louisville slugger meta prime

* This offer is valid for 14 days after receipt and can only be redeemed on Slugger.com. The Prime should have a slightly better balanced feel to it, so whichever style you prefer is the one I would lean towards. For added peace of mind, we offer free return shipping on all bat purchases so you’re never stuck with a bat you don’t want. That said, Slugger surely learned somethings from the 91X Series of bats that they put into the Meta Prime. The 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime is no exception to that fact. Will I be able to use this gift card on a 2021 Meta?

When it gets cold enough for fall ball and you’re practically playing in the snow, it can be life or death.
The 31’’, 32’’ & 34’’ models all remain eligible for play.

The 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR Bat is made with Louisville Slugger's EKO Composite, which features a Fused Carbon Structure for maximum pop right out of the wrapper. The 2020 Meta bat is the only bat in the 2020 Louisville Slugger BBCOR lineup that uses the “EKO” composite in its barrel, giving the Meta BBCOR bat close to a 1 inch larger sweet spot compared to the slightly lower priced 2020 Prime BBCOR bat.

No word yet on if the red 2019 Meta Prime BBCOR will now come under scrutiny, as it has a reputation for performing even better than the now illegal blue 2020 Meta BBCOR did. This offer is available for US residents only. There is some awesome technology in this bat as well which will evidently add to the price. Power is IN R DNA. 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta GLD (-3) 2 ⅝” BBCOR Baseball Bat - 33 in./30 oz. How do I know if my bat is eligible for play in my league? The 2020 edition will be the 6th edition of the Prime. The next thing I want to talk about is the VCX connection system. There’s also a new pro comfort grip on the 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime. Other than that I saw some decent pop, and a nice sound when I connected well with the ball. What I can say is that it is pretty awesome. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-7908, if you have any issues accessing information on this website. Can I use my gift card on a non-bat purchase, like a Wilson glove? This bat helps you make the most of your strength to boost the powerhouse that you are. 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta (-3) 2 ⅝” BBCOR Baseball Bat - 33 in./30 oz. The Meta uses a 3FX connection between the handle and the barrel, giving the Meta a true “3-Piece” design which gives the hitter the Meta’s signature stiff feeling, while dramatically decreasing vibration. The NCAA Baseball Rules Committee, which has its own testing procedure and protocol, recently conducted additional testing of the previously certified 33 in./30 oz. If you were just browsing around and looking for a new baseball bat, I think this is a great all-around bat for any player. Our EKO™ composite barrel is engineered to the pinnacle of performance.

January 3, 2019 By Christopher Moskowitz Leave a Comment. Any purchase made on our website may require an additional 5% temporary hold surcharge. Some of the more elite college programs in the country rely on the Meta Baseball Bat. Louisville Slugger is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. First off, the 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime is a 3-Piece Composite baseball bat. DISCONTINUED 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime Composite BBCOR Baseball Bat, -3 Drop, 2-5/8 in Barrel, WTLBBMTB320 Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 … If you are making a purchase that exceeds the value of your gift card, you can make that selection and pay that additional balance. Thanks for reading my review guys! The BBCOR bat that keeps changing the game, the 2021 Meta (-3), puts an unyielding power in your hands. All other sizes of the 2020 model, as well as the Meta PWR, and the 2019 Meta Prime (-3) BBCOR bats, remain legal for play. Please retain the gift card number and pin for the use of the balance. If you want to check out the pricing click here or one of the buttons. NOTICE: After additional testing of the previously-certified 33’’, 30 oz. There really isn’t a “last year’s model” of the 2019 Meta Prime. The 918 Prime is followed by the 919 Prime. The Meta is made with a three-piece composite system, equipped with the 3FX™ connection system that has a perfectly-tuned “stiff” feel, but also reduces vibration upon contact on mis-hit balls. The exception is if the product was made incorrectly. With a … When he saw there were no real reviews on the internet on any baseball bats or gloves, he decided to take it into his own hands. The 31”, 32” and 34” 2020 Meta, as well as all Meta PWR models, offer many of the same technologies and benefits.

One of the main features of the 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime is the New RTX End Cap.

Calvin Cambridge Roblox Id, Lindsay Greenbush Net Worth, Pap Smear Grade, Primal Fear Malin, Les Experts : Miami Saison 6 épisode 1 Streaming Vf, Tavis Smiley Salary, Gotham Garage Vaydor Episode, Maureen Orth 2019, How To Stop Tp Seek On Car Radio, Yamaha Original Demo Songs, Samsung Wa52m7750av Filter Location, Sprocket Torque Calculator, Did Any Of David Koresh's Children Survive, Pokemon Psp Games List, Dmx Fiance 2020, The Magicians Nephew Essay, Cordless Drill Makita, Go Kart Parts In Canada, Thrift Plus Discount Code, Miami County Auditor, Loblolly Pine Growth Factor, Iaso Tea Reddit, Qui Est Le Rappeur Français Le Plus Riche En 2020, The Lost Fleet Movie, Jose Mario Mourinho Jr Wikipedia, Touren Wheels Review, Beyond Scared Straight: Where Are They Now 2019, Best Pokemon Against Persian Giovanni, Death Row East Artists, Joshua Snyder First Marriage, Weird Foods In Guyana, Nrz Suspends Dividend, Upside Down Triangle Tattoo Meaning, Kcl Polar Or Nonpolar, John Deluca Wife, The Interrupters Epitaph, Surviv Io Update, Whitney Cummings Net Worth, Paddlefish In Michigan, Creton Végé Ricardo, Vinelink Inmate Lookup Ms, Rha Exhibition 2020, How To Remove Makartt Polygel, Miniature Ball And Socket Joint Hardware, Where To Buy Sweet Lebanon Bologna Near Me, 84 Inch Mirror, Michael Myers Png, Triple C Reddit, Does Salmonella Reproduce Sexually Or Asexually, Mike Zimmer Wife, Adele On Ellen Degeneres 2020, Schmidt Futures Apm Interview, Rust Ps4 Store, The Gruffalo Book Pdf, Sarah Silverman Children, Beretta Left Hand Over Under, Aap News Aftab Iqbal Contact Number, True Mirror Online, Birthday Yard Signs Marietta Ga, Bus 271 Ole Miss, Netflix Bin Method 2020, Animal Print Carpet Remnants, Tana Mojo On Youtube, Dj Eque Instagram, Elapid Vs Viper, A Night In The Lonesome October Pdf, Big 5 10 Off 30 Printable, Similes For Speed, Lucia Rose Mariano, Charlie Carrick Wikipedia, Remedios Antioquia Brujas, Flirty Ways To Say Happy Birthday Over Text, Nabeel Zuberi Wife, What Does Tracking Say When Package Seized Fedex, Instagram Account Creator Online, How Does Affirm Make Money, Samantha Schreiber Dad, Yasha Meaning Hebrew, Ryzen Master Not Working, Prius Power Steering Motor, 2022 Kia Cadenza, Unable To Find Module Repositories, Half Sheet Flyer Template Google Docs, Nail Salon Balance Sheet, Ash Blue Hair, Loverboy Band Member Dies, Duck Life 4 Cool Math, Jade Fever Wikipedia, Chernobyl Monument Hands, Marci Wiser Bio, Tiktok Circus Song, Fee Waybill Wife, The Rescue Nicholas Sparks Summary, Dow Composite Index Chart, Mark Steele Controlled Opposition, Ben Bradlee Spouse, Sgurr Dearg Pronunciation,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.