mad over you

[3] As of March 2017, "Mad Over You" garnered over 2 million streams on the streaming media service Spotify.

I dey mad over you boy Say am your woman ayee Your superwoman I dey mad over you boy You dey mad over me boy Let me know, let me know, let me know If I'm more then just a friend to you [13], "Mad Over You" was nominated for Best Single at the 2017 Nigeria Entertainment Awards. Runtown later contacted TSpize to provide guitar work. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Randy Crawford. I'm mad over you From the Album Don't Say It's Over Listen Now Buy song $1.29. A better understanding of life's unspoken side You've made all my dreams come true, Now I've got hopes for tomorrow

I'm mad over you I'm mad, mad over you You've made all my dreams (Made all my dreams) You've made all my dreams come true Now I've been known as a dreamer And I'm proud that most have come true But if all else fails in these times of change I'll forever be, I'll forever be I'll be mad over you [10] In January 2017, Ghanaian singer NanaYaa released her rendition of the song. Musically, it has a bouncy rhythm, infused with percussion, guitar and a flute.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. (I'll come running), Because I'm mad, mad over you [2] It debuted at number 38 on the Billboard Twitter Top Tracks chart, marking the singer's first appearance on the chart. 3:35 PREVIEW 1 Song, 4 Minutes.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I'm mad over you (Made all my dreams) Now I've been known as a dreamer And I'm proud that most have come true But if all else fails in these times of change I'll forever be, I'll forever be. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. You've made all my dreams come true, If you ever need me and understanding too Mad Over You. [Intro] (x2) Cadd9 D Em Bm [Verse 1] Cadd9 D Ghana girl say she wan marry me o Em I hope say she sabi cook waakye Bm Hope your love dey sweet pass shito Cadd9 Baby girl i say D I say your body na killer oh Em Bm I fit to die on your body, only on your body [Bridge] Cadd9 D That girl for the corner Em Tell somebody make them call am o Bm Cadd9 Way she dey whine am i see fire for her … You've made all my dreams come true, Now I've been known as a dreamer I'll come running Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. "[7], Gabriel Myers Hansen, whose review was posted on the E News Ghana website, described the song as a tribute to Ghana and said it "makes it into favorable places in history because of the sheer majesty of its swing–more so in the heart of the young Ghanaian woman, who can recite word for word, even without having actively committed Runtown’s song to memory. Over a Del’B- produced instrumentals Runtown harmonizes about a superwoman on this hip-life influenced nu [1], The accompanying music video for "Mad Over You" was directed by Clarence Peters and was uploaded to YouTube on December 7, 2016. Look what you've done, And now I'm mad over you And I've got more patience than time To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. And I'm proud that most have come true Described as a love-themed ballad, "Mad Over You" is a blend of Ghanaian highlife and R&B. Mad over you Runtown – Mad Over You Runtown is mad over you! To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). I love music,but I don’t know who to put me through,please here is my number if I can have someone to help me,08101164100 or 08129556640,thank you Reply BANKZ BERRY May … [11] In December 2016, Runtown performed the song at Citi FM’s Decemba 2 Remember concert. "Mad Over You" is a song by Nigerian singer Runtown, released on November 4, 2016. [2] Described as a love-themed ballad, "Mad Over You" is a blend of Ghanaian highlife and R&B. [5] It features a small group of women, who displayed several different fashion pieces and body art. You've rescued a soul, well, worth saving

[6] A writer for Joss magazine criticized the music video for not complementing the song's lyrics, saying the "choice for location in itself is an epic failure. "[6] TooXclusive's Jim Donnett praised Runtown for adapting the Ghanaian Alkayida sound to deliver a hit. Del B told Akan "Mad Over You" was the last of two songs recorded during his session with Runtown. [2] Vanessa Mdee was present in the studio when Del B and Runtown worked on the song's instrumental and flute, respectively. I'm mad over you But if all else fails in these times of change I'm mad, mad over you I've been down some dark lonely roads "Mad Over You" is a song by Nigerian singer Runtown, released on November 4, 2016. In an email exchange with The Fader magazine, Runtown said the song is inspired by African beauty. [4], In March 2017, Runtown told Pulse Nigeria's Joey Akan he recorded "Mad Over You" while embroiled in a contractual dispute with Eric Many Entertainment. I'll forever be, I'll forever be, I'll be mad over you Mad, mad over you You've made all my dreams 1. Moreover, the song earned Runtown a nomination in the Viewer's Choice category at the aforementioned awards show. Mad over You - Single Runtown Pop • 2016 Preview SONG TIME Mad over You. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. [1] It was primarily produced by Del B, along with production assistance from Runtown and T-Spize. Clarence Shot it!

Been enough heartaches in my life [2] Lyrically, the song is about a special Ghanaian girl Runtown admires. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Since its audio release this tune has been buzzing all over, it is only right to waste no time in giving it the visual treatment. Runtown liberates the official music video to his hiplife-influenced single Mad Over You . I'm mad, mad over you You've made all my dreams I'm mad over you I'm mad, mad over you You've made all my dreams (Made all my dreams) You've made all my dreams come true. You've made all my dreams come true. [8] In April 2017, Runtown performed the song at the season finale of Big Brother Naija. Additional taxes may apply. [14] It was also nominated for Best Pop Single and Song of the Year at The Headies 2018. I'm mad over you [12] Jamaican dancehall artist Ding Dong covered the song in October 2017, pairing his version with a dance move he created called Lebeh Lebeh. Look what you've done, And now I'm mad over you [15], "Nigerian Star Runtown Is In Love With Ghanaian Beauty On "Mad Over You, "How Runtown, Del'B, Tspize created Nigeria's hottest single [Video]", "Wizkid, Runtown make Billboard Twitter Top Tracks chart", "Believe it or not, 'Do like that' has over 11 million streams on Spotify", "Singer scores a late 2016 hit song with 'Mad Over You, "Affluent Love in Sunken Embers: A Review of Runtown's "Mad Over You" Music Video", "REVIEW: Why Ghana is mad over Runtown's "Mad Over You, "NanaYaa drops 'SuperWoman' a remix of Runtown's 'Mad Over You, "Nigeria: #BBNaija - 2baba, Tiwa Savage, Runtown to Perform At Grand Finale", "Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Jidenna and More Nominated For 2017 Nigeria Entertainment Awards", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mad_Over_You&oldid=959133205, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 May 2020, at 09:00. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

[8] Moreover, he performed the song at Sarkodie's annual Rapperholic concert. [2] Two weeks prior to his U.S tour in mid-2016, he worked with Del B on musical ideas for the song. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright: Writer(s): Randy Crawford, Misha Segal, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It debuted at number 38 on the Billboard Twitter Top Tracks chart, marking the singer's first appearance on the chart. There's a problem loading this menu right now. "[8] Joey Akan of Pulse Nigeria called it a "mid-tempo song which can coast through you initially, but eventually grows and envelopes you with its synths, mellow drum patterns and more. [9], In December 2016, Nigerian musician Mr Eazi released a cover of the song. It was primarily produced by Del B, along with production assistance from Runtown and T-Spize.

I'll be mad over you Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Do The Right Thing Even When No One Is Looking Bible Verse, John Robinson Net Worth, Beauty Arsenal Meaning, 可愛い絵文字 Iphone 白黒, Alex Cord Age, Tuukka Rask Daughter, Whamola For Sale, Factorio Arithmetic Combinator, Batman Telltale How To Make Selina Stay, Karron Eubank Death, Http Jw Streaming, Collie Rescue Florida, Tyler Ziegler Age, Just Dance 2020 Unlimited Not Working Switch, Carnedd Llewelyn Wild Camping, Zeffo Crash Site Chests And Secret, Bruce Arena Salary, Is Shein Ethical, How To Make Black Folks Tuna Fish, Umbrella Academy Bad Writing, Nick Saban Children, Stefanie Pleet Age, When Did Byron Whitman Die, Dominion Over Death By Bishop David Oyedepo, Wwf Attitude Era Roster, Is Beckett Authentication Reliable, Consider The Excerpt And Theme From Gilgamesh: A New English Version Enkidu Said, Christie Hugi Whitney, Rotax 277 For Sale, Dharmic Religions Vs Abrahamic Religions, Nca College Nationals Winners, The Instruments Heard In This Excerpt Are, How To Separate Cream From Homogenized Milk, Peter Gunn Theme Song, Naomi Osaka Wim Fissette, How Old Is Valerie Sandler, Programme Pmu Mali Pcd, Ssn Number Generator, Unibuddy Ambassador Log In, Feeling Broody At 30, Jeanne Painter Norco, Alleluia Haendel Mp3, Tracker Xtr1000 Vs Polaris Rzr, Incident At O'hare Today, The Legend Of Sinbad 2020, Brian Greene Iq, Gregg Distributors Catalogue, Tyler Ziegler Age, Pigeon Tremex Dangerous, Bosch B22cs Parts, Bristled Moorbounder 5e, Stuck In My Throat, Cheer Gym Name Ideas, Nasa Lucy Internship, Ppg Paint To Pantone Conversion, Obs Ndi Plugin, Batman Cowl Template, Dendrophylax For Sale, Metaphor Eve Merriam, King Moonracer Ornament, Summer Vacation With Grandparents Essay, Is 11 Cm Enough, Rock A Bye Baby Meaning Scary, Nicknames For Leighton, Tractor Pulling 2020 Termine, Screwtape Letters Essay, Angelea Preston 2019, How Did Ron Mckernan Die, Rolling Stone Oak Island Article Pdf, Best Kusarigama Nioh, M1917 Bayonet Canada, Javascript Cours Et Exercices Corrigés Pdf, Telstra Tv Remote Manual, Gmod Vr Weapons, Allen Thomas Twins Korea Part 3, Walter Eric Lumsden, Segunda Division B Players Salary, Ps4 Deleted Game, The Penny Synthesis Essay, Guy Burnet Wife, Does Catego Kill Ear Mites, Discontinued Tostitos Dips, Jonah Name Meaning Arabic, Jimmy Onishi Biography, Cung Le Wife, Zanny Face Reveal, David Bellavia Wife, Deanna King, Rêver De Mort Et Pleurer, White Tree Frog For Sale Uk, Angelea Preston 2019, Drunk Parents Imdb, Amityville 2 Uncut,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.