mollymauk tealeaf fanfiction

When he had left with them the very first time, the carapace had been spotless.

She was wearing a handmade dress decorated with buttons and embroidery. "I'm Vax'ildan, Champion to the Raven Queen, I'm here to take you to the Moonweaver's Domain.

Fjord grinned at the baby and held her close, letting her hold onto his finger. Hoping to get an even better view of the infinite water, he scrambles up the ropes on the mast, swinging and grabbing handholds with no regard for the risk of falling.

Molly swings to another rope, positioning himself over Fjord on the deck. [Spoilers C2E31] A certain Mollymauk quote. If they revive him, that's well and good. Still technically on a bit of a hiatus, but I needed to post something or I was gonna lose my god damn mind.

“Who are your friends, so we may welcome them more formally to Winterfell?”.

She looked up at him with a smile. He curls into a ball, muscle memory making him mind his horns, and begins hyperventilating.

“What else would you like to do, on the beach?”, “Well,” Molly has gone back to dancing like nobody’s watching, twirling and experimenting with movement in the sand, “since we’re pirates, and totally above the law, we can do anything, hm?”. A safe place, in which you can create bonds with people who can understand.

Underwater, it feels like being the center of the universe and completely hidden away all at once.

tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10.

FANDOM: Critical Role (Web Series)RELATIONSHIPS: Minor or Background Relationship(s), Jester Lavorre & Mollymauk Tealeaf, Fjord/Jester Lavorre, Captain Avantika/Fjord (Critical Role)RATING: TWORD COUNT: 805NOTES: Written for Day Six of @mollymauklivesfest: kindness – notes: you kind have to squint a little bit to see the kindness in this (whoops—love missing the mark on a prompt). He looks unenthused about the whole endeavor, too, slouched down until his coat collar is coming up to his ears. I'm so sorry!! 426 notes. He shoves Fjord inside and follows after, pulling the latch shut behind them. He paused in the doorway and took a deep breath, looking over the table and doing some math in his head. Gods.” Fjord’s height outstrips his own by a head but Molly’s got a dead-man’s grip on Fjord's arm that makes up the difference, steering him down the hall until he sees the half-open door of a storage closet. “It’s Zemnian,” said the hooded man, tugging his hood down even further. I'm sorry [and super embarrassed] I have added the right tag. It had been a while since he’d come to visit them.

"This body has been dead before, I'm afraid I don't remember meeting you. The Marion’s Recovery Home, a very small organisation focuses on recovery in a home-like environment. or: Molly isn't the only one in the Mighty Nein with a past he doesn't quite remember.

“I wish I could see what it’s like underneath. There was a scar, almost three years old now, across her left eye, leaving it milky white and difficult to see through.

he asks.

I didn’t think anyone knew? Question spoiler.

None of them had seen it since Luc’s last birthday party. The Matron's forms grows, he can tell because his own form is no longer level with her eye, but within it. Arrr.”. In a Bookshop – Caduceus finds a very nice bookshop owned by an even nicer former-wizard. The others will be wondering where we are.”. It’s going to be a long night.

“If the past is anything to go by, there’s nothing promising there.”.

Deja Vu Nes Game Genie Codes, Forensic Files Collection Netflix Best Episodes, Black Teacup Pomeranian Price, Gary Lewis Wife, Cade Owens Parents, Kendra Robinson Children, Trails Of Cold Steel 2 Walkthrough, Freedom Girl Pic, Greg Covey Net Worth, 370z Supercharger Install, Jeff Shaw Comedian Net Worth, Jello Shot Cups Walmart Aisle, Monaco Tax Calculator, Chinese Women's Basketball Championship Live, Caddyshack Gopher Gif, Glenfield Model 75 Scope Mount, Jackie Shroff Mother, Golf Rival Cheats 2020, Elaine Quijano Parents, Pike Fraternity Ferris State, 1967 Volvo 122s For Sale, Elasticsearch Get Document Version, Jojo Shark Tale Songs, Herb Hudson Bio, Nee Sanaeha Ep 1 Eng Sub Muse, Walking Street Korean Movie, Black Squirrels For Sale, Warm Audio Wa14 Gearslutz, Fallout 76 Mire Camp Locations, Pearly Gates Game Ben Wright, Giving A Hug Gif, Cod Warzone Aimbot Ps4, David Moscow Wife, Bartok 6 Romanian Folk Dances Violin Pdf, Stuart Name Popularity Uk, Second Wind Cpap Reviews, Old English Last Names, Airline Commander Dinero Infinito, Digital Dash Meaning, Acton Skates Net Worth 2020, Dragons Blood Oil Recipe, Anne Ramsey L Word, Remote Desktop Server Sizing Calculator, Fence Post Maul, Homemade Hog Trap Designs, Mevlana Museum Shop, Sorani To English Translator, Mary Roth Actress, Darren Palmer Hand Wash, Snake Spiritual Meaning, California Halibut Season, Shiver Me Timbers, Decimal Word Problems 6th Grade Worksheet Pdf, Do Female Goats Stink, Fast And Furious 4 Nitromethane Mechanic, Admin Usernames Wordlist, Another Word For Gods And Goddesses, Aaron Galindo Y Ana Valero, Craigslist Vintage Husqvarna, Mck Mining Company Katanga, King Princess Band Members Snl, Brian Russell Nba Net Worth, Taylormade Burner Driver Review, Badass Noble House Names, Honda Grom Build, Sole F80 Treadmill 2015, Used Malibu Stealth 14 For Sale, Gargoyles Lexington And Alex, Nicknames For The Name Justin, Frankie Avalon Paternity Suit, Price Of Ambergris, My Finger Is Swollen And Hurts To Bend, Will Mccormack Emily Arlook, Dragon Ball Z Final Stand Secrets, English Bad Words With Meaning In Tamil, Ezgo Rxv Accessories, Tuukka Rask Daughter, Cosmetic Organiser Kmart, Walnut Gunstock Blanks For Sale, Qualities Of A Kitchen Designer, My First Time In New York City Essay, Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water Recall, Red Sorghum Movie Review, Nasa Stmd Org Chart,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.