m365 pro external battery kit

10. Extra Battery Connecting Kit. I wanted to install an additional battery on my M365 since I bought it, but I couldn’t find any info regarding the process written in English. 8. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you don’t have a multimeter — then fully charge the stock battery and the external battery separately, with the original M365 charger. After connecting an extra battery, run scooter for while and check that nothing is heating up. Obviously, you want everything at once. The more powerful 300 W motor (600 W peak) resulted in a quick 5.3 second 0 to 15 mph acceleration time and a 15.6 second 200 ft, 10% grade hill climb time. The new information display addresses gripes that owners had about the original version. This is a whole new level in usability. Bulk 1000ft Cat6 Plenum CMP 550 Mhz UTP Ethernet LAN Cable LSZH NEW Blue, Apple iPhone XR 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone 4G LTE iOS Smartphone - Grade A, Intel Core i9-10850K Desktop Processor - 10 cores & 20 threads - Up to 5.20 GHz, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with LED Cooler, Egyptian Comfort 1800 Count 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set Deep Pocket Bed Sheets, Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable 1 Ft USB Authentic OEM Apple Charger, adidas Own The Run 3-Stripes Fast Tights Women's, adidas Essentials 3-Stripes Woven Windbreaker Men's, Austria Gold 100 Coronas (.9802 oz) - BU - Random Date, Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System, Certified Refurbished, Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth Speaker, Certified Refurbished. Mount the battery housing with the battery: In my case, it’s a phone bag that I bought a while ago, and it just happens that both guides I mentioned before recommend to use one like this. adidas Originals Disney Mickey Mouse Stan Smith Shoes Men's, adidas Alphabounce Basketball Slides Men's, Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300, Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 44mm - Factory Sealed - Factory Warranty - All Colors, Versace Eros by Gianni Versace 3.4 oz EDT Cologne for Men New In Box, iPhone 6, 6S, 7, 8, X, X-max, XR, 11, ALL Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Sony PlayStation PS Plus 12-Month / 1 Year Membership Subscription, Apple iPhone XR 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone 4G LTE iOS Smartphone, adidas Essentials 3-Stripes Wind Pants Men's, adidas Badge of Sport Long Hoodie Women's.

In following two videos I will show you how to install an external battery to the scooter, and this battery can be easily connected or disconnected at any moment, without voltages aligning. Well, 12s has one disadvantage - it can not be charged with original charger, and you need to buy a higher-voltage one, or modify the original charger. I made a female XT60 connector with short wires: 5. Add a car fuse holder and another male XT60 connector to the extension cable: Use long pieces of heat shrink tubing to prevent it from ever slipping, as this part will be moved and rubbed against much more than the internal parts. Let's pass to the range and maximum speed tests. Connect the extension cable to the Y connector: Use a multimeter to test if you have voltage on the outer end of the cable. Run the scooter for a while to somewhat discharge the batteries and plug in the charger. Charge/discharge the batteries to the same voltage level. The scooter controller can withstand voltage up to 44V, so the battery configuration may be increased up to 12s, giving 20% more speed. I use a 12s4p external battery, based on LG M26 cells, so my battery is 10400mAh of capacity and 44.4V of voltage. This circuit must analyze controller and batteries voltages, and decide which current should be passed, and which - blocked. Charge/discharge the batteries to the same voltage level. Solder an XT60 connector to the external battery: 13. It's no secret that many owners of Xiaomi M365 and PRO would like to increase the range and speed of their scooter. Why? I spent the whole day riding the scooter, to compare the single internal battery and internal battery coupled with additional external one. 9. The additional battery is successfully installed! The first thing you should know is that only 3 elements are needed to equip the scooter with an extra battery: Of course, this is the most important element. 14. With the external battery I just ride the whole day where I want, and never worry about charge level. Before I installed it, I had to constantly worry if I had enough battery charge, plan a route on the map and think about where to recharge on the way. I ran the scooter for some time to test if nothing heats up. My bag holds up to 50 18650 cells, so it’s possible to make a 10s5p battery, which will only give a range increase, or 12s4p, which will provide an increase in both range and speed. I also used a wide soldering tip. This can be achieved in two ways: the first one is to replace the battery to a more capacious and high-voltage one, or the second way is to keep the standard battery, but install an additional external battery. 16. These wires are going to pass high currents. It's no secret that many owners of Xiaomi M365 and PRO would like to increase the range and speed of their scooter.

The first video is long and full of theory: The second video is focused on mount process and testing, so it is shorter and simpler: As usual, I made a short text version for people who prefer reading rather than watch the video.

admin. Commander Legends Draft Booster Box 24 ct. NEW SEALED MTG SHIPS 11/20! The Eco mode should give an ability to drive like a stock, but with double the range. And now I am really happy with this external battery. Commander Legends Draft Booster Box - Magic the Gathering MTG - Fast Preorder! It’s also a much better alternative than drilling into the scooter frame to mount the bag. Xiaomi M365/PRO external battery installation tutorial. 2. 11. 10s means that the battery contains 10 serially connected parallels, each of 3,6V. Also the cable might have been damaged while you were inserting it, check for that too. But this text contains only 30% of information, so I highly recommend to watch the videos. I’m planning to update it with some range tests on stock and custom firmwares later on. I went ahead and used the similar setup as was shown on an image, photographed everything and decided to share it with all you, English-speaking folks. I just used the original three straps to attach it as I didn’t want to drill into the scooter frame. I hope the guide turned out clear and you like it. Therefore, the main idea is to get any cheap standard bag, and equip it with a self-made plastic 3d-printed mount. Adapter to match external and internal batteries. Something went wrong. I set my soldering iron to 400°C for the whole process, I think it’s a good temperature to solder wires this thick. We can even use a higher voltage external battery, for example 12s. I used a 25A fuse, as was shown in the other guides. Thus, my bag is easy to install and cheap. I soldered a female XT30 on the other side and used two of four heat shrink tubes to seal the connections: 4. The original battery's voltage is 36V, or, in other words, 10s. You ask me: why do I consider 10s5p battery if 12s4p is better? Well, the answer can be found in the first video at the beginning of this article =). Attach the connector to the battery and the controller: The scooter should be able to turn on after you attach this. You make all modifications at your own risk ! So, I highly recommend everyone to install an additional battery for Xiaomi M365, PRO and 1S electric scooters. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I also invite you to join my telegram group related to Xiaomi M365, PRO and 1S electric scooters: Xiaomi M365/PRO/1S custom electronics by Denis Yurev, Xiaomi M365/PRO external battery installation tutorial, https://m365.embedden.com/36v_13800mah_battery, https://m365.embedden.com/44_4v_10350mah_battery, https://m365.embedden.com/range_boost_kit, https://m365.embedden.com/range_speed_boost_kit, Положение об обработке персональных данных, Adapter to match external and internal battery("Rita"). Badly soldered joints can heat up and desolder or cause fire.

1. If you like stock — you can enable only “Remove charging mode”, to avoid charging mode turning on while you drive, in case the external battery starts charging the stock one. 12. Make an extension cable for the external battery. I configured mine like this, to get more power in normal mode, and to get a stock-like mode in the Eco mode. If not — check the joints and if you forgot to install the fuse. Check if nothing heats up on high loads. If you connect two batteries with different voltage — one will start charging the other one very fast and nothing good is going to happen. If you add two pieces of rubber under the mounts — it will hold really nice and tight. You can see that the mount matches the shape of the scooter frame, so a single clip is enough for a secure fit. Finally, in my opinion, 12s4p battery is the best choice for external battery. If it did, I’d re-solder the joint that causes it. Therefore, usually people install an additional battery with both increased capacity and raised voltage. Make an extension cable with a male XT60 on one end and pass it through the scooter frame: Mine turned out to be around 70 cm, which is more than enough.I forgot to make a photo before inserting the cable, sorry :). Ok, finally, we reviewed all the devices needed to install an extra battery. 1x: XT60 female to XT60 male 14AWG wire (around 700mm long) with 25A fuse. The larger battery pack gives the M365 Pro a remarkable 25.1-mile range during our tests. 6. Close the deck and go for a test ride. The first one gives the ability to climb steep hills and accelerate better. Connect the external battery to the extension cable and hide the wires: Be sure to check again if nothing heats up.

Chandigarh Whisky Price List 2020, Game Grumps Drama 2019, What Is The Thesis Or Claim Of The Short Story Salvation By Langston Hughes, Lamento Boliviano Lyrics Meaning, Funny Lies About How We Met, Fallout 76 Wastelanders Secrets Revealed Schematics, Camia Marie Bio, Emacs 27 Mac, Purple Clouds Dream Meaning, A Streetcar Named Desire Critical Essays, Special Needs Onesies, Naltrexone Reviews Reddit, Golf Caddy Jobs For 15 Year Olds Near Me, Vinelink Inmate Lookup Ms, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Glassdoor, Is Chris Distefano Still Married, M365 Pro External Battery Kit, Hugh Hefner Children, Alden James Rice, No Provider For Injectiontoken, Veterinary Residency Match Statistics, Liam Dunn Ncis, Ibm Employment Verification Contact Number, Chad Gaudin House Hunters, Left Behind Fnaf Nightcore, Tracker Ox 400 4x4, Spear Combo List Brawlhalla, Paul Soter Height, Cornish Names For Dogs, Today Gold Rate In Pakistan Per Tola, Sharla In Japan Mark, Don Cheto Net Worth, I Am A Filipino Essay, Good Vibes Perfume Walmart, Joel Tobeck Partner, Top 50 Deadliest Plane Crashes, Marcus Smart Brother Death, Uomini E Donne Streaming Estero, Ben Brown Millionaire, Liste Serveur Emule 2020, Beyond Scared Straight: Where Are They Now 2019, Bloodhound Cross Puppies, Beowulf Epic Hero Essay Assignment, Gala Animal Crossing Popularity, Coodo 64 Full Living Price, Your Wish Is My Command Reply, Johnnys Tavern Menu Nutrition, Reflection Paper About Mission And Vision Of School, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Remedial Teaching Pdf, Omnichord For Sale, Odetta Waterboy Song Meaning, Kites Movie Shooting Locations, Sonia And Fyza Age, The Lioness Movie, Did Harrison Ford Have A Stroke, Jessica Holmes Wife Of Jonnie Irwin, Theta Chi Brick, Yorkie Chocolate Dog, Second Hand Muuto, Rainbow Six Book Summary, Beowulf Epic Hero Essay Assignment, Walmart Gta Portal, Do Cormorants Mate For Life, Ashley Claypool Death, How To Delete A Post On Pawboost, The Wanderings Of Odysseus, De Ti Me Enamore Lunay, Why Do You Want To Be A Software Engineer Essay, Victor Perez Couple, Difference Between Theoretical And Experimental Lattice Enthalpy Values, Does Bleach Damage Bathtub, Elapid Vs Viper, Emmerdale Cast 90s, Albert Victor Dickenson, Ashurst Lake Fishing Report 2020, Another Word For Chill Vibes, Molly Seidel Net Worth, Slow Burn Movie Ending Explained, Steam Hearts Pc Engine, Joshua Ballard Age 2020, Torchlight 2 Online, Klaus Mikaelson Quotes Wallpaper, Disadvantages Of Inverter Refrigerator, Blink Mini User Manual, Huffy Oxide 26, Action Repack Games, Heart Touching Sermons, Pitbull Puppies Harrisburg, Pa, Master Of The Universe Pdf, Earthworm Jim Hd, Wings Of Fire The Hidden Kingdom Graphic Novel Pdf, Random World History Trivia, Warframe How To Unlock Personal Quarters, Sunny Oglesby Johnston Instagram, Tory Kittles Denzel Washington, Mark Pieloch Address, Sim Card Pinout, Suzuki Samurai Performance Engine,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.