killer crocodile 2 cast

IMDb The Caribbean swamps which is to be made into a holiday resort is terrorized again by a second monstrous crocodile which is killing off anyone unfortunate to be on the water. Killer Crocodile 2 gets a pass in that regard for trying new things but it could have been so much better.

Starts out with Nuns and children vs Giant Crocodile - do I need to keep typing? 1990 Directed by Giannetto De Rossi. Oh yes, this is more or less the exact same killer crocodile flick as the first one. Trailer JustWatch. Investigating newshound Debra Karr doesn't buy it, but rather than engage the guide she's referred to, she hires some random schmoe she has to dump in the drink when he tries to jump her bones, and ends up needing rescue by the very man she was avoiding. There's no moral debate either, but someone is trying to clear up the area to make way for a hotel or something. probably shouldn't have. Eine amerikanische Journalistin begibt sich auf eine Insel in der Karibik, auf der ein neues Ferienparadies entstehen soll, während radioaktiver Müll im örtlichen Sumpf eine weitere Krokodil-Bestie heranwachsen ließ... Der zweite Teil schlägt genau in dieselbe Kerbe wie der Erstling. SFX god Giannetto De Rossi stepped up from croc creator to director for an Italian horror sequel that uncharacteristically follows directly from its predecessor, probably only because it was filmed at the same time.

Every Horror Film Made from 1895 - present, The Chronological History of the Cinematic Macabre, Genre: Exploitation (100 Years: 1896-1995), It Came from the Video Store: Retro Goodness, When Animals, Critters and Creepy-Crawlies Attack: The Vengeful Nature Movie, Ranking - Killer Crocodile Movies I've Seen, Every Horror Movie I've Ever Seen!!!! I do respect the sheer audacity of using exactly the same model croc from the first movie without even giving it a new paint job. Unfortunately, an undiscovered egg from that reptile has hatched, and its offspring has also grown to a massive size. This…, The villagers of a tropical island believed that their troubles were over when a giant crocodile that was wreaking bloody havoc with the community was destroyed by a team of ecologists. Okay, there's also a Riz Ortolani score, a total babe called Lisa who eventually hooks up with our hero from the first Killer Crocodile that looks just like Greg Nicotero (Mark from The Room so you know, it's Mark and Lisa in swamplove!) © Letterboxd Limited. and at one point after the croc kills his buddy he stands alone on his little boat with a biting shark face painted on the helm and he puts his fists in the air in that Deadly Prey warrior pose and I even have that t-shirt so of course I'm over here in my bath with my arms raised like that guy cheering Babyface on like the dork I am. Sometimes you just wanna see a giant crocodile eat some motherfuckers. A little slower and flat than the first film and…, Sequel to Killer Crocodile. OK. so I watched it. Despite eating a boatload of nuns and orphans, I'm still Team Crocodile. That's the world I like to live in...Endless zany sequels that slowly get more wacked out. Mobile site. The plot once again sees a giant crocodile terrorising the waters of a lake somewhere. Back when even the most low key horror film would warrant a sequel. Also, look at that croc smiling on the poster because I love it and need it framed. TMDb Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Killerbestie beißt wieder zu; Killer Krokodil II - Die Mörderbestie : Originaltitel: Killer Crocodile II : Herstellungsland: Italien USA: Erscheinungsjahr: 1990: Genre(s): Horror: Achtung: Die folgende Cast-/Crew-Ansicht erhebt keinen Anspruch auf Vollständigkeit. Mixing things up too much destroys the plot. 1990 The hatchling spotted at Killer Crocodile's conclusion is now full-size and hungry for humans, just as a shady resort entrepreneur is trying to sweep the "Caribbean" region's toxic waste/mutant crocodile problem under the rug. Lots of great big Croczilla kills, it's pretty cool when he's riding him.And you know, eating nuns and kids. A criminal carrying stolen money and gold hijacks a plane that crashes in a Mexican swamp, where the survivors are terrorized by a giant crocodile.

Killer Crocodile 2 gets a pass in that regard for trying new things but it could have been so much better. While the original punched above its weight, the sequel eats more than it can chew. Killer Crocodile is a 1989 Italian natural horror film directled by Fabrizio De Angelis, about a large crocodile that mutates when exposed to large quantities of toxic waste, which has been dumped in the water where it lives. Richard Anthony Crenna Debra Karr Ennio Girolami Terry Baer Héctor Álvarez Alan Bult Paul Summers Tony de Noia Frank Tood Neil Maugham Alan Seigel Clara Ginehez Martin Sellers Joe Scott Fabrizio De Angelis Dardano Sacchetti Carolyn De Fonseca Franco Fantasia Robert Spafford Peter Schreiber, Giannetto De Rossi Dardano Sacchetti Fabrizio De Angelis, Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Killerbestie beißt wieder zu, Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Mörderbestie, Killer Crocodile II, 90 mins   Honestly. I've seen a lot more than this. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand.

Killer Crocodile 2 tries to follow the Jaws path with the 'dangerous' waters turned into a holiday resort and falls down the same trap as that franchise. Few things. Throwing in everything from nuns to rogues to spice it up, the laughs begin to dry up very quickly. There's a female journalist on the case and hardened crocodile killer Richard Anthony Crenna once again returns to the frey. Kurios! Bananameter: i said a boat of nuns and orphans! Alle » Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Mörderbestie « News auf Moviejones - Erfahre alles über das letzte Gerücht, Casting-Meldungen, Trailer und Reviews. I really love these movies more than anybody probably should, but it’s just who I am.

Back when even the most low key horror film would warrant a sequel. Obviously, it would be a beat-for-beat repeat with a greater emphasis on 'dumb'. Obviously, it would be a beat-for-beat repeat with a greater emphasis on 'dumb'. The sequel has Anthony Crenna (yes Richard’s son) returning and the same ridiculous croc effects so I basically enjoyed it as much as the first one. Eh. Die Rückblenden zum ersten Teil enthalten nun aber völlig anderen Dialog. Still a charming, trashy and entertaining trip down the bloody rivers of the jungle. I dunno its hard to keep track since you have south American folks, then speed boats, then other stuff). I really love these movies more than anybody probably should, but it’s just who I am. This new crocodile has a serious bone to pick with the whole of humanity, and, even after devouring a boatload of nuns and orphan children, it is still hungry. But hey, the killer crocodile IS bigger this time around.

There's a female journalist on the case and hardened crocodile killer Richard Anthony Crenna once again returns to the frey. Effektspezialist Giannetto De Rossi übernahm beim zweiten Teil gleich die Regie und knüpft gut an den ersten Teil an. A boatload of nuns and orphans becomes a snack for the Killer Croc, which is about the only memorable thing to happen before the final boss fight in the third act. A RIVER WITH A THIRSTY CROCODILE WITH AN APPETITE FOR A RADIOACTIVE MILKSHAKE! Directed by Giannetto De Rossi. When I read that Killer Crocodile II was just a beat-for-beat repeat of the first Killer Crocodile, I said they were crazy. It picks up right after the first one. Soon enough another big boi Croc is eating everything in it's way. Another drangus has gotten into the dang radioactive chemicals again and spilled it into the river. Kicks the shit out of Alligator 2 FWIW. We kinda just love to wreck and pillage nature, don't we? Sadly though, this sequel is just as mundane as the first movie. Der Film ist genau das, was der Titel verspricht: Unterhaltsame, liebenswerte Tier-Horror-Action mit Killer-Krokodil-POVs, netten Effekten und nackter Haut. Well think again.Highlighted by such staggeringly abysmal moments as the world's longest hat throw. OK. so I watched it. Andrew Liverod 11,873 films 426 17 Edit. Report this film, Review by Tony the Terror️‍ ★★★½ 7. The Caribbean swamps which is to be made into a holiday resort is terrorized again by a second monstrous crocodile which is killing off anyone unfortunate to be on the water.

Sadly though, this sequel is just as mundane as the first movie. Anthony Crenna returns and while he's a hot hunk of something to look at, he has all the charisma of a broken fridge magnet. #Pandemicween-1. Kurios! Bananameter: i said a boat of nuns and orphans! The Caribbean swamps which is to be made into a holiday resort is terrorized again by a second monstrous crocodile which is killing off anyone unfortunate to be on the water. Well, it's about time nature…, (almost) every horror movie available on rarelust.com weekly updated, try to seperate the garbage from the trash. The sequel has Anthony Crenna (yes Richard’s son) returning and the same ridiculous croc effects so I basically enjoyed it as much as the first one. Der Film ist genau das, was der Titel verspricht: Unterhaltsame, liebenswerte Tier-Horror-Action mit Killer-Krokodil-POVs, netten Effekten und nackter Haut. Stupid is as stupid does...to quote Forrest Gump.If you figured the original couldn't possibly be bad enough.

Les Misérables To Love Another Person Quote, Dave East Tattoo, Hublitz Name Origin, Pepsico Discrimination Lawsuit, Snakes In East Timor, Tesco Cocktail Shaker, Heel Detox Kit, Lowell Sun Police Log January 2020, Venta De Chivas Lecheras, Covert Narcissist Parent, Fattest Zodiac Sign, Sicario 3 Izle, Doc Hammer Paraplegic, Danish Resistance Handkerchief, Quizlet Without Login, Civil War Map Worksheet, Dove Sensitive Skin Soap For Vag, Smite Ymir Tank Build, Canvas Conference 2020 Humble Beast, Melissa Linehan David Foster, Missing Links Puzzle, Danny Porush Net Worth 2020, Esta Vida Me Encanta, Om Tv Tamil, What Happened To Kiev When Yaroslav Died, Malu Trevejo Snapchat, How Tall Was Ilona Massey, Break Ya Neck Fast Part, Petros Papadakis Highlights, Young Frankenstein Google Drive, Co Op Lurpak, Marion Dugan Wiki, 357 Load Data For Lead Bullets, Sylvia Fowles Married, Ac Origins Legendary Mounts, Best Rtx 2070 Super, Master Devil Season 2 Ep 7 Eng Sub, Where To Buy Iqos In Usa, Roblox Emote Dances, Mac Dre Death, Polyurethane Bubbles Heat Gun, Twitch Subscriber Ranking, Gamefowl Farms In Mississippi, Warframe Player Tracker Ps4, Tully App Stock, Thesis Statement For The Collapse Of The Soviet Union, Palomino Irish Sport Horse, 100% Drop Rate Mounts Wow, Snowdin Town Piano, How To Unlock Characters In Kung Fu Panda: Showdown Of Legendary Legends Ps4, Galatians For You Pdf, Qin Dynasty Quotes, Angela And Nelson Still Together, Teeth Roblox Id, Live Dirt Track Racing, Cornell Delta Gamma, Apollo 11 2 Minute Silence Transcript, Domingo German Wife, 1998 Arkansas Razorbacks Football Roster, Char Aznable Quotes Japanese, Leopard Gecko Red Eyes, Basic Days Forever Amber, Tim Gunn Spouse, Black Fox Anime Bs, Moreton Bay College Scandal, Cung Le Wife, Rachel Carson Essay Silent Spring, Sns Raffle Chances, Gas Mask Voice Changer, Red Dead Redemption 2 60 Fps Lock, Film Autant En Emporte Le Vent Streaming, Magnum Tonic Wine Reddit, Giant Crab 5e, Gimme Shelter Tab, Warm Audio Wa14 Gearslutz, Doc Antle Wives Instagram, Spyderco Ark Kydex Sheath, Cost Of Stud Dog, Chai Romruen En Couple, Are Mice Smart Enough To Avoid Mouse Traps, Adrienne Ironside La Ink, Remedios Antioquia Brujas, Sphinx Mythology Powers, Ssn Number Generator, Company Analysis Paper, No Provider For Injectiontoken, Simpsons Jeffrey Epstein Episode, Thoughtful Quotes In Urdu, Aesthetic Template Amino, Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 50 Consumables, 30mm Round Cost, 7 Days To Die Maps, Nikko Rc Parts, Monai Greek Meaning, Corpse Flower Stamen Fallout 76, Hotshot Coffee Near Me, How To Equip Weapon Skins In Modern Warfare, Is Brian Williams On Vacation This Week, Evp Recorder Software, Steelo Brim Married,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.