motorcycle crashes running from cops

That guy chose B and got away. That will possibly include them calling in the Chopper to find your rebellious self! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. 5 years ago. Not me but "people I know" have ran because Canada is coming more and more like a fascist country everyday they feel the need to have insane penalties for minor driving violations eg: 50 KM/H over the super low posted speed limit. My friends and I didn't have cars at the time so we just got around via quads and dirtbikes on the trails/dirt roads. level 1. Watch as motorcyclist is chased by the cops & runs away from the police when the police chase goes horrible wrong for the biker after street bike rider has nearly fatal accident … Simply hopped off the road onto a dirt trail either too small for the patrol car or to rough for the patrol car to keep up. I pull over and they pass! Aa a kid before I could get a license I ran several times on a small dirt bike in area I know extremely well. Haven't actually ran, though I thought they were chasing me once.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A quick shoulder check determined that that cruiser was in fact turning around. I was just cruising, knew the area. Otherwise this wouldn't be 'merica. It wasn't on a motorcycle.. but a quad/atv.

Please enjoy this amazing police chase fail video! Did he make a good decision? I haven't technically evaded the police yet (lights and sirens going), but I've ran from many cops who tried flipping a Uturn or started to pull out of somewhere when I pass. 2#], Motorcycles WHEELIE Away From The POLICE – Bikes VS Cops #61, COPS Try To HIT & BRAKE CHECK Bikers – Bikes VS Cops #49, The Most INSANE POLICE CHASES of 2019 – Bikes VS Cops (Over 1 HOUR), TOP 8 Motorcycle VS Cops Bike POLICE CHASE Bikers On Freeway Caught On Camera ️VS‍ Videos, ANGRY & COOL COPS | POLICE vs MOTORCYCLE | [Episode 163], BIKERS VS COPS – Best Dirtbike & Motorcycle Police Chase Compilation #38 – FNF, BIKERS VS COPS – Motorcycle Police Chase Compilation #15 – FNF, Dirt Bikes, Four Wheelers vs Boston and Massachusetts State Police.

Police chase starts after stunt rider slaps a "I don't stop for cops" sticker on the side of a police officers patrol car while riding down the street. (which in many cases isn't even posted.). 2-wheel enthusiasts who can agree on nothing except for entry level SV650s and lane splitting. Share on Twitter.

Then the rider out runs cop through traffic while police our in hot pursuit. Whether you are looking for an adrenaline rush, want to get YouTube famous, impress your friends, simply to make a video or in high hopes that BikesVsCops, Streetfighterz, Blox Stars or StuntRide will see your video and repost it with a shout out. This gives police time to catch up to the rider. Im assuming that his path was blocked at those 2 intersections that I used for my advantage.

So being in that spirited mindset, when the light turned green, I blimped my throttle, got the bike into a power wheelie and held it for a decent amount of time. I had a long stretch of road in front of me so I booked it down another half mile or so until I reached another red light with cars stacked about 6 car lengths back. I'm surprised your username isn't "notacop". Well that rider did a quick speed check. It wasn't on a motorcycle.. but a quad/atv. As I'm walking towards the att store, I heard the cop car flyyyying by on the road above, sirens blaring and engine at full throttle.

5 years ago. "Liberty," in case you've forgotten, is a soul's right to breathe. The rider then makes multiple attempts at trying to start his motorcycle but has no luck. Amazing cops VS biker crash video clip caught on tape 2016 during illegal motorcycle stunt ride.

this is how I'll die" and pulled over. I was about 16 at the time living in a small town outside San Diego near the border. C) move out of the country, not worth it... come to south america and enjoy road anarchy. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Without liberty, man is a syncope. Cops did a dangerous u-turn and almost took my friend out behind me. Motorcycle crashes after rider loses all control looping out a wheelie while slipping between two cars trying to get away from the cops. Damn a $10,000 ticket and vehicle impounded? The make & model of the sport bike shown crashing is a 2007 2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 600cc motorbike. Trump supporters demand vote to be stopped in Michigan where Trump is losing amid baseless allegations of fraud, Pissed Off: South African Man Pees on Wrong Power Pole, 'Count every vote': Protesters take to streets in Boston, TRUMP SUPPORTER INTERRUPTS PRESS CONFERENCE, SUV driver dies in tragic Train Accident near Ronit Farms, Israel. Draconian penalties make people do crazy shit.

As the video states, the first step to take your flee is to downshift into 1st gear as you approach the shoulder of the roadway. Motorcycle crashes running from the police. Just as the traffic is about to pass you, give your fair well and take off, leaving the Officer blocked in by oncoming traffic. Fuck that, almost everyone I know would run in that case. Gotta love the relief when you realise you're not the target after the sinking feeling of being done. Motorcycle crashes running from the police. The stunt rider dumps the clutch while throttle is pinned, causing the rider to accidentally pop a wheelie through the busy intersection. Whether it gets to that point or not, your best bet is to duck off and find the best hiding spot you can get to, and get there fast. Biker gets away from the police car putting some distance on the cops. So I slowed down.. pulled to the side and came to a stop. I have a 1986 TRX250r and let me tell you.. it hauls ass. B) Snap the fucking throttle open and run from a car that will never catch your sport bike.

Thank you for watching this insane cops VS motorcycle police chase of bikers accident while running from cops that results in huge crash and epic fail when moto rider running away from cops goes horrible wrong! It would also count for 3 points against your licence. Immediately after cop begins chasing the biker flashing his lights and sirens.

After wrecking, the rider looks around then takes off running on foot. He used to be a cop and told me that during a chase, its always better to turn left, not right. Adios Po-Po! I ran because I know for a fact they aren't catching me and I don't want to chance a ticket.

Visit BLOX STARZ STORE Click Belowhttp://BLOXSTARZ.com, Please SUBSCRIBE Blox Starz TV For NEW Videos Click Link Belowhttp://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…, Watch MORE TOP 10 Compilation Videos Playlist Linked Belowhttps://youtu.be/ORvFr63KDL4?list=PLw…, Watch MORE Cops VS Bike POLICE CHASES Playlist Linked Belowhttps://youtu.be/2iPv67Nxyrc?list=PLw…, INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/bloxstarz, YOUTUBE: http://youtube.com/bloxstarzlifestyle, GOOGLE+: http://google.com/+bloxstarzlifestyle.

Puppies For Sale Superior, Wi, La Belle Dame Sans Merci Thesis Statement, How Old Was Jennifer Grey When She Died, Mike Reno Son, Josh Kennedy I Can T Sleep Because Of That Video, Flying Ship Dream Meaning, Rainbow Of Possibilities Meaning, John Resig Wife, New Hanover County Family Court Calendar, Jqbx No Sound, Imperial March Lyrics, Factory Five 818c Review, 3m 8200 Vs 8210 Difference, Chi Chi's Pineapple Margarita Nutrition, Ch4 Organic Or Inorganic, Nawaz Sharif Daughter Wedding, Davide Ancelotti Wikipedia, Are Trader Joes Irish Tea Bags Compostable, Tim Gunn Spouse, Tim And Marcia Dorsey, Harry Potter Pizza Names, Specialized Diverge Thru Axle Thread Pitch, Best Cheap Players Fm20, Sandy Bodecker Cause Of Death, Funny Limericks Rude, Carol Bundy Parents, Rock A Bye Baby Meaning Scary, Ashley Parker Washington Post, Rpcs3 Rap File, How Tall Is Kylee Evans, Placeholder Meaning In Business, Why Do Crabs Rip Their Own Arms Off, Jessica Plummer Partner, New Hanover County Family Court Calendar, Legacy Knowledge Synonym, How To Beat Panthera Finance, Dark Night Of The Soul Twin Flame, Big Cypress Addition Unit, Never Let Me Go Kathy Character Quotes, Borderlands Goty Enhanced Reddit, F3 Visa Processing Time, Soy Flour Sourdough, For The King Best Class, Florida Fault Lines Map, Thesis Statement For Civil Peace, Ivory Silk Lilac Tree Pros And Cons, Kandagar 2010 Full Movie English, Ttec Oracle Login, Strike Pack Mod Pass Update, How To Fix Kalimba Buzz, Random World History Trivia, New Swift Basecamp 4 Berth 2020, Isuzu 6bd1 Engine Torque Specs, Theta Chi Brick, Springfield Model 67f History, Henry G Sanders Net Worth, Charles Bronson Wife, Trish Doolan Married, Fanatec Csl Elite Bundle, Swordfish Vs Shark Meat, 2019 In Greek Numerals, Chaos 2005 Stream, Trader Joes Double Concentrated Tomato Paste, Cone Dip Canada,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.