paul whitehouse football team

Published: 15:15 GMT, 14 August 2019 | Updated: 15:15 GMT, 14 August 2019. Back during the 2008/2009 season, Arsenal raised money for the Teenage Cancer Trust, a foundation Daltrey has been instrumental in promoting with yearly concerts at the Royal Albert Hall and other events designed to raise money for the cause. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Paul Whitehouse was born on May 17, 1958 in Stanleytown, Rhondda, Wales. The Oscar-winning director of Gandhi and actor in such famous films as Jurassic Park and The Great Escape, Attenborough's involvement with the club extended beyond just cheering his team on however. Whitehurst went straight for Hansen, missed him and ended up doing his own back in and needed to be carried off. New York, 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. SPONSORS. Hmm? Stoke have even less famous fans than QPR. May 17, Back in the gloomy days when the club struggled at the bottom of the Football League it was hoped the story of this unlikely celebrity fan would drum up some interest. Comedian and character actor Paul Whitehouse talks to FourFourTwo about his love of football and particularly Spurs, back in February 2000. Here, those who played against and with Whitehurst reflect on their encounters with the fearsome frontman…, Billy Whitehurst, photographed by Sportsmail's Graham Chadwick, has a fearsome reputation. I Love the 100 Best Top Ten Lists of the Fast Show Ever. FourFourTwo is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. 'Oh Christ, anyone but that monster', I thought. No, Aston Villa's actual most famous fan is Prince William. With Chelsea's trendy west London location, the King's Road and all that, it is perhaps not surprising their list of celebrity fans extends longer than many Premier League clubs. In an early photo shoot for an interview with British music weekly New Musical Express (NME), the brothers were shot wearing the City kits they made hugely popular with its apt sponsor of Brother. We had a team talk and (manager Alan Ball) said, 'The first corner we get, play it to the far post and get the knock-down'.

"My wife thinks Steve Bould is attractive in an 'I will come and bite your neck in the night' type of way". We kicked off at Oxford, someone pumped the ball forward. Paul Whitehouse was born on May 17, 1958 in Stanleytown, Rhondda, Wales. Junior Rugby Union Football Club Incorporated Your Pathway to Randwick Colts. That always seemed a funny one to football fans, and it wasn't helped by the famous revelation from the ex-British Prime Minister that he used to watch club legend Jackie Milburn as a boy. It’s a bit like my boys now supporting Arsenal and Chelsea.”. He hissed at me at a corner, 'Whoever marks me is going to regret it, I'm going to smash them'. He thought he was in a 30mph zone, his lawyer told a court. View our online Press Pack. One of the greatest rock 'n' roll frontmen of all time, Roger Daltrey of The Who is also an Arsenal fan. Now that is proper football credentials as far as I'm concerned. The Pulp Fiction actor was even asked by Liverpool fans in 2010 to participate in a protest film aimed at driving out then-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett. He let me win it so he could go through me with everything he had. They first met after Whitehouse had left Hackney Council and was working as a plasterer, a job that gave him some material for Stavros, their first comic collaboration. Born nearby in Hammersmith, Grant is a lifelong Fulham supporter and is supposed to have once worked for the club as a groundsman at Craven Cottage.

I got it stapled and went back out. U15. Tony Blair a Newcastle United fan?

And, oddly for a Spurs supporter, the first game he remembers was at Highbury. Mr Saynor added that Whitehouse would need to drive himself to London’s West End when Only Fools and Horses The Musical, which he wrote and stars in as Grandad, returns to the stage.

I had to take evasive action and kept yelling at the linesman but he just ignored me. Still, there was no question that he had been seduced by his first glimpse of the Highbury turf. I think he is slightly more cavalier than he ever was at Arsenal. RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL exclusive@the-sun.co.uk, I'm A Celebrity full line-up revealed as Radio 1 DJ becomes final contestant, Fed-up mum-of-8 gives squabbling girls space with bunk beds & Wilkos bargains, I bought all my Xmas gifts in 5 hours pre-lockdown…staff had to carry my bags, Mum fumes as Hull school excludes daughter, 13, in row 'over Primark trousers', People in England face £200 fine for leaving home without an excuse from today, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No.

He freely admits that is why he enjoys Ron Manager. And he laughs, quickly. "Always had time, make a little bit of space, look up, bag.

As I was running towards the penalty area, Vinnie Jones shouted to Neil Ruddock, 'Why don’t you call him a fat b*****d now, Razor?'. In a November 1999 issue with British magazine Four Four Two he spoke about his idolising of United legend George Best, hanging out with Eric Cantona and even compares his job to Sir Alex Ferguson's. "Coming from a family of Swans fans from such a young age I wait with baited breath for the playoff final in Wembley," said Zeta-Jones.

Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.

I had tramlines from my knee to my ankle and was lucky not to break my leg. "My two kids are very much into Arsenal," he says, grimacing. The quick character changing that is Fast Show trademark is not something that Whitehouse finds particularly difficult. There is one big sign he has not changed that much. By the way, my wife thinks Steve Bould is actually quite good looking. "Well, they’re young girls, and I think they realise that at their school it’s all about Arsenal and everyone they know is all Arsenal."

Alan Hansen spotted his name on the team sheet and asked, 'Who's Billy Whitehurst?'. he asks. ", Another player he nominates for his dream team is Dennis Bergkamp, although it is hard to tell if this isn't because it leads nicely into a Mark Lawrenson impression. "You know, you’ve got to run the edge of the boxes, turn, two sugars, top corner. Paul played it up the line and Billy came in and whacked him so high. In these surroundings and with his dour demeanour he might be a city gent from an EM Forster novel – haughty, revered, apt to take offence at unseemly slurping from the saucer. Flickeringmyth "I was brought up in Enfield, and this is Tottenham territory," he says. But it is smashing centre-halves and not goals for which he is best remembered, as he recalled in an interview with Sportsmail in 2015. Most of these may have gone to a game or two, but a genuinely famous and legitimate Chelsea supporter is Lord Richard Attenborough. Gareth Southgate called Jordan Pickford to offer support after Merseyside derby, ‘Stupid’ to predict Southampton could top table, says Ralph Hasenhuttl, Fans to see how much agents earn from transfer deals under new regulations, Ian Baraclough grateful for Slovakia scouting help from Stephen Kenny, Northern Ireland to allow 1,060 fans to watch game against Slovakia. Before the game my team-mate Allan Evans warned me to cut out the rough stuff because Whitehurst would take me out. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). I had a hole in my face but you get on with it, don’t you? Mr Saynor said Whitehouse, who had admitted speeding earlier, had taken a driver improvement course. "Just the one, mind. But at that age ignorance is bliss and I went out to play my normal game. Supports English football team Tottenham Hotspur. "I vividly remember the Swans when they were last playing top-flight football in the early 1980s and loved every minute of it.

I came to St James' Park to watch Paul Gascoigne and Peter Beardsley but by far the best player on the pitch was Billy Whitehurst! The 62-year-old’s Audi was clocked on a 20mph road. So when the subject of his decision to strike out on his own comes up, he says he "kicked Harry in the bollocks and told him to f**k off" as a nod to people suggesting a creative rift, and laughs quickly. Taurus. A regular visitor to Molineux, a jubilant Plant was interviewed on television in the hours after his beloved team managed to avoid relegation last season, but his fanaticism extends beyond just watching. The decision to break away is well documented, and Whitehouse runs through the story with the polished ease of somebody who has done it 12 times this morning for TV, radio and a handful of other magazines.

"To tell you the truth," he says, "I haven’t really been that much over the past four years.

He probably thought, 'Who's this kid?

It was pinned on the away dressing room door and sure enough, first ball from Mally Shotton hung in the air forever and Billy took off and laid Jacko out, put his nose all over his face. Mick Hucknall is the frontman for Simply Red, a band who have sold over 50 million albums worldwide, and an avid Manchester United fan. It did so for a time, but Dave Whelan's massive investment rather than Gorbachev's alleged support is generally credited with the rise of Wigan Athletic.

Cypress Tree Ohio, Verset Biblique Sur L'amour Entre Homme Et Femme, Florida Deer Rut Dates 2019, The Notebook Evaluation Essay, Fairbanks Morse Hit And Miss Engine, Punjabi Bride Quotes, Lillian Miles Lewis, Falco Discord Melee, Its Been A Minute Meaning Urban Dictionary, Co Op Lurpak, Trey Hill Nfl, Similar Polygons Worksheet Answers Math Aid, Cognition Song Geometry Dash, Ransom Riggs Net Worth, Bhusuna Meaning In English, Boondocks Tilton Nh, Harmony Name Nicknames, Gradle Jvm Args, Orthopaedic Surgery Img Friendly Residency Programs List Pdf, Suzanne Accosta Age, Homemade Treats For Toothless Dogs, La Guerre Des Clans Jeu Télévisé En Ligne, Dus Meaning Police, Astro Com Thème Astral Gratuit, Swgoh First Order Zeta Priority, Badass Noble House Names, Blue Hill At Stone Barns Review, Do Big Earthquakes Always Occur Early In The Morning, Virelangue Rigolo Pdf, Cheddar Tv Hosts, Potato Vs Rice Calories, Se Bikes Big Flyer, Pitbull Poodle Mix Hypoallergenic, Bike Barn Invercargill, George Crum Net Worth, Is Andrea Hall Deaf, Zaza Pachulia Wife, Fortnite Character Models, Kfc Twister Usa, Strategic Baseball Simulator, Mark Towle Net Worth 2020, Red Nose Pitbull Bloodlines List, Trinity Baptist Church Events, Esther Film Télécharger Gratuit, Skip Engblom Death, Evil Elmo Phone Number, Etsy Washable Face Mask Uk, Machine A Morse, Kobe Bryant Books, Ornl Federal Credit Union Cashier's Check, Mary Berry Meatloaf, Exposed Bone Under Mouth Ulcer, Martha Mcsally Net Worth, Satoshi Onishi Characters, Apple Rush Matting, Georgia Grobler Music, Roblox Thrasher Shirt Template, Fortnite Character Models, Collins Tuohy Smith Net Worth, Ex Zara Wholesale, Len Hawkes Wikipedia, Apocalypto 2 Imdb, Old Crow Smokehouse Nutrition, C Language Exercises And Solutions Pdf, Friv Bubble Shooter, Todd Parrish Composer Biography, Snake Killing Stick, Disturbia Binoculars Scene, Spawn Mosasaure Ark, Toni Calvert Job, Ridin Strikers Meaning Urban Dictionary, Yellow Scorpion Dream Meaning, James Shipp Jr Ex Wife, Adrienne Ironside La Ink, Keri Shaw Wiki, Kajabi App Mac, Lincoln Handy Mig Replacement Gun, Loud Lion Roar Sound Effect, Hyundai Vs Toyota Resale Value, Dave Lumley Wife, Is Will Sasso Married, Jim Banks Family, Tom Kirdahy Net Worth, Quotes From Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs, Just Dance 2020 Unlimited Not Working Switch, Blood Meridian Map, Orphan 2 Release Date 2020, Scott Derrickson Wife,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.