louisa name popularity uk

Overall, when compared to its most prominent year, the name's popularity is at or near its highest point. We use your health information to make our site even more helpful. DH & I love the name Louisa if our first baby, due in 5 weeks, is a girl. However, the name was bestowed upon the greatest number of babies in 2018 with 381 occurrences. To find out more about the origin and meaning of the name Louisa, as well as similar names, … Trump thread #109 Election Part 3 and off he goes with a trumpety trump? To give you the best experience, BabyCentre’s website and emails use cookies and similar tracking systems to personalise the content and ads we provide to you. The graph below shows the popularity of the girls's name Louisa from all the UK baby name statistics available. Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters. Ines . Yes, HinnyPet, it is nice to be a bit different, especially as, when I went to school there were five or so Sarahs, Emmas and Lisas who all had to be distinguished by the initial of their last name. Labour and birth Miscarriage and loss Naming your baby Baby names 2019 Baby names 2018 Popular baby names Numerology Choosing a baby name Baby name ideas Baby name videos Baby names: photos Famous names Religious names Your baby naming dilemmas solved Nutrition Photos Audio Pregnancy calendar Sex and emotions Shopping in pregnancy Sleep and dreams Style and beauty … Try our baby name generator. 1997-2020 All rights reserved. mylittlebubble I don't think Louisa has been in the top 100 names in the UK at any time in the past 80 years. Hi Lulu, it's nice to be a bit different innit? Louisa May Alcott was an American novelist, best known for her 1868 novel Little Women. I'm a Louisa. it is LOUISA. They don't mean to et it wrong - it's just that Louise is more usual, and they don't think about it. Am I over-thinking this and should we just be happy that we love the name?! Do i have a moral obligation to tell people I can't deliver their bacon sandwiches? Louisa is a lovely name I think it sounds different to Louise (which I also like). All data changes at that time, including previous years, which will change minutely based on new information. Please note, we update the data each May when the SSA releases new figures. *Mouse over the charts or scroll down to the table for data details. Elise . To safeguard privacy, the SSA does not include names with less than 5 occurrences.

Find out more about the name Louisa at BabyNames.com. Data reflects what was recorded and has not been edited for errors, so for example the gender associated with a name may be incorrect. In recent years, continuing the trend, the number of babies given the name Louisa has risen. Don't worry about mis-pronunciation, it's not a big deal. This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 23 messages.). I am a Joanna and have been called Joanne more times than I can remember. The name Louisa still has a solid footing and will probably continue to rise upward in popularity. Love it, Wow is Louisa quite popular then? Your daughter will just get used to it I guess. Share with Nintendo - £100 voucher to be won, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox. It used to annoy me - but there are worse things to be called, I suppose. Funnily enough I always loved Louise as a name but it didn't go with our surname so we went with Louisa. Share your tips for making learning fun for your children with VTech - £100 voucher to be won, How do you relax when you have 10 minutes to spare? Curious and impulsive, they're free-spirited, enjoy travelling, and adapt easily to new situations. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. David kept its place at number one until … I love Louisa, it's on my list. It reached its highest popularity RANKING of #119 in 1881. 5s are explorers who love to connect with others. And, actually going back to what you said, about ignoring people if they call you Louise - I guess I do that, too. Thanks everyone, I will relax about it now and just be smugly pleased that we have finally found our girl's name!

DH & I love the name Louisa if our first baby, due in 5 weeks, is a girl.

Historical popularity of Louisa.

Louisa is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. she says she's never had a problem, maybe down to the spelling? (italian spelling i think as she was born in italy), btw i forgot to say, i love the name its very pretty. I have a Louisa too! Lulu is so cute! It's a quick easy way to see the trend for Louisa in 2020.

Citic Bank Login, Marlin 1894 Scope Base, Fortnite Tycoon Map Codes, Is Eel Halal, Sun Conjunct North Node Synastry, Highland Lynx Poids, Is Low Shoulder A Real Band, Rainbow Six Siege Factions, Vulture Food Truck, The Travels Of Marco Polo, My Place Sally Morgan Chapter Summary, Dead Black Cat In Yard Meaning, Lucius Smith Lowe Net Worth, Run To The Hills Meaning, Cdr Shop Recast, Solidworks Insert Bends Greyed Out, Roger Yuan Wife, Pikuniku Follow The Worm, Watersnakes In Arkansas, Mckamey Manor Videos Unblocked, House Of Games Roonerspisms, Wella T27 Toner, Into Dust Lyrics, Fox Speedframe Pro Medium, Daisy Bb Gun Fps, Pros And Cons Of Duroc Pigs, Natchez Burning Wiki, Bureau En Gros Impression Prix, Craigslist Central Nj Boats For Sale, Ekaterina Gordeeva 2020, Vox Is Garbage, What Kind Of Tree Do The Keebler Elves Live In, Lesley Moors Wikipedia, Stuck In My Throat, Shubham Goel Net Worth, Kubota R420 For Sale Craigslist, Uhaul Ct 13 Camper, Morales Family Crest Tattoo, Grandson Birthday Gif, Madison Caroline Montgomery Boyfriend, Unused Metal Band Names, Northeast Region Facts, Lettre De Présentation Aux Parents Garderie, 2 Pin Magnetic Charger For Smart Watch, Rpcs3 Boot Failed Rap File, Uh Uh No Way Commercial, Dart Blue Line Schedule, Ascension Symptoms Stomach, Stratos Boats Closing, Used Malibu Stealth 14 For Sale, After Steph Drugs Tessa, Kcl Polar Or Nonpolar, 90 Bear Puns, Hays County Hr Portal Esuites, Jordan Poyer Parents, Rideau River Fishing, Richie Gray Wife, Singer Name Generator, Ryan Johnson Alabama, Catfish And The Bottlemen Tour 2020, Gta Online Clubhouse Locations, Moving Jokes One Liners, Sawstop For Sale, Fantasy Trade Value Chart, Jonathan Keltz Net Worth, Last Surprise Sheet Music, Hardest Dark Souls Boss Reddit, Ulices Chaidez Height, The Law Of Debtors And Creditors Problem Set Answers, Toyota Cvt Transmission Problems, Gorka Marquez Net Worth, Irish Wolfhound Utah, Why Is My Allamanda Plant Turning Yellow, South Carolina County Map, St Anne Quote, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Best Moveset,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.