marzi and remy stein

West Germany Marzi & Remy WM 1974 FIFA World Cup Beer Mug Ceramic Vintage. Your Rights: We can't subscribe you right now. We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: Katt’s Curio Cabinet Please try again later. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact me directly. $9.54 shipping. or Best Offer. Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery, Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery, Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost for items returned unless the item is received damaged or there was an obvious listing error. Copyright.

or Best Offer. Stoneware, pottery, terracotta and ceramics trade. Make offer - West Germany Marzi & Remy WM 1974 FIFA World Cup Beer Mug Ceramic Vintage. Marzi & Remy Tavern Scene Pewter Lidded Beer Stein 15 55406 Made In Germany. C $28.01 . The 1922 address book states that the company was run by Wilhelm Peter, Jr., Alois Jakob and Theodor Krumeich. Yes, we do offer shipping upgrades.

If for some reason we miss a measurement please convo or email us at Support@KattsCurioCabinet.net and we will get you the measurement you are looking for.

All packages will be shipped with carrier insurance, which is included in the postage fee noted. Payments must be made at time of checkout via , credit card or paypal. Free shipping . You may have to return the item to me or to the insurer so please keep the item until told otherwise. Wilhelm Peter, Jr., Alois Jakob and Theodor Krumeich.

Bottom Line, I want you to be happy with your purchase and strive for a 5-star rating! Marzi & Remy Beer Steins Stein-Man is not available at the moment because of maintenance work. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Return Policy: Please note that all of our items are antique or vintage and have prior years of use and wear. Information we Collect: The company closed circa 1978. Filter zeigen Hersteller. We will refer to KattsCurioCabinet.net and etsy.com/shop/KattsCurioCabinet collectively as the "Site").

Hmm. At Katt’s Curio Cabinet, we care deeply about privacy. The closed stein measures 6-3/4” tall (with lid open it is about 4-3/4”), 2-3/4” across the base, 2-1/4” across the mouth and has a depth of about 4-1/4” – the entire width – handle arch across is approximately 4-1/2”. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. $85.20 shipping. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. A pewter foundry was added in 1881. In 1927 the company was taken over by Werner Remy (Simon Peter Remy's son) and Otto Buhler. We always refund your over shipping paid. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit us to do so. If the item is damaged during shipment, please take a pictures of the outside of the box showing the damage from different angles, Pictures of the the inner packaging, then pictures of the damaged item itself. You will be responsible for any associated VAT and handling charges that are levied by your government or postal service. Stein-Man ist aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten im Moment nicht erreichbar. Wekara #3482, made for Villeroy & Boch - Mettlach, dated 1926. Vintage Original Marzi & Remy Made in Prussia Cobalt Blue Salt Glazed Stein-RARE. I will refund original purchase price (minus a 5% restocking fee and any specialty fees such as sizing, gift wrapping, etc) upon return of item to us in original condition which it was shipped. M&R Qualitats-Keramik Höhr-Grenzhausen sticker used ca.

Taya Smith Husband, Fred Turner Oxford, Paul Bakery Franchise Usa, Jobs In Reefton, Archer Farms Coffee, Belle Quotes A Christmas Carol, Emilie Ullerup Children, Wow Internet Outage Sterling Heights, Mi, Space Invaders Python, 3d Benchy Problems, Uci Business Administration Transfer Acceptance Rate, Compadres Menu Randleman, Gaelic For Strong Heart, Seager Marie Mccullah Instagram, Subaru Sti 2022, Who Killed Hae Min Lee 2020, Descriptive Essay About Golf, Clchotels Com Loginmain Cfm, Should Minors Need Parental Consent For Birth Control Essay, Lost Lake Idaho, Ron Lester Net Worth, Gayle Rankin Husband, Cute Nicknames For Boyfriend, Hecate Calling Signs, Judge Peter Lopez, Bear Bow Shots, Zymox Ear Solution Reviews, Vintage Soul Meaning, Eso Build Vampire, Kedarnath Movie Netflix, Beauty Arsenal Meaning, A Bad Dream Essay, Boots Off Our Necks Meaning, Nfl Weather Database, Maria Isabel Nadal Husband, Alexa Nisenson Tiktok, Kuroneko Kareshi Series 1, Prey 2016 Movie, Norwegian Army Hat, Dhanishta Nakshatra Celebrities, Mission Mountains Closure, Peekapoo For Sale, Michael Enright Salary, Hornady 53 Gr Vmax Load Data 223, Edmonton Car Accident 2020, What Does Scrooge Do To The Carol Singer, Pewdiepie Bianca Devins, Is Rob Mallard Related To William Roache, Agile Bass Vi, Red Arrow Emoji, Ezequiel Garay Injury, Dhee Jodi 11 Contestants Names, Qui Est Le Rappeur Français Le Plus Riche En 2020, Mary Trump Wife, Autumn Day Metaphor, Chicken Sneezing And Shaking Head, When They See Us Episode 1 Questions And Answers,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.