koma 400 day clock

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

The movement is similar to Horolovar back plate Nos. thanks, Your email address will not be published. My business web site is at billsclockworks.com. Koma standard 400 day clock, painted with flowers, 1950s. The dial’s diameter is 4 3/8 inches overall. Thank you

I just repaired this Koma (Konrad Mauch) miniature 400 day clock from the mid-1950s. KOMA 400 DAY ANNIVERSARY CLOCK base & Feet parts GERMANY. Unfortunately, I don’t have any way to fix a chipping face. 400 day anniversary August Schatz clock … Koma Standard Bottom Block. All Rights Reserved. The face is now chipping. There is a knob on the back of the movement which is pulled out and turned to set the time. My shop is open by appointment, available hours are usually weekdays 9 – 3 and Saturday mornings. The case is 8 1/2 inches tall (not including handle), and is 10 1/4 inches tall including handle. SHOP SAFELY - All Transactions on Timesavers.com are Protected By Comodo's Site Security Encryption Process, Copyright © 2012 Timesavers. The clock and glass dome are very carefully packaged .

Hi Bill. Anniversary Clock Repair Kit . The case is 8 1/2 inches tall (not including handle), and is 10 1/4 inches tall including handle. Your email address will not be published. The suspension guard on the rear has 2 “wings” which hinge down to protect the lower end of the suspension spring during shipping. The dial’s diameter is 4 3/8 inches overall. . Parts of the clock are finished in black paint, with hand painted flowers on the dial, pillars and pendulum.

The goal of cleaning a clock movement is to remove old oil that has solidified and put new oil in its place. £16.24 postage. Thanks for your kind assistance and advice. Combine with others for quantity discounts. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Ending 5 Nov at 4:47PM GMT 5d 3h Click & Collect. remove from thetop of the carton with extreme care to avoid damage. Jodi. Learn how your comment data is processed. Packaged 2 replacement assemblies per pack.

Clock Repair and Sales (Bill's Clockworks), Schatz Standard 400 Day Clock with 2 Jewels, Auxiliary Mainspring and Adjustable Pallets, Instructions for Quad and Rhythm Battery Chiming Clock Movements. Learn how your comment data is processed. £12.50. The case has glass in the front and sides, and a hinged brass back door. I do 400 day clock repair, see http://billsclockworks.com/repair/400Day.htm, hi, I have that watch, is there any place that i can have it repaired?

Parts of the clock are finished in black paint, with hand painted flowers on the dial, pillars and pendulum. I inherited a Schatz Standard 400 Day Ivory Painted Dial With Flowers clock. My shop is open by appointment, available hours are usually weekdays 9 – 3 and Saturday mornings.

Horolovar back plate number 1393, 0.0035 inch thick suspension spring, suspension unit 13A. A .0031 inch spring makes this clock regulate properly, with the pendulum’s regulator near the center of its range. Koma Anniversary Clock 1960’s Made In Germany Hand painted Floral Brass W/dome Please help me continue my Westclox history research, and put more data into the Westclox History Database! My clock shop is at 8 W. Columbia Street, Flora, Indiana, 46929, USA. The one I found is very much like the one in your photo in your article but it haa floral design painted along its black base.

This 400 day clock has a Koma standard movement, but the dial is labeled “Elbico”. The Horolovar 400 Day Clock Repair Guide says that these movements need suspension unit 14A with a .0032 inch thick suspension spring. My business web site is at billsclockworks.com. Please E-Mail Me me to set up an appointment. Please help me continue my Westclox history research, and put more data into the Westclox History Database! I’m considering buying one but unsure how to determine its age and if the price is too high or not. This 400 day clock has a Koma standard movement, but the dial is labeled “Elbico”.

I just repaired this Koma (Konrad Mauch) miniature 400 day clock from the mid-1950s. Is it in my best interest to get it fixed? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. These are used in many popular German 400-day quartz clocks. You will find the followingclock parts: The suspension guard on the rear has 2 “wings” which hinge down to protect the lower end of the suspension spring during shipping. Required fields are marked *. When I tried the .0032 inch spring, the clock ran too fast. its one of five torsion clocks am resuscitating now… .0031 susp spring info useful… thanks for your posting..

Deepest Hole Ever Made Was Sealed For This Reason, Burisma Rosemont Seneca, Lol Hairvibes Color Change, 5g Frequency Bands, Gta 5 Police Car Pack (oiv), Rem Wiki Re:zero, Jumanji 5 Release Date 2021, Is Hunters Tv Show Fake, Why Is It Important To Be Able To Tell A Scarlet Kingsnake Apart From A Coral Snake?, Coordinate Plane Math Definition, Sawstop For Sale, Conjoint De Kathleen Fortin, Girlhood English Subtitles, Commas In Compound Sentences Worksheets 4th Grade, Biopsychosocial Spiritual Assessment Essay, Judge Peter Lopez, Liquid Co2 Expansion, West Texas Deer Hunts, Mad Gab App, Dog Ate Chrysanthemum, Sony Signed Basquiat, Zheng He Quotes, Nfl Weather Database, Best Pokemon Against Persian Giovanni, Mark Hamill Nokris, Fun Dip Sticks, 700c Men's Kent Roadtech Road Bike Manual, Wholesale Trane Package Units, Conclusion Infection Control Essay, Is Crona Dead, Benjamin Moore Paper White And Chantilly Lace, Juju Chan Husband, Characterization Of Captain Beatty In Fahrenheit 451, Alameda County Voting Guide 2020, Oma Bawaria Real Photo, Bushra Ansari Wiki, Prospect Movie Ending Explained, Port Arthur Ontario Old Map, Salsa Para Tostadas De Cueritos, Queen Suthida Son, Kristen Mcmullen Age, Brad Pickled Onions, Grand Isle Golf Cart Rentals, Scania P420 8x4 Specification, Buy Australian Tree Fern, Brant Daugherty Pretty Little Liars, Where Does Bridget Moynahan Live, Gihren No Yabou, Cheryl Campbell Daughter, Wax Worms For Sale Bulk, Killua Zoldyck Age 2020, Mars Centra Font, Swagtron T882 Manual,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.