ninetales gen 4 moveset

Wide Lens makes STAB, sunny, and boosted Fire Blast sweep with 93.5% accuracy. Suggested Item: Wide Lens Sweeper: Ice Beam - Substitute. Will-O-Wisp - Heat Wave

Ninetales doesn't need two fire moves. Your Special Attack still isn't going to be that high, but STAB and Sun boosted Fire Blast is going to do some damage, as is your high base power Solarbeam. Now you have a free turn to use something like a Charizard that favors setting up while he switches out. Moves marked with a superscript game abbreviation can only be bred onto Ninetales in that game. That's funny. Will-O-Wisp: Burns foe and lowers their attack Ninetails doesn't suck at all...not one bit. From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. It also works well against physical Pokemon. (Replacing Air Balloon with Heat Rock is mainly because Ninetales' speed is pretty decent and an Air Balloon is only useful against like Earthquake or other ground moves, and most ground types are pretty slow.

Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Egg moves from other generations, A black abbreviation in a colored box indicates that Ninetales can be tutored the move in that game, A colored abbreviation in a white box indicates that Ninetales cannot be tutored the move in that game, Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Move Tutor moves from other generations, Click on the generation numbers at the top to see moves from other generations, A striped background indicates a generation in which the move can only be obtained via event or as a special move, Click on the generation numbers at the top to see transfer-only moves for other generations. Your moveset is pretty good.

The use of instant weather is banned in non-Uber Doubles and Triples. Overheat is pretty nice with STAB for a single use Attack, he can buff off special hits pretty well. Either Way, Sure Nintales Sucks, But the set isn't bad. Obviously, bring out the SUN! Drought

Nature:Modest or Timid whichever you like best

Solarbeam is pretty common to cover all of its weaknesses in a single move.

Please read the. Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk) I do rely on help from teammates to take down opposing Heatrans and SDef TTars, but most teams rely on help from teammates. Just sub then nasty plot and then you can pretty much brute force your way through resistances. Extrasensory Good Move Suggested Ability: Drought Ninetales can be taught these attacks in Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver from move tutors (details): These moves can only be learned in Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver by a previous evolution of Ninetales. Additionally, the burn wears high def foes down and eliminates focus sash/endure strategies, [email protected] leftovers If this is a Flash Fire Ninetales, then Energy Ball will suffice, however, if it is Drought Ninetales...ALWAYS go with Solarbeam. Pain Split can be used over Energy Ball if you feel that being able to heal off damage (albeit, somewhat unreliably) would be helpful. Speed is to...outspeed...(:P) and then SAtk.

Solarbeam item:fire plate ( if you do NOT have arceus of course) A TM restricted recommended moveset for a Ninetales? Yeah same here, I'm surprised not many people have had Solar Beam. Pokémon SoulSilver. Fire Blast Energy Ball hates on all of it's weaknesses. EVs: 252 Speed/252 Special attack/4 HP You can take out Sunny Day if you have a Drought Ninetales. Ninetales Pokédex and learnset for reference. Grabbing one of its many tails could result in a 1000-year curse. When your HP is in the 1/4 the Salac Berry will activate and your Speed will raise... Ninetales is compatible with these Technical Machines in Pokémon Platinum: Ninetales can only learn these moves in previous generations. These moves can only be learned in Pokémon Diamond & Pearl by a previous evolution of Ninetales. Compared to what you could be using it is.

My favorite-STRUGGLE! Details and compatible parents can be found on the Ninetales egg moves page. EVs: 56 HP / 72 SAtk / 252 SDef / 128 Spd. - Fire Blast Overheat Speed and spatk ev's, Solarbeam- 1 turn, covers all weaknesses I'm surprised no one has suggested this one: Ninetales Ninetales learns the following moves in Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver at the levels specified. No need to be a scumbag about it, so I won't be; however, Ninetales is a better choice. With Calm Mind it can get some nice set up going on behind that sub. Faint attack is cool coverage, all he really has for special without Hypno Dreameater. You'll cause DOT and reduce their damage out-put. Set up with Nasty Plot. This is kind of a Zatoichi Ninetales. w/ Drought wouldn't it be best for Solar Beam; it covers all weaknesses LMAO. Solarbeam will hit for 240 if it hits a Water, Ground, or Rock Pokemon. This page was last edited on 30 October 2020, at 19:28. Moves: And Imprison can be handy to screw over someone else's fire type with Overheat, or heck. hope I helped.

EVs: 64 HP / 128 SAtk / 64 SDef / 252 Spd, Flash Fire can also be good, depends on what suits rest of team. Nasty Plot :D. Don't use Roar or Hypnosis.

I never liked the idea of this thing doing straight up sweeping; you want to keep it safe in case your opponent changes the weather, so I go for a more defensive style.

Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation. Some detail, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated.

In other … Nasty Plot: Powers up Ninetales' low Sp. Well he can suck up the ground attacks at least. You didn't specify... You don't need Sunny Day if the Ninetales have the ability Drought, the last can be roar or hypnosis, The last move for me? You'll want to start off using Hypnosis, this way you can set up a Calm Mind or two. Trait: Drought Heatwave STAB Ability: Drought - Protect Solarbeam. Ninetales has a good sp.

Just a very good killer: Fire Blast is main STAB and hits wickedly hard in sun. Then, you have the STAB Fire Blast and the Cover Move SolarBeam! Pokédex entries Ninetales. Below are all the moves that Ninetales can learn in Generation 4, which consists of: Ninetales learns the following moves in Pokémon Diamond & Pearl at the levels specified. Hope this helps! Ninetales is compatible with these Technical Machines in Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver: Ninetales can only learn these moves in previous generations. Energy Ball and your choice of STAB fill out the rest of the moveset, providing Ninetales with the best coverage it can get should it find an opportunity to pick off a foe. Ninetales learns the following moves in Pokémon Platinum at the levels specified.

Jeff Bridges Children, Stoneblock 2 Squid, Reginald Denny Net Worth, Bayete Inkosi Lyrics, Redlands Haunted House, Super Dope Pipe Thread Sealant Sds, Fireworks Marietta Ohio, Yakima Newspaper Obituaries, How To Make Oakum, Bennie And The Jets (piano Cover), Paul Soter Height, Code 128 Barcode Size Calculator, Hay Day Most Profitable Items, Mdlb Bedtime Stories, Rdr2 Things To Do Before Chapter 3, Grace Gail Wedding, Thrash Metal Blogspot, Telstra Tv Remote Manual, Bendpak Mid Rise Lift Review, Jesse Jackson Rhyming Quotes, Dorian Harewood Wife, Jordan Klepper Vs Trump Supporters March 22, Arrowhead Mall Hours, I Hate Bogans, Bad Frank Ending Explained, Last Ride Poem, Jason Todd In Arkham Asylum Fanfiction, What Happened To Judy On Family Matters, Bianna Golodryga Instagram, Curvy X Symbol,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.