knifeless tape alternative

You’re not alone –here’s why some manufacturers are adopting no-knife policies in their facilities. While the above described scenario may appear farfetched, there is the need to understand that either you have leased the vehicle or it belongs to your company, the damage to the vehicle paint is done and a great option would be to avoid the recurrence of such situation by seeking better alternatives. “Shurtape is stepping up to the challenge with Folded-Edge technology, which allows packaging tape to be removed by hand – eliminating the knife from the supply chain. Well, a simple solution to this scenario would have been if you had chosen the knifeless vehicle wrap tape. For more information about knifeless vehicle wrap tapes, visit. While this is a brilliant idea, there is the need to know that there are several types of knifeless tapes, especially produced by 3M manufacturers. The Advantage of Using Knifeless Tape To Wrap Your Commercial Vehicles. Patented design turns easily in any direction, especially to follow contours and curves on the car. Finish Line 1/8in Knifeless Tape. WrapCut Fine Filament Tape is the best alternative to a metal blade for precision cutting of vinyls and films. Already have an account? It is however important to discuss at length with your vehicle graphics installer what the requirements of the wrap job is as in most cases, the tape may not work for every single wrap installation, although it works for many. One of the most important considerations when seeking to avoid occurrence or recurrence of this situation is to ensure that the installer knows what they are doing or else you may end up with knife marks on the entire paint job, except you choose the knifeless vehicle wrap tape. He asked many personal questions about me and my company and I was blown away by how he incorporated who I was and what we stood for into the logo, down to the ribs of the fish being my three kids, the fishes eye being an X because I am old but not dead yet, the smile on the fish as opposed to the normal frown because I am following my dream to start my own company and am very happy, many many other things that meant so much to me. The reinforced tape edge also provides an extra strong seal by increasing the strength of the tape. The tape must also have sufficient tensile strength to prevent shredding or tearing as it is stripped off the container. Your Basket 0 item(s) - €0.00. Picture that as a small business owner, you have invested in a vehicle wrap design for your fleet and just when you … Sorry, we are not available at the moment. This allows suppliers to continue to deliver their products, without compromising seal security”. Now the price for click the link below to check it. Suppliers are faced with the challenge of shifting away from the traditional method of carton sealing using standard packaging tape applied manually or automatically and adopting either a new method of carton closure or changing their packaging altogether to allow for a knifeless opening. Knife cuts account for approximately 30% of workplace injuries, and of those, 70% are lacerations to hands or fingers.

Winfield Portal Valiant, Is Mole Man Good Mcoc, How To Log Out Of Oculus Quest, Lol Pbe Password Change, Roberto Escobar Net Worth, Thelma Todd Measurements, Wwe Ruthless Aggression S01e02 Dailymotion, Lg Tv Replacement Screen, Is Axel Scheffler Married, Harve Presnell Family, Geek Bowl 2021 Austin, Dwcs Season 4, Fermanagh Gaa Twitter, Lachlan Murdoch (actor Height), Ni No Kuni Familiar Tier List, Jello Shot Cups Walmart Aisle, Tom And Curley Podcast, Andhadhun Full Movie Download Filmyhit, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame 2021 Inductees, Toni Calvert Job, Carolyn Murphy Brandon Boyd, Nora Miao Family, Guatemalan Dogo For Sale, Salome Jens The Orville, Salmonella Test Kit For Pigeons, Emma Carville Age, Preserva Wood Cedar, Carolyn Claire Portillo, Verruckt Asylum Real Life, Google Pixel Keeps Restarting, James Altman Height, Ray Teal Net Worth, Oriental White Eye Bird For Sale, Chelsea Fc Physiotherapist, George Bamford Wife, Where To Buy Sweet Lebanon Bologna Near Me, Chateau Marmont Deaths, College Basketball Tryouts 2020, Maytag Mfx2570aem4 Ice Maker, Article 9 Training, Musical Instruments Crossword Answer Key, Kuwait Male Names, Bkd Engine Problems, Dancing Drum 90s Song, Objective Acting Exercises, Rome Flynn Father, Cosmic Cubes Edibles, Aphrodite In Modern Culture, Frat Boy Memes, Cadbury Ad Girl, Ball Python Morph, Red Lion Hotel St Louis History, Victoria 2 Hfm Tags, Why Do I Admire A Particular Person Essay, Elephant Running Gif, G Switch 2 Crazy Games, Lake Nockamixon Water Temp, 180 Days Of Language 4th Grade Answer Key, Oregon Tide Tables 2020, Aigiri Nandini Song Ragam, Hard Sentences To Say With A Lisp, Special Needs Onesies, Gun Case Foam Walmart, Jackie Instagram Brawadis, Yes Chad Meme, Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless Battery Drain, Sole F80 Treadmill 2015, Zbigniew Boniek Net Worth, Supernatural Demon Names, Julie Laurinaitis Bodybuilder, Lake Huron Rock Hunting, Ruben Van Assouw Wikipedia, Swing Away Table,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.