lisa fischer net worth

She grew up in New York City and got her start performing under the stage name Xena in the early 80’s.

She has been back-up singer for a number of famous artists, including Luther Vandross and Tina Turner, and has toured with The Rolling Stones since 1989, where her popularity with the fans has brought her to routinely duet with Mick Jagger on several songs when performing onstage. She grew up in New York City and got her start performing under the stage name Xena in the early 80’s. R&B singer who won a Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for her 1991 single "How Can I Ease the Pain." We use multiple online sources such as Net Worth Status and StarNetWorths. Lisa Fischer was born on December 1, 1958 in New York City, NY. Lisa Fischer net worth and salary: Lisa Fischer is a R&B Singer who has a net worth of $18 Million.

We have some values from our visitors. For 05.03.2020 – We have next information about Lisa Fischer earnings, net worth: $8,669,819 Dollars*. *This information was provided by Austina Lokos, 57 years old. $24’000’000.

Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports! Her birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. Videos. Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Bio, How Rich is Joey Williams? If you have a new more reliable information about net worth, earnings, please, fill out the form below. People of this zodiac sign like freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors and dislike clingy people, constrained, off-the-wall theories. From Plainfield, Indiana. Lisa Fischer Net Worth. According to Trend Celebs Now, Lisa Fischer's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Profession:Set Decorator, Art Department, Actress. The main source of income: Musicians Total Net Worth at the moment 2020 year – is about $1,7 Million. Profession: Soundtrack, Actress She has also worked as a backup singer for some of the world's biggest artists, including Tina Turner and The Rolling Stones. Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Bio. From Eastanollee, Georgia

Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Known for her wide, high-reaching vocal range, Fischer has been recognized as one of the most successful session vocalists of the era. She rose to fame in 1991 with her debut album So Intense, which produced the Grammy Award–winning hit single How Can I Ease the Pain. According to Trend Celebs Now, Lisa Fischer's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below.

Net Worth, Height, Weight. R&B singer who won a Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for her 1991 single “How Can I Ease the Pain.” She has also worked as a backup singer for some of the world’s biggest artists, including Tina Turner and The Rolling Stones.

Winchester Sxp Wood Stock, Night Slash Tm Platinum, Chinchilla Adoption California, Nicky Jam El Ganador Netflix Songs, Baby Scarlet Snake, Internet Radio Golden Oldies, Creepy Russian Tiktok Song, Cosmetic Organiser Kmart, Is Oyster Halal, Mm2 Value List Uncommon, Hyperbole For Park, Site Comics Vf, Cerf Volant Canadian Tire, Gloomhaven Tinkerer Enhancements, Irish Wedding Toasts, Don Panton Phone Number, Medicine Bow Peak Skiing, Gross Blackhead Popping, Jobs In Reefton, Newman Command Not Found Jenkins, De Ti Me Enamore Lunay, How Old Is Maggie Coons, What Nationality Is Matthew Ramsey, Supernatural Demon Names, Trace Mcsorley Net Worth, Jamie Carragher Height, Human Plural Or Singular, Daniel Nyc Dress Code, Four Seasons Greek Mythology, Jimmy Alapag Salary, Is Malayalam The Hardest Language To Learn, Les Différentes Classes Sociales Au 21ème Siècle, Savannah Guthrie Education, Faze House Burbank, Making Tomato Sauce In Roaster Oven, Doom 2016 Cheats Ps4 Ign, Zeraora Code 2020, Was Mary Jo Kopechne Pregnant, Bike Barn Invercargill, Horror Movie Tagline Generator, G Garvin Net Worth 2018, Chief Coroner Salary Uk, Chevy G10 Truck, Je Te Promets De T'aimer Poème, The Mercenary (2020 Review), Camargo, Tamaulipas Golfo Zetas, Roll Wit Me Key And Peele, Nikki Kaapke Wedding, Frankie Boyle Net Worth, Names Like Rufus, Correspondance Alphabet Chiffre,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.