me, I'd be happy to try them. English - Staff: 0 - Followers: 0 - Since: 03-17-10 - Founder: Lavinda Hood. plez give me suggestions about what to add here this couple needs more respect and consideration. Ets My new favorite pairing and all of their lovely antics. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Now he plans never to love again so his enemies couldn't hurt the one her loves. Completed. Now he plans never to love again so his enemies couldn't hurt the one her loves. Great. Now I have to help my drunk of a brother from fighting Ares," Artemis said getting up. I asked. Satan (also known as Lucifer, Samael, the Devil, Beelzebub and Belial, among many other names) is one of the three Archangels mentioned in Scripture. You will find only the best here. I'll only have shorter stories, though, IF they are incredibly good and show great promise.
Her story boils down purely to character personality and their traits, making her the best quality of the three, even if it isn't my personal favorite. Including his wise girl. Create a new Fanpop account! :), English - Staff: 3 - Followers: 53 - Since: 01-16-11 - Founder: Lmb111514. Everyone be happy it's not depressing anymore! But everything changes when Marcus, another son of Poseidon, shows up. I looked at her and I saw she wasn't in her usual 12 year old form. I was broke from my thoughts as my name was called. Everyone cheered and chanted my titles. These are the stories I've found that I've enjoyed. Also it will make 100% more sense then the last one. I looked around for Annabeth but she wasn't anywere in sight. Her face un describable beautiful in every way. She growled at me and formed a sword out of the earth and started twirling it. ... An author who was a MAJOR inspiration on my new fic just gave it a kudos!

So, take it up with them, because I'm no longer a part of it. Okay guys I just want to praise you guys for being great fans and checking out my stories on a normal basis. I have been a doctor before and I can help (JK) ! Doesn't matter if ongoing or complete, as long as they are good, you might find them here. I thanked him and found my bedroom. Pertemis... Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite. "SHE DIDNT DIE FOR US TO GIVE UP!" 1 Hurrian, Hattic, and Hittite 3. Her eyes shining. Flying backwards was a girl with blonde hair with and earth spear in her chest. He gladly did saying Blackjack would be in the stables in the moring. If your story gets put onto this community, let it be known that I am not responsible for it; the Revolution is. Very well written, with a branching AU that flows through multiple separate stories that don't outright break any conventions set by Riordan. Most stories in this community are Percy/Artemis, Percy/Zoe, or Percy/Thaila with a few Percy/Annabeth and Percy/Athena spattered in the mix. All fan fictions in this community are of high caliber, and definitely worth the time to read. Not depressing anymore!! Be warned some have a lot of language in them like Death's Avenger but it's hilarious so I put it in. This is a category for all stories Pothena. this is my first pertemis plz no hating also here is the description: After the second Giant war Percy loses Annabeth and becomes a God but while he was looking around Greece he meets a Titan but this is no ordinary Titan the Titan's name was Korry... # action # adventure # family # hoo # humor # …

Ch. I also have included a fare number of Guardian of the Hunt type stories. 1 Betrayed POV: Percy Jackson (Post Second Giant War) We had finally defeated Gaea and the Giants five years ago.

The best of Percy and Annabeth. I was standing in the throne room after the Second Giant War. Please note that none of these stories will have Annabeth, Piper, Reyna, drew, or an OC. By the way Annabeth is pregnant 8 months so not long... Athena scared, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see and really good.

"Nice dress," I stated realizing the slow time. The rest of the 7 all by me were looking at me for my for MY order to what to do. I am not that strong. Please no stories that makes me bang my head on the wall.

Frank was a rhino smashing into hellhounds. I killed two more hell hounds and the Black Pegasus landed on a cyclops and pounded it with its hooves till it died. HAHA! I sighed and put my head in my hands.

She was supposed to stay by me! This community will mainly focus on Dark/Evil Percy along with stories where Primordials are involved.
Leo was spinning in a circle and shooting fire from his hands.

Interpreting Ph Worksheet Answers, Lg 27gl850 Firmware Update, Pearson Interactive Science Grade 6 Pdf Answer Key, Dominic Santana Height, Pinocchio (2019 English Dub), How Do I Know If My Unemployment Claim Was Approved In Pa, Is Tc Carter Married, Rot Troll 5e Stats, Fire Pit Glass Wind Guard, Petit Brabancon California, Not A Stick Song, Fallout 76 Secrets Revealed Choices, Rha Exhibition 2020, Wooden Loft Bed With Desk, Pnc Check Deposit Time, Watermelon Sugar Drug, Dan Biggar Net Worth, That Man I Shot, Horsethief Reservoir Idaho 2020, Stein Mart Polo Ralph Lauren,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.