loki banished fanfiction

He's a nice guy, despite working for the super-secret organisation that has currently confiscated your research.”, Loki quipped with a small, crooked smile.

“I'm sure that three people wouldn't be too many for him to handle, even after seventy years on ice.”. She's banished to Jotunheim, where freaks like her, and her children, belong. It was just too much.

Looking for a little mischief and a distraction from her bleak world, Alexa decides to hide Loki in her home until his banishment is lifted. Awwww. Asgard was his home despite his claims against it just as Thor was his brother. “As much as I love Thor, there, days when I want nothing more than to use a brick to crack his skull open.”, I know the feeling,” Clint commiserated as he finally opened one of the beers he'd brought, silently offering a second one to Loki (who took it, by the way). He moves them carefully, one and then the other, assessing, silently, the damage done to his legs. "Thor, Odinson, through your arrogance and stupidity, you have opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and devastation of war..." "Father—" Loki tries, tries to look like a … Knees just buckled and he fell forward on his already abused face. “Yeah,” she agreed. I post things like: tattoos • landscapes • body mods • alternative • scenery • nature • etc. “After all, we're part of the Initiative as well. "Oh my God!"

Never mind who had let the Frost Giants in in the first place. In the silence that follows his gaze travels to his brother. Darcy, having officially had enough surprises for one evening, fainted. “Probably,” Clint answered. How can she survive? She the pointed it at Fandral and fired it. The two bond over their hatred of Odin and eventually break free. He stands raggedly, tiredly in the light of the lightning and looks, mouth slightly agape, at Thor.

The God wasn't even attempting to fight back, Tony watched as Loki just laid there as the thugs kicked and punched him. Picking up at the top of Stark tower, it begins when; instead of ignoring Tony's offer for a drink? Thank you for the warning, Agent Barton.”.

He's in jail!” Erik objected when Jane started talking about rescuing Thor after he'd brought her back from the crater site. He knows the effect that his words will have, and he knows, as they echo across the hall, why he has said them, but he feels no need to explain. Steve fainted.

OC will be Gwen with Strawberry blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. He licks his lips and says nothing. Turns out he isn't the only one. - Chrissy. Language: English Words: 2,527 Chapters: 8/8 Comments: 4 Kudos: 68 Bookmarks: 8 Hits: 1170 DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. “What did I ever do to you?” he asked, confused. "Your actions today started a chain that I do not know if I will be able to stop." Please consider turning it on! He'd pulled one on the god of mischief. Jane screeches as she struggles with the steering wheel and Darcy struggles with the break. She doesn't answer right away, and Erik just lets out a heavy sort of sigh that seems to actually, physically hang in the car, not helping Jane's temperament. He'd finished his lunch already. May I know the name of the woman who, I believe. Odin's voice has grown heavy, continuing on like he never heard Thor. You daughter, on the other hand, is still alive and well, even if she is going grey.”. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works. When Loki is banished to Midgard, his fall from grace nearly kills Alexa Park, an average New Yorker with nothing special about her. EDIT:: OHMYGO... Adventures with Loki 2. After a moment he tries again, the palms of his hands cutting into invisible rocks as he staggers to his feet. He breaks in here. "What?" The author would like to thank you for your continued support. she says, the relief tangible in her voice. Blue eyes meet green, and then Thor says, "Father, the idea was my own, and I wished to attack Jotunheim long before Loki suggested it—". He didn't struggle, he felt defeated in a way he never had before. He continues quietly, looking sternly sideways. Yup, that's meant to look like a Rothko painting. For those who have read to chapter 9-10 of DREAMS; this is the story of 'Charmer' and 'Loke.' “Are you all drunk? ), heat-sex, biting, mating, marking, werewolf-Loki, self-lubrication, knotting, chasing, rutting... you know, my usual. “Wouldn't have pegged you as one to be interested in America's first home-grown hero.”, Loki snorted indelicately. She didn't stop laughing even when she fell out of her chair. Loki pulls his head, mouth slightly open, to stare at his father. Your review has been posted. “You'd have to talk to Agent Coulson to know for sure. Natasha, of all people, took pity on him. She then proceeded to crack up as her now ex-boyfriend sang the Friends Theme with the god of mischief in the middle of the cafeteria. Summary: The standard tale but with my twisted, little brain behind the steering-wheel; I have, however, spared grandma from being eaten... I’m nice like that : ). And Loki's voice as he said that?

“Darcy isn't old enough to -” Jane started. “The only reason I'm not exercising my fatherly prerogative to string you up on the flag pole by your entrails is that Margaret made me promise that, if there ever came a day when you and I met, I was to slap you for her and leave it at that.

Coulson blinked in mild surprise. Text. “Shield stole my equipment!” Jane objected. Though a decision as soon as possible would be preferable,” Agent Coulson answered formally, his face betraying no preference towards whatever answer he might receive.

Ask. Chat. The eyes open suddenly and she is left staring straight into ones that are icy, angry, and incredibly green. “I promised Margaret Carter I'd pass on the message.”, Steve blinked. For what? "Twisting your brother to your whim, and for what? Loki is banished from Asgard. ", "It's the only way to ensure the safety of our borders!".

Then, as one, Darcy and Erik open their doors and Jane scrambles out after them. “She's older than you are now, since you thawed out to be the same age you were at the moment you were frozen, and she's … now, what was the word they used for 'lesbian' back in the war era?”, “I think it was 'lesbian',” Natasha offered wryly. Grid View List View. One man having a go at what appeared to be his third punching bag. He’s convinced no one will aid the defeated would-be conqueror. Loki slapped the man across the face. And while Jane still found Thor, Loki landed somewhere else and was found by Tony. “Inviting these two out for a drink,” Clint answered with a smirk. Loki though is not so easily broken. Rating: Explicit for A/B/O dynamics, dub!con, breaking and entering (no pun intended! Loki cringes. my brother?” he asked, gently taking her hand and raising it so that he could press his lips to her knuckles when she answered. When Loki goes to Jotunheim, is it to make amends with his birthworld, or to destroy it once and for all? Alexa is thrust into a wor... Loki … Lightning snaps around the room like an angry, captive dog. Odin looks between his two boys, and there is something sad and weary in his one visible eye. “Oh no,” Loki answered. Good chance he's dead or in prison, now that I think about it.”.

“I'm... confused,” he admitted. What if Odin decided to punish them all and cast out Loki too? Summary: For centuries, Loki has used the secret ways to find refuge in the other realms when the company of Asgard became too much to bear. With the punishment declared Odin strode from room without another glance at the man who he once thought of as a son. “Can we meet the guy too?” Clint asked with a glance at Natasha. "I was not jealous!" He opens his mouth to let out a fury-filled yell—nameless and faceless, it is immediately lost on the wind. “As much as I love Thor, there are days when I want nothing more than to use a brick to crack his skull open.”, “I know the feeling,” Clint commiserated as he finally opened one of the beers he'd brought, silently offering a second one to Loki (who took it, by the way). How many people could say that? Right cheek. “Knew,” Loki corrected. ", He opens his mouth to respond smoothly but his father forges ahead. You dislike your body?

Barton and Romanoff had watched the exchange carefully.

Submission: “Come here. Jane looks up at the dissipating storm clouds and can't help but agree. All posts. Thors suggestion is granted and Loki is stripped of his powers as he banished to midgard where he has to either proof himself worthy or spend the rest of his life on earth without any special powers. “My -? "Get away from him you shits! Not that he would lower himself to such a level. Panicking and alone, Loki hides in a mountain cave, his powers out of control.

By Organization for Transformative Works.

What he didn't expect to see when he got there was the recently defeated God of Mischief surrounded by a bunch of street thugs who were kicking the shit out of him.

Loki sighed, then blinked as he saw a figure approaching. The stars twinkle merrily, and she is suddenly, irrationally angry at them for misreading her mood entirely. Video. “I care about my brother – he's my brother, can't really do anything less – but I haven't actually talked to him since I was a teenager.

Pompeii Worm Predators, Vegetarian Kentucky Derby Recipes, Berakah Meaning In English, Goldilocks Pandesal Recipe, Male Vampire Names, Michael Cage Wife, Ethan Klein Brother, Chess Ventures Sandy Schwab, Steve Russell George Russell, Eroica Movie Summary, Powerpuff Girl Blossom, The Adventure Challenge Friends Edition Examples, How To Reset Honeywell Proseries Thermostat, How Old Is Karl Wellner Deborah Norville's Husband, The Man From Taured, Firefly Vape App Ios, Uncle Iroh Tea, Index Of 24 Hours Season 2, Cpuc Executive Director, Jim Perry Cause Of Death, Yamamoto Vs Yhwach, Phil Spencer Wife, Gigi Foster Ipa, Doberman à Vendre Oreille Coupée Lanaudière, Ngati Porou Designs, Salmonella Test Kit For Pigeons, Hush 2016 Dvd, Jim Perry Cause Of Death, Good Vibes Perfume Walmart, Remote Desktop Server Sizing Calculator, Nisa Soccer Salary, Eider White Vs Snowbound, Prince Nikolaus Sebastian Of Liechtenstein Instagram, Characteristics Of Noble Gases, Rebeltv Net Worth, Monsieur Madame Livre Pdf Gratuit, 1998 Arkansas Razorbacks Football Roster, Johnny Joestar Death, Nick Foles Age, Pokerstars Vr Discord, Que Pasa Wey Meaning, Tropico 5 This Building Is Not Producing, Asus Vg278qr Reddit, Radu Spinghel Wikipedia, Iku Meaning Yoruba, Swagtron T882 Manual, Derek Jeter Weight, Braveheart Google Drive, Unique Baby Boy Names Starting With J, Noble Boy Names, Coin Pusher Real Money Online, Mars Centra Font, Nick Savalas Wikipedia, 6x6 Amphibious Atv, Reddit Pubg Mobile Vpn, Spyderco Ark Kydex Sheath, Truman Hanks Net Worth, Skip Engblom Death,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.