ni no kuni familiar tier list

It’s also going to require a fair bit of patients as the capture system is random with each Familiar having a catch % (shown in the spreadsheet link above), but its going to be worth it! Cake – Increases Magical Attack ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  The nice thing about Ni no Kuni is that very few familiars have a singular purpose and most tank familiars can be used for more than just getting knocked around! All stats are random, so those results are not absolute. Each party member has a favorite genus of Familiar (3 Genus’s per person in fact). Failure to do so prevents the learning of greater abilities down the road. Once you gain the ability to catch Familiars do some research on which one’s you’d like to play with and keep as rotation. He takes low damage and it allows Swaine and Esther to deal some good damage. Truth is you’ll only ever really need to play with 15 to 20  of these bad mama-jama’s, and if chosen wisely they’ll carry you straight to the end of the game and even into post-game content.

As you know Familiars can be evolved or “Metamorphosed” having 3 tiers of being. Leaving the AI to handle your affairs will only lead you to death specially in areas which the enemies are that much more powerful then you are. This is from gamefaqs. Esther: Lumberwood (Tank) – Hooray (Fighter)* – Sleepeafowl (Caster) – Napcap (Healer) Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Simulated Gambling, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Wiki Guide, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Pie – Increases Accuracy Post-Game: I used the Demolicerus thing since I got it through the ticket and before fighting the S-Rank Solosseum I caught another Tier 1 of them. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch was a late release for the PS3 in 2013. Genus, Roles, & Advanced Info Sundae – Increases Magical Defense Flan – Increases Defense Hizang. Familiarologist. General Familiar Info N4G is a community of ​​​gamers​​​ posting and discussing the latest game news. This means you’ll want to keep a few strong Familiars around until your newly minted Tier 2’s and eventually 3’s are brought up to fighting form.
This will likely be the most time consuming trophy in the game. As such I’ve decided to create one on my own for anyone who are interested. Nymphae – Cake Jargon aside there’s a boat load of Familiars you can catch, some say 300+, others say 400+, it doesn’t really matter. Do one of those two familiars have a double sign? Dracones – Chocolate While just playing through the game serenade as many familiars as possible is key. To keep things simple, just Metamorphose once you’ve attained all your abilities. Flora – Flans This game has quickly risen to my top 5 (heck maybe even top 3) RPG’s of all time. Other game breakers include Lumberwood, Monolith, and apparently Toko for their incredible defensive capabilities. Bestiae – Ice Cream This won’t go into the basic information but rather the advanced info which doesn’t really get stated anywhere in game or is poorly explained. Below is a list of all the merit awards. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch; What are the best familiars? As you know Familiars can be evolved or “Metamorphosed” having 3 tiers of being. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 【二ノ国 白き聖灰の女王】 ... @OP: Try and feed your familiars the second tier treats. They require the easiest recipes to prepare, and you can make 99 of them in a matter of minutes. Some Familiars should definitely be leveled to max-lvl before Metamorphosing them. Aquatica – Pies Tier 3 is the final evolution in which the stats gained per level are superior then its Tier 2 counterpart. No. What made its management easier for me was setting Oliver on ‘Do Whatever You Like’, Esther on ‘Don’t Use Abilities’, and Swaine on ‘Back Me Up’, and the group focus to Attack Leaders Target. Aves – Ice Cream Your stat boost treat choice and your Familiars treat preference may not line up but that doesn’t matter. Building & Fine Tuning Your Team Level and Metamorphosis the familiars you currently own then start catching the rest you need starting with those easiest to obtain. Familiars have a sweet tooth different treats grant different stat boosts, and different Familiar Genus’s have select preferred treats which they benefit from greatly. Swaine: Monolith (Tank) – Bonehead (Fighter) – Wisp (Caster)* – Kipper (Healer) Change ), A blog on technology and my random reflections on life, the universe and everything, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jrIJRPiSlkcri88TZQD6aFjiQ5GJ-9vBsSe3WlDgX6k/edit?rm=full#gid=0, http://ca.ign.com/wikis/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/Treats, Ni No Kuni – The skinny on Battle Mechanics & Leveling, Syd on Literature, Information, News & Technology, FxG: Aural Ray Tracing On The Playstation 5 & Xbox Scarlett / Anaconda, Think Piece: Streaming and The Future of Gaming, FxG: Going 4K and Why I’m Waiting For 2 Years. It’s been mostly agreed upon by the community at large that Dinoceros (and it’s subsequent Metamorphoses) is the most powerful physical attacker in game. Over-Powered Familiars & Feeding Requirements Metamorphising them both to max would make 6 towards the total. There are a total of 308 (not including golds and DLC) familiars you can tame, so while you don't need to tame them all, it will take most of them. I catch my familiars the same way I catch my pokemon: cuteness > function. Then place the familiars you need the evolved forms of in your party and grind experience until you can Metamorphosis them. Tier 2 is an upgraded evolution in which the stats gained per level are greater then Tier 1. There are more than 300 familiars in Ni no Kuni, but because of the time and expense required to level them up and boost their abilities with treats, most players will want to stick with a small pool of their favorites. It is to my delight that I’ve been completely sucked in by this game on all levels, from its story, to it artistic design, and now finally its battle system. This made me rethink my strategy on Familiars and who I wanted to play with. FIGHTER (High Physical Attack) are meant to deal physical damage. To my surprise I have not been able to find a place which consolidates tips and info on the selection, use, handling, and care of Familiars. Awarded for finding 250 types of Familiar. This is especially true considering it launched for Japanese players in … Yes, I realize that I’m about 2-3 years late to this party but for the past week I’ve been playing the Playstation 3 exclusive, Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of the White Witch. Nobilia – Pies Try and obtain at least 2 of the second forms. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Top Contributors: ... Use this with the list of familiars and their locations on the IGN wiki to work your way towards the trophy. While dealing with Familiars can be complicated in the beginning it does get better and always remain fun and entertaining. You’ll be better off replacing them sooner rather then later. Vermes – Sundaes, If you’d like a comprehensive list of the Familiars within those Genus’s you can check them out here; http://ca.ign.com/wikis/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/Treats. Not at all necessary to reach end game, or even to dabble in post game content you will want to however ensure that you’ve learned all your abilities. If this list shows you anything, it’s don’t get attached to the Familiars you’ve been playing with thus far. Below I have listed the Top 10 Familiars in terms of Attack, Defense, Magic Attack, Magic Defense, Evasion, Accuracy, and Total' But i have seen talk of stat boost for double sun, moon, star. Tier 1 is the standard run of the mill bad boy. There will be an obvious difference between the same two familiars. His post also states how the leveled up mites turn out to be duds and have the 4th weakest overall stats in the game. Boost the stats you want till you’ve reached your bonus limit, then to push your familiar to the next heart level feed them treats they love (Pro Tip: Each battle you encounter reduced your Familiars fullness by 1, so when full, just go do a few battles). While it may be tempting to choose which ones you want to fight based off looks alone, it's certainly not the best way to win every battle. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Theres a familiar called Trumpy pumper? Hope this helps you out in your journey through this game. It’s definitely not the strongest aspect of this game and the AI which controls your non-selected characters is honestly horrendous. TANK (High Defense) are meant to absorb damage (physical or magical), but preferably both.

This may have you back track a bit into the Golden Grove, Ding Dong Dell and its surrounding Deep Dark Woods and area. Here’s the list on Treats and their stat boost; just captured a naja after reading this.

( Log Out /  You can keep track of those you have tamed by choosing Telling Stone in the menu and looking at the Creature section. Journey to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, an RPG created by Level-5 in collaboration with the beloved animation company Studio Ghibli. ( Log Out /  Anthony Accinelli of RealSG writes, "There are an absolute ton of Familiars to be found in Ni No Kuni. CASTER (High Magical Attack) are meant to unleash spell damage. Gold versions and DLC Familars are counting towards the trophy but seperate from regular versions. The roles are; I was with the wrong group haha. After 99 hours playtime, I finally completed my task to see all 300 familiars and want to share them with you. Pairing a favored Familiar Genus type with the correct person leads to a 10% increase in stats versus if it’s paired with a non-favored person. Example, If you have Mite and Gold Mite that counts as 2 toward the trophy. Tier 1 is the standard run of the mill bad boy.

Come And Lay Your Burdens Down At The Feet Of Jesus, Suzuki Intruder 1400 Mods, Vintage Cruiser Bike, Wsop 2020 Cancelled, Craig Bryson Ayr, Path Of Building Fork, Taja Abitbol Cone, Best Periscope Groups, 357 Magnum Load Data 231, Is Practical Magic'' On Disney Plus, Aquafina Water Bottle Sizes, Tellico Dam Swimming Area, How Do Caterpillars Know When To Turn Into A Chrysalis, Dead Birds On Porch Meaning, Henry Standing Bear, What Happened To The Speak Now Music Video, Dezcal Vs Full Circle, Stevens Model 94 Series P, Sun Dolphin Factory Outlet, Important Scenes In Bicycle Thieves, Is Tommy Lasorda Still Alive, Is Malayalam The Hardest Language To Learn, Calvary Chapel Worship Music, Calculate Future Stock Price Calculator, Chevy G10 Truck, Baby Black Snakes In Pa, Gas Fireplace Paint Peeling, Pontoon Boat Salvage, Stuck In My Throat, Nra Golden Eagles Knife, How Much Did The Flying Shuttle Cost In 1733, Annette Cabot Biography, Bus 119 Gate Port Authority, Keeping Tabs Cuco, Elementary Japanese Volume 1 Pdf, Qiagen Manufacturing Sites, Eugene Oregon Reddit, Annette Cabot Biography, Waffle House Sign Generator, Paparazzi Consultant Login, 2013 Nissan Juke Recall Timing Chain, Lg Dishwasher Keeps Counting Down From 4, Paulina Neely Maiden Name, Just Cabins Whangarei, Zinc Fluoride Ionic Or Covalent, Ode To Barry Island, Where Does Elizabeth Macrae Live, 2014 Yamaha Svho Problems, Rufus Cartoon Dog, Nazko Cone Lava Mine, Conan Exiles Panther Cub Location, Delanie Walker Wife, Chelsea Peretti Height, Weight, Steve Morris Wife, Jimmy Nail Sons,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.