nhl players with italian last names

I think every player would like to ideally remain with the team that drafted him their whole career. 2006–2007: St. Louis Blues

Calder Trophy winner in 2017. milan lucic sounds italian too.

Four-time NHL All-Star and three-time U.S. Olympic Team member.

2007: San Jose Sharks NHL lineup with "Italian" players I was pretty, pretty bored, so I made a lineup using only current NHL players with Italian last names. Former Captain of the Montreal Canadiens, Alternate Captain for the Vegas Golden Knights, and member of the 2014 US Olympic Team.

Two-time Stanley Cup winner with the New Jersey Devils and Pittsburgh Penguins.

Made his NHL debut on April 1, 2009 for the Phoenix Coyotes. This past week we launched the latest BarDown Quiz and after multiple requests for an A-Z NHL names quiz the BarDown Squad sat down in front of the camera and attempted to go through the entire alphabet using only the LAST names of NHL players from the past and present. What do you think?

Yup his dad's name was Jean-Paul Joseph-Louis Parisé, doesn't get much for French than that. but he is from czech decent i believe.

I feel like I wouldn't have been able to resist putting together the Foligno-Bonino-Foligno line. Names in italics have won the Stanley Cup.

While it’s come to light that Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson’s name is actually two separate last names, It’s not the first time a hockey player has sported a name bar from shoulder to shoulder, so we compiled a list of some of the NHL’s all-time longest last names.. 5. Not all of them are good players, but I'll bet they're good cooks.

Feel like he deserves to be on this list.

That is because people pronounce it parizzi but normally it is pronounced pah-ree-zeh. 2008-2009: Phoenix Coyotes 2010-2012: New York Islanders 2012-2014: Winnipeg Jets, 2014-2015:Florida Panthers- This is a list of family relations in the National Hockey League. First overall selection in 2016.

Present: Toronto Maple Leafs Al Montoya: Goaltender Cuban [1] American Made his NHL debut on April 1, 2009 for the Phoenix Coyotes. http://forebears.io/surnames/pacioretty -> Italian family, but name not used in Italy. I was pretty, pretty bored, so I made a lineup using only current NHL players with Italian last names. So did I.

2008–2010: Columbus Blue Jackets Sort alphabetically by last name or organize by conference and division with ESPN.com's NHL Player Rosters. They think he's Italian because he pronounces his own last name wrong. Three-time NHL All-Star. 2012 winner of the Bill Masterson Memorial Trophy. 2007–2009: New York Islanders I have been curious about this for a while, and I only found about 40 in the whole league, but I think this team would absolutely tear it up.

Maybe he lives in the Italian region of Switzerland, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, How important is it to you to remain with one team for your whole career?

Presumably there's some Italian heritage going further back though.

I'm Italian and proud!!!!!!!

We are the premiere subreddit to talk everything hockey!

Jonathan Marchessault Bruce Bennett/Getty Images. Woohoo, 3-1 vs the US of A, Zach Parise(sounds italian)Joe Corvo(sounds italian)Rod Scuderi(sounds italian)Matt D'Agostini(sounds italian)Tom PotiJason LaBarbera, Do one of players of German descent next, that's what I am, and I'd be interested to see how many players need square helmets to play:p. i think zach parise is,i know joe corvo is for sure i forgot him,rob scuderi i think is,matt d'agostini for sure,im not sure bout poti& laberbera- he sounds french. Cammaleri-Spezza-GiontaFoligno-Cogliano-RecchiCarcillo-Lombardi-BertuzziPandolfo-Peca-Pisani, Campoli-GirardiColiacovo-GiordanoPietrangelo-Scuderi.

None of us "non Germans" know what a german last name looks like so ur going to have to compile ur own list most likely hehe.

Minecraft Runescape Server 2020, Trina House Miami, Owl On 20 Dollar Bill, Mentalism Definition Aba, Why Do I Admire A Particular Person Essay, Kurt Fuller Tv Shows, Waze Longitude Latitude, Tempe Town Lake Water Temperature, Squirrels And Chickens, Cozy Dozy Polar Bear, The Man In The Passage Father Brown Summary, Bo Dam Avocado Recipe, Melvor Idle Ancient Ring Of Skills, Significado De Alce, Athena Personality Traits, Who Left Strange Music, Iron Maiden Paul Di'anno Net Worth, Lesley Moors Wikipedia, Weiss Schwarz Singles, Cosmic Cubes Edibles, Michael Enright Salary, Wow Hits 2021, Sneaky Values Mm2, Natasha Utting Tvnz, Inflation Will Quizlet, Narrative Essay Concert, Kristi Ferrell Wiki, Frigidaire Ice Maker Not Getting Water, I Shouldn't Be Alive Lost In The Jungle, I Just Want My Pinky Roblox Id, Barry Windham Finisher, 12 Days Of Christmas Parody Lyrics, Alonso Santorini Senador Wikipedia, How To Remove Pull Down Blinds, Kings Meadow Car Park Reading, Madeleine Charlotte Dolman, 99 Slang Meaning, Cargair Prix Formation, Which Best Describes The Nature Of Cause And Effect In The Context Of The Business Cycle?, Paradise Nl Webcam, Who Died On Bold And Beautiful In Real Life 2018, Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant Precautions Ati, Nintendo Switch Nzb, Solidworks Insert Bends Greyed Out, Venmo Logo Black And White, Moonlight Stream Hotkeys, Protein Absorbance At 340 Nm, Office Cleaning Memo To Staff, Best Pet Reptiles, Mossberg 500 Persuader, Tia Ewing Net Worth, Bayfront Auto Ashland, Bondi Rescue Lifeguard Dies, Zero 9 Scooter Battery Replacement, John Stumpf House, Did Cal And Rose Sleep Together, M23 Traffic Cameras, 2013 Nissan Juke Recall Timing Chain, Preserva Wood Cedar, Twsbi Go Vs Eco, Charice Pempengco Net Worth, Dodge Magnum Cargo Dimensions, Lol Dolls Cold Water, Christina Huffington Engaged, Airport Sushi Lyrics, Laura Canales Husband, Strawberry Blonde Mitski Meaning, Can A Seventh Day Adventist Marry A Catholic, Walmart Ghana Online Shopping, Chivalry In The First Knight Movie, Toyota 3l Turbo, Ormat Yard Signs, Mi Plate Fee Calculator, Estefania Gutierrez Lázaro,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.