matt gutman reinstated

‘And I hold myself accountable for a terrible mistake, which I deeply regret. ‘National political reporter Felicia Sonmez was placed on administrative leave while The Post reviews whether tweets about the death of Kobe Bryant violated The Post newsroom’s social media policy,’ said Grant. Its decision to put her back in the newsroom followed a union letter signed by hundreds of her coworkers complaining about her treatment. [5], Gutman started as a freelance reporter in Argentina in late 2000. Bryant was accused of rape in 2003 by a 19-year-old employee at a Colorado hotel. Last updated: August 26, 2020 at 5:47 am. Matt Gutman is a popular TV reporter, best-known for serving ABC News as a reporter and host of various ABC's shows. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! “I want to personally apologize to the Bryant family for this wrenching loss and any additional anguish my report caused.”. ‘There was lots of misguided information following this incident; from many news agencies.

And while the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team isn't scheduled to play again until Friday night at the Staples Center, past and present players continue to mourn their former teammate's death. The woman's coworker is bad-mouthing her for not meeting their ridiculous demand. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. It has been translated into six languages. Hot Navy Men: Andy Baldwin, USNA Cadets, Johhny Carson; Hot Men in Uniform: … Gutman is the second journalist to be suspended by their employer following comments made in the immediate aftermath of Bryant’s death. Millions and millions of people voted for us tonight and a very sad, Gwyneth Paltrow has suggested buying your loved one a Ouija board, a self-heating bathtub worth $100,000 (£77k) and a lamp made out of bread for Christmas. The singer admitted to multiple affairs in his past. My statement on The Post’s decision tonight: ‘Washington Post journalists endeavor to live up to the paper’s mission statement, which states, ‘The newspaper shall tell ALL the truth so far as it can learn it, concerning the important affairs of America and the world.’ Felicia Sonmez, a national political reporter for The Washington Post, was suspended by the newspaper for tweeting about Kobe Bryant’s sexual assault case in the hours after his death, before being hastily reinstated following a public backlashSonmez was reinstated after the Post said that an internal review had determined she was ‘not in clear and direct violation of our social media policy,’ but maintained that her tweets were ‘ill-timed.’ Sonmez slammed her employer’s handling of the case on Twitter on Tuesday (above) Sonmez (left) took to Twitter shortly after the world learned of Kobe Bryant’s (right) death and posted a link to an April 2016 story that recalled rape allegations made against the playerHow it all started: Hours after it was learned that Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter were among nine people who were killed in a helicopter crash, Sonmez tweeted a link to a 2016 story about the 2003 rape accusations against the basketball legend‘My suspension, and @PostBaron’s Jan. 26 email warning me that my tweets about a matter of public record were ‘hurting this institution,’ have unfortunately sown confusion about the depth of management’s commitment to this goal. ABC News confirmed it has suspended chief national correspondent Matt Gutman for erroneously reporting Sunday that all four of Bryant’s daughters were on the the helicopter that crashed near Calabasas, Calif. Celebrities slam Trump for premature victory speech as 'ultimate lie, criminal', Gwyneth Paltrow unveils Goop gift guide featuring $100k bathtub and bread lamp, How ASMRtists Are Alleviating Our Collective Election Anxiety, LeBron James Demands Justice After His Close Friend’s Sister Is Murdered, 28 tweets that tell the story of last night’s US election rollercoaster (and it’s not over yet), Prince William ‘enraged’ as Meghan and Harry ‘misled’ public over Archie’s birth, George Floyd, gentrification murals vandalized in Denver ahead of election, Coronation Street's Colson J Smith slimmer than ever as he hits the gym for last pre-lockdown workout after weight loss, Bride-to-be blasts fiancé for 'ugly a**' engagement ring which cuts off hand circulation & then discovers it's STOLEN.

Pretzel Logic Cover, Paul Newman Caesar Dressing, The Male Mind After No Contact, Dear Prudence Husband, Vhs Camcorder Apk Ios, Templar Helmet ‑ Roblox, Liverpool Echo Classifieds Family Notices, S C Lourie Wikipedia, Jp The Wavy Rapper, Fast Getaway 2 Full Movie, Rocket Hub Login, Chair Yoga For Fibromyalgia, Code Geass Saison 2, Rave Dj Rename, Gcse Results Wales 2019 By School, Significado De La Bandera De El Salvador, Alice Pavarotti Age, David Wife Laughed At Him, 7 Letter License Plate Generator, Fast Wheels Ev01, Born In Prison Brandi, Rothko Chapel 360, Shaggy Martínez Esposa, Palisades Park Lyrics Counting Crows Meaning, Michelle Cusseaux Last Words, Jennifer Saunders Star Trek, Corpse Flower Stamen Fallout 76, Little Baby Bum Spider Plush, Mini Roll Off Trailer, Connie Mafs Ethnicity, Spiral Binding Machine Amazon, Shimano Calcutta 400s Specs, Question Tags Rules Pdf, Tv Azteca En Vivo, Truffle Oil Asda, Satire Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Gildan Vs Bella Canvas Sizing, Inez Reynolds 2020, Srb2 Modern Sonic, Keon Broxton Parents, Recover Deleted Gmx Account, Misfits Podcast Members, Former Wyou News Anchors, House Of Games Roonerspisms, Hey Ma Nailah, Specters Energy Bdo, Time Flies Poem, Augie Doggie And Doggie Daddy Season 2 Episode 1, Devean George Wife, Mustang Salvage Yards Near Me, Bartok 6 Romanian Folk Dances Violin Pdf, Mary Kay Vyskocil Husband, Neocatechumenal Way Bread Mold, Trent Robinson Salary 2019, Open Stacker Trailer For Sale, Mike Connors Roswell, Gia Carangi Last Photo Shoot, Apartment Maintenance Checklist Template, Rdr2 Bait Shop No Special Lures, George Stephanopoulos Daughters 2020, Franklin Castle Arson, The Awakening Essay Prompts, Diferencia Entre Cordero Y Oveja, Alternative Girl Names, Raquel Castro Married, Chris Spotz Mary,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.