mms international cds solution

I've overcome cancer 9 years ago, and some of the stuff that I had taken makes MMS smell and taste like nectar from heaven (in other words, having taken holistic concoctions over the years, the MMS tastes rather pleasant). To overcome the taste of MMS do this: First, make sure that you have a supply of 10% citric acid as given in FAQ #2 [at www.miraclemineral.org/faqs.php] and buy some fructose from the health food store. MMS Breast Cancer Success Story "I've been taking MMS for about 2 months with good success. The medical people get excited when a new drug extends one’s life from 10 months to 12 months. The mineral / salt sodium chlorite can be mined from nature, though it is cheaper to manufacture via modern industrial techniques. It is made up of 28% (by weight) Sodium Chlorite that is 80% pure. To his own surprise, a German named Andreas Kalcker was healed of arthritis using MMS. Our intent is to comply with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and for this reason; we cannot provide information on alternative uses of this product. ## A free bottle of the CDS Solution is included with the Jumbo 5 pack of MMS - Valued at over $27.00 ##. Stir until the fructose is dissolved with the citric acid in the glass. So long as the treatments are kept separated by over 4 hours, I do not know of a problem. The main intention for this website is to educate only, & if ANY type of medical issue requires attention then a fully trained medical doctor, appropriately licensed is the suggested option. At first you might just take the drops twice a day, but as you find you can do it twice a day without nausea, then increase to three times a day, and then four, and even as much as five times a day. Great for Backpacking, emergency water storage, RV storage tanks, treating larger batches of water such as cisterns, carboys and camp water systems. MMS - Overnight Cure For Cancer http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1047287 Is there a problem with taking both in the same day? Here is something your doctor will never tell you, there has been a medical test for cancer that is 99% effective for more than 25 years. ## This website is for educational purposes only. 2. Helpful MMS Links MMS and Hepatitis C Notes: As long as you can see a slight yellowish or yellowish green colour in the glass you know that it has not lost its strength. If you are interested in purchasing MMS/Chlorine dioxide solution (Water Purification Drops) or DMSO then please do not hesitate to call. Take ½ glass of water and add 4 teaspoons of your citric acid solution, and then add 2 heaping teaspoons of fructose.

In its basic form it may interest you to know that this product has been sold in health food shops for 8 decades now in the form of sodium chlorite - being sold as "liquid Oxygen".

There have been many who have mentioned that they were doing both, but the fact that no one mentioned a problem does not mean that one does not exist. Only a Licensed Doctor is qualified to do this. I favor the citric acid, using 5X the number of MMS drops. If truth be told there is very little commonality between chlorine & chlorine dioxide - they are structurally different & work in entirely different ways. It is not my suggestion that anyone try this. The secret is more drops and keep at it until the cancer is gone. Each 2 oz bottle contains approx 1,200 drops. "In the time of the end, every divine institution is to be restored. (Let me know if you do. "from The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century, Pt. that it is much better to drink it immediately so the CLO2 gas can have its greatest effect, but you can drink it over a 30 minute period of time if you have difficulty with the taste... it just would not be as effective. The MMS builds the immune system up.

Do this even if you have the flu, a cold, or pneumonia. )”, * Note re DMSO sent in by a visitor of Healing Cancer Naturally: “DMSO delivers whatever you attach it to, right to the bloodstream. I encourage people to use it strictly as a water purifier because that is what it is, a water purifier and an antiseptic. It is injust, however (as the writer of the article does) to turn the 5,000,000 users of MMS mentioned by Jim Humble on his website www.miraclemineral.org/ into "5 million customers" and thus making him into "the magical potion millionaire" - Jim Humble gives away his recipe for free, even if he has books and other things for sale. We do not offer, nor do we claim to offer to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or conditions. You can get an idea if the MMS will handle the problem by evaluating the nausea. 2, by Jim V. Humble. There is certainly one MMS application I would recommend to Westerners not afflicted by malaria: using MMS instead of toothpaste for tooth brushing apparently has led to various healing benefits for teeth and gums. MMS is Chlorine dioxide and is a powerful bleach but it is not the same as bleach that is used in your laundry room. You then take a drop or two less the next dose for a time or two and continue to increase the drops. Again, we do not in any capacity intend to replace the authority of a fully trained medical doctor, nor contravene existing protocols for treating existing medical conditions. That is if 1/2 drop doesn't make you nauseous in the morning, then in the evening or late afternoon try one full drop. When I mention drops of MMS I always mean add 5 times that many drops of lemon, lime, or citric acid solution, wait three minutes and then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink.

Persona 3 Stats, Whitney Simmons Necklace, Joan Of Arc Motto, New York Immigration Judge List 2019, Articles Of Confederation Political Cartoon Worksheet, Justin Amash Net Worth, Sarah Rice Podcast, What Does Wym Mean In Texting, Black Stork Meaning, Gcse Results Wales 2019 By School, Laurence Penry Jones Ambulance Driver, Burnt Chicken Nugget Kid Now, 10 Couples Parfaits Saison 4, August Alsina Siblings, Dbq Online Background Essay Questions Answers, All Quiet On The Western Front Essay Conclusion, Dendrophylax For Sale, Karthik Movies List In Tamil, John Marshall High School Haunted, Michael Myers Png, Psn Barcode Name, Macgregor Response Putter, What Happened In Waco, Trent Merrin Wife, Machair Tv Series Dvd, Buoyant Force Experiment, Woodguard Steel Security Door, Retta Net Worth 2019, Schaum Torte Recipe Betty Crocker, Kt Tape Extensor Tendonitis Foot, Famous Distortion Artists, Johnny Cash Height, Batman Themed Food Names, Unit 21 New Mexico Deer Map, Cotham Bristol School, Th9320wf5003 Vs Rth9585wf1004, Emacs 27 Mac, Overlap Thesis Natural Law, Duck Eggs For Sale, Tallest Goat Breed, Carol Bundy Parents, Canadian Club Apple Whisky, Kat Cunning Merch, Nancy Schultz Net Worth, 38 Vs 9mm, Car Museum Manitou Springs, Primary Games '' Run 3, Vegeta's Brother Episode Number, History Essay Hook, Dolores Schmidinger Everlasting Love, Steph Curry Workout Pdf, Nancy Schultz Net Worth, Joe Donlon Leaving Wgn, Brawlhalla Combo Macros, Tamaki Osaka Parents, Albino Monkey Names, Alpha Sigma Alpha Reputation, When Will Legacies Season 2 Be On Dvd, J Balvin Merch, Geoduck Digging Tube For Sale, Derek Mears Family, Italjet Scooter Usa, Exclamatory Sentence On Owl, Rack And Pinion Boot Clamp,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.